Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kreiderisabeast View Post
    Phillips covered Vernon Davis in the playoff game after Roll got torched by him. The staff likes to have Phillips cover good TE's. Look at all the safeties they tried to have cover Witten with Boley. None worked. '

Rivers isn't good. I'm sooooo tired of Giants fans making this guy out to be playing well when he does nothing every game.
    Williams picks up TEs often. Safety in support if the LB hands him off or depending on the offensive package they might have a safety cover.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Rivers is fast. Why are you surprised by that. He might faster than Williams if you think about it. And keep in mind he's dealing with a hamstring
    Why wouldn't I be? I wasn't watching Bengals games before to see what he could do. Again, he's also not on the field enough to gauge what his speed really is. We've seen glimpses & that's with hammy issues.

vCash
    Don't make excuses for the guy. Again. 22 tackles, no sacks, no INT's, no forced fumbles, no recovered fumbles, no ability to cover. Rivers is not good. Williams is a playmaker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kreiderisabeast View Post
    Don't make excuses for the guy. Again. 22 tackles, no sacks, no INT's, no forced fumbles, no recovered fumbles, no ability to cover. Rivers is not good. Williams is a playmaker.
    This is a terrible analysis of a player's ability. Darrell Revis' doesn't lead the league in interceptions, but everyone knows he is the best CB. Not that I am comparing River to Revis, but stats are not always the most important thing. Besides, Rivers has not played in every down/game as he has been injured. However, when he is in the lineup he definitely makes plays.

As far as C-Webb goes, he is beginning to look more and more like Aaron Ross out there. C-Webb was solid last year and pretty dependable covering the other team's number 1 receiver, but this year has been a total letdown. He looks slow and confused...not a good way to describe your team's number 1 corner. I am afraid of what a guy with the speed of Mike Wallace is going to do next Sunday.

vCash
    Webster has looked slow all year IMO.

I do miss seeing Phillips, but its not like this team has no depth.

Rivers played well against Dallas. Saw nothing i didnt like there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12