Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Is still think we finish 10-6 and get in as a wildcard. Our last two losses were in my opinion the result of one player (RG3) and the Bucs being better prapared in a short week.

vCash
    Im predicting they dont win another game. 5-11 will be the final record.

vCash
    We wont win many more games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    If Ponder starts the rest of the year we go 6-10 at best. We might finish 5-11 with our sorry defense and our sorry offense. Give me Joe Webb, and I have been a Ponder fan.

vCash
    Redoing this based on Cutlers concussion. I feel like he is going to miss at least 2 weeks, seeing as how this is his 3rd NFL and 6th overall football related concussion. The new rules about an independent doctor having to ok the player is going to factor in as well. He might not be out more than a week, but add in a tough closing schedule... this could be the start to a collapse.

Vikes:
    Det W - (6-4)
    @ Chi - W (7-4) This is borderline insanity, but i'm assuming Cutler is out, plus we have 2 weeks to prepare and this Vikes O-line is not the same unit that the Bears have mauled the last couple years.
    @ GB - L (7-5)
    Chi - W (8-5)
    @ Stl - W (9-5)
    @ Hou - L (9-6)
    GB - W (10-6)

Division Record = 5-1 Conf Record = 8-4

Chicago:
    Hou - L (7-2) * Even at home, Bears O-line can't handle Texans D
    @ SF - L (7-3) * Another great D
    Min - L (7-4)
    Sea - L (7-5) * Another great D
    @ Min - L (7-6)
    GB - L (7-7) * Packs got their #
    @ Ari - W (8-7)
    @Det - W (9-7)

Division Record = 2-4 Conf Record = 6-6

GB:
    @ Det - L (6-4) * This is critical to continuing a fantasy in which the Vikes win the North
    @ NYG - L (6-5)
    Min - W (7-5)
    Det - W (8-5)
    @ Chi - W (9-5)
    Ten - W (10-5)
    Min - L (10-6)

Division Record = 4-2 Conf Record = 7-5
    Last edited by wrizzo; 11-12-2012 at 03:32 PM.

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    Redoing this based on Cutlers concussion. I feel like he is going to miss at least 2 weeks, seeing as how this is his 3rd NFL and 6th overall football related concussion. The new rules about an independent doctor having to ok the player is going to factor in as well. He might not be out more than a week, but add in a tough closing schedule... this could be the start to a collapse.

Vikes:
    Det W - (6-4)
    @ Chi - W (7-4) This is borderline insanity, but i'm assuming Cutler is out, plus we have 2 weeks to prepare and this Vikes O-line is not the same unit that the Bears have mauled the last couple years.
    @ GB - L (7-5)
    Chi - W (8-5)
    @ Stl - W (9-5)
    @ Hou - L (9-6)
    GB - W (10-6)

Division Record = 5-1 Conf Record = 8-4

Chicago:
    Hou - L (7-2) * Even at home, Bears O-line can't handle Texans D
    @ SF - L (7-3) * Another great D
    Min - L (7-4)
    Sea - L (7-5) * Another great D
    @ Min - L (7-6)
    GB - L (7-7) * Packs got their #
    @ Ari - W (8-7)
    @Det - W (9-7)

Division Record = 2-4 Conf Record = 6-6

GB:
    @ Det - L (6-4) * This is critical to continuing a fantasy in which the Vikes win the North
    @ NYG - L (6-5)
    Min - W (7-5)
    Det - W (8-5)
    @ Chi - W (9-5)
    Ten - W (10-5)
    Min - L (10-6)

Division Record = 4-2 Conf Record = 7-5
    Well Jason Campbell is a pretty good backup QB, but the Bears offense is definitely their weak link. They are going to get Alshon Jeffery back though, and while he's not stellar he's still a huge upgrade on Devin Hester. As long as we can play up to our potential we're going to be very competitive against the teams in our division. Ponder almost gunned down the Packers last year in the Dome, I do think he can do better this year, our team has improved measurably since then, you can't really say the same thing about Green Bay.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Think we win two more games end up 8-8 and the Rams will be tougher than fans realize

vCash
    what was this guy talking about?

vCash
    what was this guy talking about?
    Good Catch Carter80,,,I have put my foot in my own mouth a couple of times this season aswell.....Im always glad to be proven wrong for the betterment of the team........I just see that alot of guys throw the bar way too low so that no matter what they are always pleased with the result.

vCash
    I really think we end up 8-8 or 9-7. Before the season I thought we would be lucky to get five wins. Very happy to be wrong.

vCash
    No way we beat the Bears twice. Once at home is a possibility but I don't like our chances against a defense that takes the ball away as much as the Bears do. Ponder isn't a good match against their aggressive defense.

I don't think we can chalk up the Rams as an easy win anymore because they have a very good defense and their offense is starting to come around. Plus it's a road game and this team is very different on the road than at home. I think we are a better team but it's not a shoe in like we all thought.

I like our chances against Green Bay because they are riddled with injuries. Bulaga is now out for the season and he was by far their best lineman. They were struggling to protect Rodgers even with him in the lineup. Their defense is banged up as well and to be honest it's not a very good unit to begin with. They won't be easy to beat but I definitely think we can pull out a victory against them. Week 17 could possibly be a HUGE game for both sides if we can both win a few more games between now and then.

I don't give us much of a chance at Houston. They have a great defense (even without Cushing) and again the Vikings are a very different team on the road. If the run defense doesn't improve Arian Foster will eat us up. We could pull an upset if they decide to rest players or limit Foster's carries as they gear up for the playoffs but I don't see us winning.

I think the best we finish is 9-7 but I'm expecting 7-9 or 8-8. Regardless this season has been a hell of a lot better than last season and this is a huge step in rebuilding process for this team. Remember this team really isn't built for 2012 so the fact we are in this position right now is great. We need to finish this season strong. The experience will be a big time benefit for this team as a lot of the guys on this team have never really experienced a play off push before. Things are looking good right now.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    ^ this is almost verbatim the internal dialog i had with myself... point for point. i made my above fantasy schedule for fun, but i dont think its too ridiculous to beat chicago twice. all depends on if the dr jekyl version of the vikings shows up like gangbusters. the team that took it to SF and Det. i know Detroits defense doesnt shut teams down... but only the vikings SF and chi have been able to slow down their offense. should be fun to watch.!!!

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    If Ponder plays like he did last week we wont loose many more games but it he plays like he did the 3 weeks before we wont win many more games....It is all up to him,,,every last bit of it......He get just an average passing game,,AP, our automatic 50 yrd kicker, and our D will do the rest.......I do see his potential finally seeing him this season for the first time but then he can also play like Jackson and make you scratch your head.....Like I said before all we need is him to just pass for two 10yrd passes and that drive will end in points cause a touchback and two 1st downs from Ponder and AP and Walsh will score every time.

vCash
    9-7 securing the wildcard. But most likely 8-8 with our receiving corps and Ponder to blame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Sasquatch View Post
    9-7 securing the wildcard. But most likely 8-8 with our receiving corps and Ponder to blame.
    There is a very very small chance we could secure a wildcard at 9-7 we would most likely have to go 10-6 due to the tie breaker with the Seahawks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast