Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I think we beat Chicago once, St. Louis and Green Bay once.
    ]

vCash
    I think we match up well with Chi and Hou. I think the Vikings have better chances against running football teams like SF and Hou then we do against the pass offenses like GB.

So I say we sweep the Bears, beat the Texans and Rams, and we might get the GB 2nd team in weak 17...

I think 10-6, and we make the playoffs as a wild card. With AD running like he is we can win every time we take the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post
    I think we match up well with Chi and Hou. I think the Vikings have better chances against running football teams like SF and Hou then we do against the pass offenses like GB.

So I say we sweep the Bears, beat the Texans and Rams, and we might get the GB 2nd team in week 17...

I think 10-6, and we make the playoffs as a wild card. With AD running like he is we can win every time we take the field.
    I dunno, I don't think the Packers would let us just slide into the playoffs like that if given the chance.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post

So I say we sweep the Bears, beat the Texans and Rams, and we might get the GB 2nd team in weak 17...

I like the way you're thinking... might not work out this way, but certainly not insane.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    I dunno, I don't think the Packers would let us just slide into the playoffs like that if given the chance.
    why? it worked for the bears against the pack 2 yea... wait wait wait

though if my math is correct... taking Chi 2x, hou and Stl... thats 4 ... + 6... theres our 10 right there.

1. Atl (13-3)
    2. SF (12-2-1)
    3. GB (12-4)
    4. Wash (10-6... Giants remaining schedule is brutal... skins... not so)
    5. Sea (10-6)
    6. Vikes (10-6)
    --------
    7. TB (9-7)
    8. NO (9-7)

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLKoos16 View Post
    I think we beat Chicago once, St. Louis and Green Bay once.
    This

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    6-10.. I mean how do we win a game with our terrible play. We won't

vCash
    Our play could certainly improve, but the coaching staff is freaking HORRIBLE. I don't know how you justify some of the decisions they make...from the play calling, to the decision to not take points when they're there for you......I just can't stomach the ineptitude....

'course it'd help if the Bears didn't get every freaking call go their way and be the luckiest damn team I have ever seen when it comes to lucky bounces.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz View Post
    6-10.. I mean how do we win a game with our terrible play. We won't
    lol no shot to even win another game huh?

^Credit to TearsOfPurple^

vCash
    As of now I think it really is going to come down to who gets the last wild card spot in the NFC. Its going to be 1 of Seattle, Tampa, and potentially Washington/Dallas. So here is how I believe it will play out.

Minnesota: Currently (6-5) projected (9-7)
    @ Green Bay - Loss. If we can't win in Chicago it most definitely isn't going to happen at Lambeau.
    Chicago - Win. We can definitely win a game against them and I think the dome will be the deciding factor. A healthy Harvin won't help either.
    @St. Louis - Win. The Rams are good but I don't think they have the answer for AP after seeing Beanie Wells have a pretty good game against them.
    @ Houston - Loss. If everything in the AFC is already played out we might see their backups in the second half giving us a shot. I just don't see them giving their starters a full 3 weeks off before a playoff matchup.
    Green Bay - Win. Green Bay has nothing to play for and the Vikings should be able to take advantage of the dome.

Seattle: Currently (6-5) projected (9-7) *own tiebreaker over Vikings
    @ Chicago - Loss. Seattle is bad on the road and Chicago is good at home
    Arizona - Win. Arizona is a mess and the 12th man will win this one
    @ Buffalo - Win. Seattle "SHOULD" win this game, but we saw what happened in Miami
    San Francisco - Loss. San Fran is going to be fighting for home field advantage
    St. Louis - Win. Once again they are not going to lose a game at home to anyone but San Fran and they could even possibly win that game.

Tampa Bay: Currently (6-5) projected (8-8)
    @ Denver - Loss. I don't see them going in and beating Denver at home
    Philadelphia - Win. Philly is a mess, could be a trap game though
    @ New Orleans - Loss. New Orleans will be on a mission.
    St. Louis - Win. They get them at home and have the firepower to win
    @ Atlanta - Loss. Yes its the last game of the season but Atlanta is going to still play in order to keep its players fresh.

Dallas: Currently (5-6) projected (8-8)
    Philadelphia - Win. Philly is a mess.
    @ Cincinnati - Win. Cincy has weapons but they are all in the air, what Dallas plays best.
    Pittsburgh - Loss. Big Ben should be back and Pitt is at home which doesn't hurt
    New Orleans - Loss. New Orleans will just plain shoot them out
    @ Washington - Win. They should have a better gameplan for RGIII the second time.

Washington: Currently (5-6) projected (7-9)
    New York - Loss. It was close the first time around but the Giants have the personel.
    Baltimore - Loss. Baltimore is in a battle for the playoffs and should be able to win.
    @ Cleveland - Win. Its Cleveland, enough said.
    @ Philadelphia - Win.
    Dallas - Loss. I don't see them beating Dallas twice in a season.

So basically as we have said before 10-4 gets anyone in automatically. A win against either Seattle or Tampa is still looking huge since both were winnable games and would give us both a game and tiebreaker. Basically, I think 9-7 is going to get us eliminated unless Seattle falls apart. We have to remember Tampa could also get to 9 wins pretty easily. I don't really see Dallas or Washington being a factor. I also didn't take into consideration the Packers falling apart since I just see them as to talented to not make the playoffs at this point.

vCash
    New prediction. Vikings lose last games fall to 6-10, whole coaching staff gets hosed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    New prediction. Vikings lose last games fall to 6-10, whole coaching staff gets hosed.
    That could be the case, and I wouldn't be sad

vCash
    We're a good team but not as good as most of you think. Because of the easier games at the start of the season, including San Frans. lackluster performance here. We've been abit fools gold. The brutual ending schedule will even out our true gauge of our talent.
    7-9 we beat the Rams and finish 3rd. in the North div.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    That could be the case, and I wouldn't be sad
    Me either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234