Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    right on, melky got suspended for 50 games for his mistake and we still did it without him

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I wasn't going to respond, but when I saw this it made me.

Really, it's not their way. You can probably say that about every team then since there's a high chance there's someone taking illegal substances on every team.
    Well there was a couple of other examples I gave other than just PED use. They are pretty well documented and historic. Makes one wonder how much they've gotten away with throughout their existance.

I do agree with what you said about other teams taking illegal substances, it's probably more common than many think...including my team. The point is there has been things throughout a long history.

Hell the Giants don't even fight fair. Marichal hitting Roseboro with a bat in a fight?!!! Who hits another player with a bat? A Giant of course.
    5>2

vCash
    I hate nothing more then the Giants. I will never congratulate them. I am not stupid, they are a very good team but I will never congratulate or respect the Giants.

vCash
    I think living on the east coast I don't see the Dodgers/Giants as a rivalry as much as many of you. To me, I hate the Yankees more being on the east coast and seeing and being around so many Yankees fans. I honestly think I'd rather the Giants win the WS instead of the Yankees. Just because of what I am around. I know 0 Giants fans.

vCash
    I still hate them but they sure played hard and brought the win to the west so all that talk about the west being the weakest division in baseball is out the door. Next year we are going to have some great rival games with our new lineup refreshed and speedy as hell. Good job gnats.
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I hate the Giants, period. But that's because they are my teams rival. I give props when its due.....and as much as I hate seeing them win the WS for the 2nd time in 3 years, they played well when it counted. The Giants have been a better run organization for years now and it's showing as to why. Hopefully with this new ownership, they make the steps to get this ship back on course and soon we'll be in the same shoes as the other Giant fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    I think living on the east coast I don't see the Dodgers/Giants as a rivalry as much as many of you. To me, I hate the Yankees more being on the east coast and seeing and being around so many Yankees fans. I honestly think I'd rather the Giants win the WS instead of the Yankees. Just because of what I am around. I know 0 Giants fans.
    No man, Giants are worse than the Yankees
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    No man, Giants are worse than the Yankees
    That's because you live in Cali. To us east coast Dodger fans the Yankees are more hated (for some). Because we are around thousands of Yankees fans and probably only tens of Giants fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    That's because you live in Cali. To us east coast Dodger fans the Yankees are more hated (for some). Because we are around thousands of Yankees fans and probably only tens of Giants fans.
    I'm in So. Cal. and I hate the Yankees (especially) and Phillies more than anybody else.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I'm in So. Cal. and I hate the Yankees (especially) and Phillies more than anybody else.
    Still don't understand this, but to each their own
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedinblueball View Post
    I still hate them but they sure played hard and brought the win to the west so all that talk about the west being the weakest division in baseball is out the door. Next year we are going to have some great rival games with our new lineup refreshed and speedy as hell. Good job gnats.
    Nice sig by the way.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Still don't understand this, but to each their own
    The Yankees are THE team to hate. It really doesn't matter which league or division your team plays in. Many or even most non-Yankee fans hate the Yankees. Personally, I always want them eliminated at all costs. And what's wrong with hating a team that's played us in the World Series 11 times? They have 8 World Series trophies at our expense.

The Phillies. 2008-present: Their players always act like a bunch of a-holes. And they've monopolized the trade/free agent market the last few years. So they're really obnoxious.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 10-29-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I never said I didn't dislike those teams, but I just dislike the Giants more, it's also easier for me to say because I wasn't apart of the Yankee rivalry as much, and the Phillies are back to average again
    Foam Party!

vCash
    I wasn't alive in 1981 when we last played them, but I've really hated their guts so much since their dynasty era of the late 1990's.

Future Hall of Shamers:

vCash
    Hmm how old are you
    Foam Party!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast