Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dodgers fans have really been pathetic during this WS win

I don't know how many times I've heard people say "Giants are cheaters". Really? Okay Cabrera got caught with steroids but that didn't stop the Giants.

Do people forget that Manny put the Dodgers in the playoffs in 2008 and was a big part in 2009? Yet he WAS on steroids too. Were the Dodgers cheaters that year?

"Giants are lucky" They had some breaks on there side but that happens all the time. And winning 2 WS in 3 years is not luck. It's good managed baseball and good baseball.

Giants played good team ball something the Dodgers were unable to do this year for a long period of time. They earned that WS victory by fighting back.

Anybody who can't see that lacks basic baseball knowledge.

Hate them all you want they are a rival. But you can't deny they played well to earn it.

vCash

Dodgers fans have really been pathetic during this WS win

Respect to them for their play which was undeniably awesome, especially the SP. That said, I wholeheartedly hate them... And most of their fans.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    **** em, they trolled us too

Congrats to them, but still **** em
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Great post DodgerBlue

See you guys opening day in LA again....

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    I guess my thing is I really disliked them during the season. But then I just hear so many stupid comments from Dodger fans that really makes being a Dodgers fan dissappointing that fans can be this stupid. That I started to dislike them less come WS time. I still wanted the Tigers to win but I'm not as upset as I was when the Dodgers were eliminated.

vCash
    stupid, fact of the matter is you should never be happy that your rival wins...and for some fans saying they cheated or that they are lucky is a way of coping with the fact that they had a better season than us and now won the WS. did they cheat? a little.. were they lucky? i would say so, at least a little, to come back from elimination against some great pitchers you have to have a little luck!! and to sweep a Tigers team who only had 26 hits in 4 games, when they had 46 hits in 4 games against the Yankees, with a GREAT lineup?? yup luck is involved

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Donedeal67 View Post
    stupid, fact of the matter is you should never be happy that your rival wins...and for some fans saying they cheated or that they are lucky is a way of coping with the fact that they had a better season than us and now won the WS. did they cheat? a little.. were they lucky? i would say so, at least a little, to come back from elimination against some great pitchers you have to have a little luck!! and to sweep a Tigers team who only had 26 hits in 4 games, when they had 46 hits in 4 games against the Yankees, with a GREAT lineup?? yup luck is involved
    I think a lot of people just under estimate the Giants pitching. Giants have a lot better pitching than the Yankees.

I believe the Giants also had a better record without Cabrera too.
    Last edited by DodgerBlue8188; 10-29-2012 at 01:18 AM.

vCash
    good pitching, luck, same thing- Barry Zito coming out and having his best year in 5 years after almost being dropped from the rotation last year, Lincecum having a ****** season 10-15 with a high 5 ERA, then turning it on in the postseason.. has to be a little luck. luck is in every sport.

vCash
    It's bittersweet that the Giants won it all ... I hate them so it's bitter but ... now we might go acquire more all stars ... so it's sweet

vCash
    I can't wait until we raise it again.
    F that I am can't wait until we ruin their chances.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    It will be more sweeter when we eliminate them from the playoffs next year and bring back a title to Los Angeles. That is the only way I want the DOdgers to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Donedeal67 View Post
    good pitching, luck, same thing- Barry Zito coming out and having his best year in 5 years after almost being dropped from the rotation last year, Lincecum having a ****** season 10-15 with a high 5 ERA, then turning it on in the postseason.. has to be a little luck. luck is in every sport.
    This wasn't even Zito's best year as a Giant. People just look at his wins and believe he had a good year or his best as a Giant. But really 2009 was his best year as a Giant.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I like this DodgerBlue8188 fellow. Cheers mate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    Do people forget that Manny put the Dodgers in the playoffs in 2008 and was a big part in 2009? Yet he WAS on steroids too. Were the Dodgers cheaters that year?
    They cheated and it was more than one of them. Only one got caught...bummer.

And for the record Manny did cheat, as did many other Dodgers in the past both proven/caught and most got away with it. So yeah, the dodgers cheated alright in 2008/2009 and to say otherwise is being an ignorant homer. Adrian Beltre cheated, he just got away with it. I'd bet Piazza did too, probably Green, Finley, Gonzalez, and Jordan and we know about Gagne, LoDuca, and Sheffield. Difference is most of the Dodger cheating occured when everyone seemed to be, like Bonds, Clemens, Petite, McGuire, etc.
    The sad truth is Manny was the only one recently and during the testing that made any sort of posteseason difference. Shows how we've been subpar for so long.

I'm not about to congratulate them, because they cheated and I don't like them, they are the enemy. This is the hated rival Giants. I'm old so maybe I see it differently. From stealing pitch signs from the outfield scoreboard for Thompson's HR to muddying up the basepaths to slow Wills to using PEDs...the Giants have always cheated, it's just their way I guess.

I just want this PED thing to stop already. The testing and penalties need to be improved and increased. If Dodgers get busted like Kemp or Cruz, fine...it has to be that way.

I don't hate the fans...I hate the Giants. Always have always will. I'm glad these fans are happy because I like to know people(fellow Americans and baseball fans) are happy. I'm just very pissed at why they're happy. Because the Giants are the World ****ing Champs! That sucks *** in my book.

5>2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    They cheated and it was more than one of them. Only one got caught...bummer.

And for the record Manny did cheat, as did many other Dodgers in the past both proven/caught and most got away with it. So yeah, the dodgers cheated alright in 2008/2009 and to say otherwise is being an ignorant homer. Adrian Beltre cheated, he just got away with it. I'd bet Piazza did too, probably Green, Finley, Gonzalez, and Jordan and we know about Gagne, LoDuca, and Sheffield. Difference is most of the Dodger cheating occured when everyone seemed to be, like Bonds, Clemens, Petite, McGuire, etc.
    The sad truth is Manny was the only one recently and during the testing that made any sort of posteseason difference. Shows how we've been subpar for so long.

I'm not about to congratulate them, because they cheated and I don't like them, they are the enemy. This is the hated rival Giants. I'm old so maybe I see it differently. From stealing pitch signs from the outfield scoreboard for Thompson's HR to muddying up the basepaths to slow Wills to using PEDs...the Giants have always cheated, it's just their way I guess.

I just want this PED thing to stop already. The testing and penalties need to be improved and increased. If Dodgers get busted like Kemp or Cruz, fine...it has to be that way.

I don't hate the fans...I hate the Giants. Always have always will. I'm glad these fans are happy because I like to know people(fellow Americans and baseball fans) are happy. I'm just very pissed at why they're happy. Because the Giants are the World ****ing Champs! That sucks *** in my book.

I wasn't going to respond, but when I saw this it made me.

Really, it's not their way. You can probably say that about every team then since there's a high chance there's someone taking illegal substances on every team.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 10-29-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Ariana Grande

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast