Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Hmm how old are you
    I was born in 1983. I'm 29.

I've been watching the Dodgers since 1991.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 10-29-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Hmm how old are you
    I was born in 1983. I'm 29.

I've been watching the Dodgers since 1991.
    Born in '81 and started watching the Dodger baseball in '88 with my neighbor because I had a crush on his daughter who, on a side note, happened to be blind.

I was destined to be a Dodger fan.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

vCash
    You had a crush on a blind girl?

vCash
    You had a crush on a blind girl?

My post states I was born in a year the Dodgers one the WS, and I began watching baseball the very next time they won a WS, but your takeaway was that I had a crush on a blind girl...

... And yes... Yes I did.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

vCash
    Yes, that's what I got out of it and wow

vCash
    As a long time fan of baseball and a fan of the Giants, this whole rivalry thing has always been no more than a tongue and cheek thing for me . . . Simply two good teams playing against each other, as it should be.

I appreciate good competition, regardless of whom is competing. I admire skill, heartfelt determination, and good sportsmanship, regardless of what color a team's uniform happens to be.

The move to the West coast was a good business decision for Mr. O'Malley. He convinced Mr. Stoneham to do the same. Business wise, it worked out for all concerned, except for the original East coast fans.

I've been watching these two great teams play for almost some 45 years . . . What rivalry? Giants and Dodgers' fans create more headaches for themselves than really exist. What's wrong with simply enjoying an excellent sport and being a fan of baseball?

vCash
    Lol yeah the team with the lowest total of HR's every year is full of cheaters, go look in a mirror

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Yes, that's what I got out of it and wow
    I've got quite a few embarrassing stories surrounding that whole situation, but none I'm willing to share on the internet

- Carl Sagan

vCash
    I just don't see that working out...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman517 View Post
    As a long time fan of baseball and a fan of the Giants, this whole rivalry thing has always been no more than a tongue and cheek thing for me . . . Simply two good teams playing against each other, as it should be.

I appreciate good competition, regardless of whom is competing. I admire skill, heartfelt determination, and good sportsmanship, regardless of what color a team's uniform happens to be.

The move to the West coast was a good business decision for Mr. O'Malley. He convinced Mr. Stoneham to do the same. Business wise, it worked out for all concerned, except for the original East coast fans.

I've been watching these two great teams play for almost some 45 years . . . What rivalry? Giants and Dodgers' fans create more headaches for themselves than really exist. What's wrong with simply enjoying an excellent sport and being a fan of baseball?
    I think you and I can be friends.

- Carl Sagan

vCash
    i hate the giants, but they earned their WS

i was one of the people that wrote them off as soon as melky got suspended

to get over that and STILL win the world series?

that is amazing.

say what u want about their team, their players, and their fans, but as of now they have now won ONE more championship than us AND i believe they have one 2 of the last 3.

i dont like them but im also not taking away any of the credit they deserve.

i like miggy fielder and verlander and was rooting for the tigers but they laid down and didnt even take one game

with that said. i hate the giants but congrats on your win.

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Born in '81 and started watching the Dodger baseball in '88 with my neighbor because I had a crush on his daughter who, on a side note, happened to be blind.

I was engaged to a girl with a wooden leg , But I had to break it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants4Tniners View Post
    O God

vCash
    Did she work at I hop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants4Tniners View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

- Carl Sagan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast