Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    lol nice. I am glad it's over, so much money spent, so little sleep over the last month, the offseason is welcomed with open arms. Let us know how it is out there. Just came from that way myself, woke up in a random bed. Championship sex.

What a freaking night.
    hope it was that 1 chick you were talking about!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    lol nice. I am glad it's over, so much money spent, so little sleep over the last month, the offseason is welcomed with open arms. Let us know how it is out there. Just came from that way myself, woke up in a random bed. Championship sex.

What a freaking night.
    huge Niner game today so..... its not over yet
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    hope it was that 1 chick you were talking about!
    Actually no, a different one lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    huge Niner game today so..... its not over yet
    I know!! Niners on MNF... I was jokingly telling people at the bar the last couple of games how we needed to sweep Detroit so I wouldn't have to try and watch both games at the same time. Amazing it worked out. I can't believe they didn't win a game still.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    The riots make me really sad. As a Canucks fan, and seeing what the fans did to Vancouver in 2011, I never wanted to see a fan base act like that again. Don't destroy the city just because you want attention.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    They're not destroying the city for attention, the city is being destroyed because there was an opportunity to do it and 0 ****s are given.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    They're not destroying the city for attention, the city is being destroyed because there was an opportunity to do it and 0 ****s are given.
    Obviously we view things differently =/
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Anybody else wondering why Jackson didn't diver for scutari ball just seemed like the giants wanted it more pagan would have laid out with the season on the line

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Obviously we view things differently =/
    I mean I get where you're coming from so I guess we're on the same page, different sentences though

Still embarrassing.

vCash
    I won't lie, it hurts.

vCash
    Keep the pitching staff together. Keep the lineup together. Do not go after guys like Josh Hamilton.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Anybody else wondering why Jackson didn't diver for scutari ball just seemed like the giants wanted it more pagan would have laid out with the season on the line
    He hesitated. Maybe in his mind in that split second, he thought he had a better chance throwing out Theriot than making that diving catch.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

vCash
    I really hope I'm not dreaming. Woke up today and still couldn't really believe it. 2 championships in 3 years! Insane!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy #1 View Post
    I really hope I'm not dreaming. Woke up today and still couldn't really believe it. 2 championships in 3 years! Insane!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    These World Series Champions shirts I think are better looking than the 2010 one's. My wallet is sure going to take a hit this winter with all the WS merchandise and autograph signings. Ah well...

Ariana Grande

vCash
    TIL: Bruce Bochy and Buster Posey are both FSU Alums.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast