Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you think people will remember to use this thread for Free Agents/Trade Rumors?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 11.11%
  • No

20 74.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Would you guys be more pissed about Affeldt getting a three year deal from Sabean, or seeing him in a Dodgers jersey next season?
    I'd rather him sign here. I don't care if we give him Rowand's contract. He's one of the nicest players I've met and he's a huge weapon for Bochy.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I'd throw a fit if Sabean gave Affeldt Rowand's contract.

vCash
    But then, you'd get over it.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Eventually. But it'd still bother me.

vCash
    Well for your sake, let's hope Sabean doesn't give Affeldt a 5 year/60M deal.

<3

vCash
    Yes, please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Would you guys be more pissed about Affeldt getting a three year deal from Sabean, or seeing him in a Dodgers jersey next season?
    I'd be pissed either way. Affeldt has been great for the Giants but he's not irreplaceable.

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Some do not understand the ignore list.

vCash
    I've thought about it, I would rather overpay Affeldt then let him go to the Dodgers specifically. If he went to any team other than an NL West team, I wouldn't mind nearly as much. All this being said, Sabean loves lefty relievers, I think he'll be retained.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    All depends on the price.
    Lets just say 3yr/$20MM

vCash
    double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He probably would have just said, "I'd like to tank my bans".
    Now that's funny!

New here. Enjoyed reading everyones posts. You folks seem to be well informed, and I like it. Looking forward to joining the discussions

vCash
    I would much rather Sabean overpay Affeldt than see him in a Dodgers uniform. I am going to be stressing about it until one or the other happens.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Ya I'd think that'd be the highest I'd hope for them to go also. I'd have a hard time liking the move if the Giants gave 6-7M to a reliever, especially 7M.

vCash
    Well, yea. I wasn't meaning League-numbers when I said overpay...

I just don't want him to go to the Dodgers. If he leaves, hopefully it's somewhere outside the division.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    St. Louis would be a good fit for him.

<3

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast