Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Team really missed Phillips and Williams

The reality is that Phillips is the only safety on the roster than can do a good job of covering a TE by himself. I never bought into Rivers. I think he is half the talent Williams is. Williams was one of the best defensive players we had in the San Fran playoff game. I also think he's our best cover LB. He makes Boley look slow. Boley had no clue how to cover Witten.

I'm pretty tired of TC playing Blackburn and Rivers over Herzlich and Williams. Blackburn had a fluke playoff run. The guy is not the answer. Herzlich is 25. It's time for him to take the job. I have no idea after the excellent playoffs he had why the team went out and got Rivers. Williams should be one of the starting OLB's.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    You make some valid points but just in case you missed it we have won 4 in a row. Bottom line is we have depth. I actually forgot about J Will....Om caught up in the winning. Lucky for us he will be back to help us get more W's.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I'm sorry were you watching the same game I was? Rivers was great yesterday

And as far as Blackburn, Coughlin has already basically said that if physical ability was all that mattered, he'd take him out. He has intangibles and metal aptitude on his side
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Williams is injured and has been out the last 2 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kreiderisabeast View Post
    The reality is that Phillips is the only safety on the roster than can do a good job of covering a TE by himself. I never bought into Rivers. I think he is half the talent Williams is. Williams was one of the best defensive players we had in the San Fran playoff game. I also think he's our best cover LB. He makes Boley look slow. Boley had no clue how to cover Witten.

I'm pretty tired of TC playing Blackburn and Rivers over Herzlich and Williams. Blackburn had a fluke playoff run. The guy is not the answer. Herzlich is 25. It's time for him to take the job. I have no idea after the excellent playoffs he had why the team went out and got Rivers. Williams should be one of the starting OLB's.
    TE coverage in our D has more to do with LBs than S's. Boley was on Witten.....not Brown or Rolle.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I'm sorry were you watching the same game I was? Rivers was great yesterday

vCash
    Boley didn't do a great job covering witten but who can cover him?

Rivers I thought played well

Phillips doesn't cover TE...

Williams might be out best cover lb but he's still somewhat raw. I don't think he would of made a difference in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Corey Webster has lost a step IMO and got outran by Bryant in almost every deep pass.

Prince got exposed and has no clue how to press his man correctly and redirect his receiver

Rolle tends to make the wrong read a lot in games

Our D Line looks close to getting back on track

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Williams did a great job of covering him last year.

vCash

Rivers I thought played well

Phillips doesn't cover TE...

Williams might be out best cover lb but he's still somewhat raw. I don't think he would of made a difference in that game.
    This somewhat ..and Stevie did well but Phillips wouldn't of allowed the Bryant should be winning catch we got lucky.. I had a lot riding on that game and wi the BS calls I thought they'd say bc it was ruled a TD we can't find conclusive evidence that Jerry jones did or did not pay us off bc he hyped this game ..I mean he was inbounds and interfered with lol

We got lucky on 1 picked up flag and that's all it took ..they got every call .

vCash
    Rivers looks like our fastest LB, but he can't stay on the field so far. I like him a lot though. Let's see what happens. Williams will be back. Our depth allows us to not rush people back.

vCash
    Corey Webster has lost a step IMO and got outran by Bryant in almost every deep pass.

Prince got exposed and has no clue how to press his man correctly and redirect his receiver

Rolle tends to make the wrong read a lot in games

Our D Line looks close to getting back on track
    Webster lost more then a step. anytime the ball goes his way hes usually completely out of position...or just getting burned Anyone could have caught that pick yesterday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUEWEGOHARD View Post
    Rivers looks like our fastest LB, but he can't stay on the field so far. I like him a lot though. Let's see what happens. Williams will be back. Our depth allows us to not rush people back.
    Rivers is fast. Why are you surprised by that. He might faster than Williams if you think about it. And keep in mind he's dealing with a hamstring

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Webster lost more then a step. anytime the ball goes his way hes usually completely out of position...or just getting burned Anyone could have caught that pick yesterday
    Yes but he looks slow than ever. Even on that deep ball, Dez ran pass by him with ease.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    This somewhat ..and Stevie did well but Phillips wouldn't of allowed the Bryant should be winning catch we got lucky.. I had a lot riding on that game and wi the BS calls I thought they'd say bc it was ruled a TD we can't find conclusive evidence that Jerry jones did or did not pay us off bc he hyped this game ..I mean he was inbounds and interfered with lol

We got lucky on 1 picked up flag and that's all it took ..they got every call .
    It wasn't Stevie Brown who was playing safety on that Dez Bryant play, it was MICHAEL COE....I'm sick of people bagging on the wrong player who made a lot of right plays, Brown had a SOLID game, period.
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 10-29-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Phillips covered Vernon Davis in the playoff game after Roll got torched by him. The staff likes to have Phillips cover good TE's. Look at all the safeties they tried to have cover Witten with Boley. None worked. '

Rivers isn't good. I'm sooooo tired of Giants fans making this guy out to be playing well when he does nothing every game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast