Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,089
    vCash
    1500

    Dodgers fans have really been pathetic during this WS win

    I don't know how many times I've heard people say "Giants are cheaters". Really? Okay Cabrera got caught with steroids but that didn't stop the Giants.

    Do people forget that Manny put the Dodgers in the playoffs in 2008 and was a big part in 2009? Yet he WAS on steroids too. Were the Dodgers cheaters that year?

    "Giants are lucky" They had some breaks on there side but that happens all the time. And winning 2 WS in 3 years is not luck. It's good managed baseball and good baseball.

    Giants played good team ball something the Dodgers were unable to do this year for a long period of time. They earned that WS victory by fighting back.

    Anybody who can't see that lacks basic baseball knowledge.

    Hate them all you want they are a rival. But you can't deny they played well to earn it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,318
    vCash
    1500

    Dodgers fans have really been pathetic during this WS win

    Respect to them for their play which was undeniably awesome, especially the SP. That said, I wholeheartedly hate them... And most of their fans.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,676
    vCash
    1500
    **** em, they trolled us too

    Congrats to them, but still **** em
    #Joc2LA

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    6,167
    vCash
    1500
    Great post DodgerBlue

    See you guys opening day in LA again....


    San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,089
    vCash
    1500
    I guess my thing is I really disliked them during the season. But then I just hear so many stupid comments from Dodger fans that really makes being a Dodgers fan dissappointing that fans can be this stupid. That I started to dislike them less come WS time. I still wanted the Tigers to win but I'm not as upset as I was when the Dodgers were eliminated.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    stupid, fact of the matter is you should never be happy that your rival wins...and for some fans saying they cheated or that they are lucky is a way of coping with the fact that they had a better season than us and now won the WS. did they cheat? a little.. were they lucky? i would say so, at least a little, to come back from elimination against some great pitchers you have to have a little luck!! and to sweep a Tigers team who only had 26 hits in 4 games, when they had 46 hits in 4 games against the Yankees, with a GREAT lineup?? yup luck is involved

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Donedeal67 View Post
    stupid, fact of the matter is you should never be happy that your rival wins...and for some fans saying they cheated or that they are lucky is a way of coping with the fact that they had a better season than us and now won the WS. did they cheat? a little.. were they lucky? i would say so, at least a little, to come back from elimination against some great pitchers you have to have a little luck!! and to sweep a Tigers team who only had 26 hits in 4 games, when they had 46 hits in 4 games against the Yankees, with a GREAT lineup?? yup luck is involved
    I think a lot of people just under estimate the Giants pitching. Giants have a lot better pitching than the Yankees.

    I believe the Giants also had a better record without Cabrera too.
    Last edited by DodgerBlue8188; 10-29-2012 at 01:18 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    good pitching, luck, same thing- Barry Zito coming out and having his best year in 5 years after almost being dropped from the rotation last year, Lincecum having a ****** season 10-15 with a high 5 ERA, then turning it on in the postseason.. has to be a little luck. luck is in every sport.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    It's bittersweet that the Giants won it all ... I hate them so it's bitter but ... now we might go acquire more all stars ... so it's sweet

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    10,506
    vCash
    1500
    I can't wait until we raise it again.
    F that I am can't wait until we ruin their chances.



    2014 CHAMPIONS

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,940
    vCash
    1500
    It will be more sweeter when we eliminate them from the playoffs next year and bring back a title to Los Angeles. That is the only way I want the DOdgers to win.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,747
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Donedeal67 View Post
    good pitching, luck, same thing- Barry Zito coming out and having his best year in 5 years after almost being dropped from the rotation last year, Lincecum having a ****** season 10-15 with a high 5 ERA, then turning it on in the postseason.. has to be a little luck. luck is in every sport.
    This wasn't even Zito's best year as a Giant. People just look at his wins and believe he had a good year or his best as a Giant. But really 2009 was his best year as a Giant.


    Ariana Grande

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    14,164
    vCash
    1500
    I like this DodgerBlue8188 fellow. Cheers mate

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On a ranch
    Posts
    3,850
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    Do people forget that Manny put the Dodgers in the playoffs in 2008 and was a big part in 2009? Yet he WAS on steroids too. Were the Dodgers cheaters that year?
    They cheated and it was more than one of them. Only one got caught...bummer.

    And for the record Manny did cheat, as did many other Dodgers in the past both proven/caught and most got away with it. So yeah, the dodgers cheated alright in 2008/2009 and to say otherwise is being an ignorant homer. Adrian Beltre cheated, he just got away with it. I'd bet Piazza did too, probably Green, Finley, Gonzalez, and Jordan and we know about Gagne, LoDuca, and Sheffield. Difference is most of the Dodger cheating occured when everyone seemed to be, like Bonds, Clemens, Petite, McGuire, etc.
    The sad truth is Manny was the only one recently and during the testing that made any sort of posteseason difference. Shows how we've been subpar for so long.

    I'm not about to congratulate them, because they cheated and I don't like them, they are the enemy. This is the hated rival Giants. I'm old so maybe I see it differently. From stealing pitch signs from the outfield scoreboard for Thompson's HR to muddying up the basepaths to slow Wills to using PEDs...the Giants have always cheated, it's just their way I guess.

    I just want this PED thing to stop already. The testing and penalties need to be improved and increased. If Dodgers get busted like Kemp or Cruz, fine...it has to be that way.

    I don't hate the fans...I hate the Giants. Always have always will. I'm glad these fans are happy because I like to know people(fellow Americans and baseball fans) are happy. I'm just very pissed at why they're happy. Because the Giants are the World ****ing Champs! That sucks *** in my book.

    5>2

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,747
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    They cheated and it was more than one of them. Only one got caught...bummer.

    And for the record Manny did cheat, as did many other Dodgers in the past both proven/caught and most got away with it. So yeah, the dodgers cheated alright in 2008/2009 and to say otherwise is being an ignorant homer. Adrian Beltre cheated, he just got away with it. I'd bet Piazza did too, probably Green, Finley, Gonzalez, and Jordan and we know about Gagne, LoDuca, and Sheffield. Difference is most of the Dodger cheating occured when everyone seemed to be, like Bonds, Clemens, Petite, McGuire, etc.
    The sad truth is Manny was the only one recently and during the testing that made any sort of posteseason difference. Shows how we've been subpar for so long.

    I'm not about to congratulate them, because they cheated and I don't like them, they are the enemy. This is the hated rival Giants. I'm old so maybe I see it differently. From stealing pitch signs from the outfield scoreboard for Thompson's HR to muddying up the basepaths to slow Wills to using PEDs...the Giants have always cheated, it's just their way I guess.

    I just want this PED thing to stop already. The testing and penalties need to be improved and increased. If Dodgers get busted like Kemp or Cruz, fine...it has to be that way.

    I don't hate the fans...I hate the Giants. Always have always will. I'm glad these fans are happy because I like to know people(fellow Americans and baseball fans) are happy. I'm just very pissed at why they're happy. Because the Giants are the World ****ing Champs! That sucks *** in my book.

    I wasn't going to respond, but when I saw this it made me.

    Really, it's not their way. You can probably say that about every team then since there's a high chance there's someone taking illegal substances on every team.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 10-29-2012 at 02:38 AM.


    Ariana Grande

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •