Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: When KP returns....

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phillips starts, Brown returns to back up role with some frequent snaps

5 16.67%
  • Brown should continue to start

3 10.00%
  • More Big Nickel packages to get them both on the field (like when we had Grant)

22 73.33%
  • other

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stevie....or Kenny? (Phillips Targeting Return for Green Bay Game - Post #52)

KP is the man, we all love him, but it's hard to argue with how well Stevie Brown has been....OR is he just the man who's in the right spot at the right time against the right QB?

Smith had a pretty miserable game against us and Romo is.....Romo, but Brown has been a damn ball magnet.

So what do we do when KP returns? Back to the Big Nickel package?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    KP is the man, we all love him, but it's hard to argue with how well Stevie Brown has been....OR is he just the man who's in the right spot at the right time against the right QB?

Smith had a pretty miserable game against us and Romo is.....Romo, but Brown has been a damn ball magnet.

So what do we do when KP returns? Back to the Big Nickel package?
    I think brown has been lucky but he's been playing well. Watching the tapes he's a really good tackler might take bad angels in a couple of plays but he just does he's job. He's not athletic or anything but he's always where he's suppose to be.

Either way KP returns but in a limited role thou

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    If they sit brown and start kenny there is a serious issue. U cant sit a guy who now leads the league in interseptions and has been a ball hawk of a safety that the giants have never had EVER. Brown makes huge plays and needs to be the starter

vCash
    This might be the toughest decision yet...Brown is catching pick after pick but we all know that KP is our big hitter. Not sure what the giants do on this one...either way, I don't think it's a bad decision

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    KP is better. Better in coverage and better in run support.

I think we make Brown our 3rd safety in 3 safety sets. Also let Will Hill get a lil playing time when he comes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    KP is better. Better in coverage and better in run support.

I think we make Brown our 3rd safety in 3 safety sets. Also let Will Hill get a lil playing time when he comes back.
    Whose to say hes better then brown? Browns been playing like a top safety in the league rite now. The guy has single handley won us games. If we put him on the bench(which im sure we will beacuse giants dont go with the hot hand) ill be pissed.

vCash
    Definitely take advantage of the Nickel while we can...it worked so well for us last year.

But Stevie Brown is the hottest player on our team right now, he's gotta start.

vCash
    I like KP....but the main thing you want out of your defense is turnovers. Brown now has 5 picks on the yr and seems to be a ball hawk back there. You can say its a fluke but its not like Brown is some 30 yr old vet....the kid is only 25 and we may have something with this kid. I'd keep Brown as a starter ..... he is playing extremely well in our system
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    Come on guys, KP Is our best saftey. He is a better coverage man and a better run supporter, I like brown but let him play the role Grant played.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    I would go with Brown. Phillips is going to want a big pay day and i dont think hes the same after surgery. We need money for Cruz Nicks and JPP so eventually this team will have to make tough decisions. I don't think this one is that tough let Phillips walk. Id rather have Cruz Nicks JPP over having Phillips Nicks JPP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    I would go with Brown. Phillips is going to want a big pay day and i dont think hes the same after surgery. We need money for Cruz Nicks and JPP so eventually this team will have to make tough decisions. I don't think this one is that tough let Phillips walk. Id rather have Cruz Nicks JPP over having Phillips Nicks JPP

2 words Gibril Wilson

Oh yeah James Butler

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Why let Phillips go when we can let Rolle go?
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Phillips is going to be a FA while Rolle is under contract and owed guaranteed money
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    You have to play them both in nickel like last year. Fewell must get back to that coverage that did so well late last year....still giving up to many big plays.

I agree with your comments on missing Spags aggressive scheme...we need to blitz more...corner blitzes.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I welcome Browns play, because even if he wasn't playing at such a high level Phillips won't be back next year. We have cap issues and resigning players like Beatty, Cruz, and Joseph are going to take priority.

As far as this year:
    I think they should move back into that 46 package and allow Phillips to cover the TE or even play centerfield, giving him the opportunity to make some plays (something he has been complaining about, just don't hear much about it because he isn't making a big fuss over it)

Goodbye old friend.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast