Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's next?

vCash

what's next?

for both Juan Manuel Marquez & Manny Pacquiao?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    #5.

Arum wants the money. Pacquiao will need the money and would want to redeem himself. Marquez wont back down from a challenge.

vCash
    mayweather might say yes to pacquiao now.

he was just waiting for manny to slow down anyways..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Manny fights Bradley and Marquez retires. Floyd fights and destroys Bradley after Manny loses to Bradley, Manny tunes up through club fighters then beats Bradley while Floyd beats Martinez, then loses to Floyd twice then retires.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Lol wishful thinking. Floyd would never step into the ring with someone like Martinez. Sergio would wreck him.

My guess is Pacquiao faces Brandon Rios next, they are cashing out on Pacquiao. Then have Marquez face Bradley. Bradley should win that fight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Manny fights Bradley and Marquez retires. Floyd fights and destroys Bradley after Manny loses to Bradley, Manny tunes up through club fighters then beats Bradley while Floyd beats Martinez, then loses to Floyd twice then retires.
    The only realistic thing you said were the first sentence. Even that, I doubt happens. Floyd and Bradley will never fight as Top Rank and GBP won't make the fight, Manny won't beat up club fighters when there are much better opponents like Rios, Bradley II. Martinez and Floyd will never happen, Floyd wouldn't risk the very real possibility to losing to a strong, quick Martinez. And yeah I doubt the superfight ever happens.

I think either Marquez - Pacquiao 5 happens or one/both retire. Most likely fight 5 with the drug testing stuff. The money will be there and that alone will probably convince Marquez to do it and Manny of course wants revenge.

I'm guessing Marquez - Pacquiao 5 happens in either April or a little after Cinco de Mayo with Mayweather - Canelo on Cinco de Mayo. There has to be some space between those fights as there is no way the cable networks will compete and lose themselves money on the two big fights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Lol wishful thinking. Floyd would never step into the ring with someone like Martinez. Sergio would wreck him.

My guess is Pacquiao faces Brandon Rios next, they are cashing out on Pacquiao. Then have Marquez face Bradley. Bradley should win that fight.
    bradley beating marquez lol awful joke

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Bradley can take a great punch, he's younger and stronger than Pacquiao. It would be a very difficult fight.

vCash
    I bet Floyd will fight Manny now that he has lost a couple fights.

vCash
    Pretty sure manny has a fight set up with Brandon rios already. At least that's what rios said arum told him.

vCash
    As much as I love Canelo, he doesn't deserve to fight Floyd yet, and Floyd would stop Martinez in the late rounds.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Pacquiao wouldn't fight club fighters. Get over yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Pacquiao wouldn't fight club fighters. Get over yourself.
    Rising stars then. I was drunk and giddy off of the Marquez win when I posted that, give me a break.

vCash
    As much as I love Canelo, he doesn't deserve to fight Floyd yet, and Floyd would stop Martinez in the late rounds.
    LOL

Floyd went 12 hard rounds with Miguel Cotto, who is a punching bag, and couldn't stop him. Martinez would smoke him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    LOL

Floyd went 12 hard rounds with Miguel Cotto, who is a punching bag, and couldn't stop him. Martinez would smoke him.
    Martinez smoke Floyd? Laughable. Just because he might be the second best in the sport right now doesn't mean it would be that close. Maravilla Martinez for all his speed, power, and excellent technique has not dealt with a fighter like Floyd, and Floyd is just a smarter, better fighter all around. It would be a great fight but Martinez wouldn't have much of a shot at beating him, especially if it went the distance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast