Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    i doubt we trade him but he is getting harder and harder to watch....dances like a fairy instead of hitting the holes, really frustrating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    i doubt we trade him but he is getting harder and harder to watch....dances like a fairy instead of hitting the holes, really frustrating
    Exactly.

vCash
    If we can get a player that can help us trade his ***, if not then hold onto him its simple as that. Jenkins for Blount makes allot of sense sadly there are too few player for player deals in the nfl.

vCash
    Yea^ I agree. The only deal Id be okay with is a deal straight up for Mike Jenkins, but that's highly unlikely.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    If we can get a player that can help us trade his ***, if not then hold onto him its simple as that. Jenkins for Blount makes allot of sense sadly there are too few player for player deals in the nfl.
    Yeas, if that was the deal, I would be all for it, but simply trading him for a late round pick would not make sense unless there is something we don't know (like if Blount is a problem in the locker room). Like someone else mentioned, trading him would make us an injury away from haveing a very questionable rushing attack.

vCash
    I personally think Blount for jackson and if we have to throw in a 7th is a good deal

we get an experienced runner with something left in the tank
    they get a young guy who can try and lead their rushing attack and get a fresh start going forward

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I personally think Blount for jackson and if we have to throw in a 7th is a good deal

we get an experienced runner with something left in the tank
    they get a young guy who can try and lead their rushing attack and get a fresh start going forward
    I never thought about him. I wouldnt mind picking him up. Hell Blount and a 6th
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    I'm behind my team with every decision they tend to make because I have too,but I'm willing to bet blunt makes us regret trading him if it happens!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    I'm behind my team with every decision they tend to make because I have too,but I'm willing to bet blunt makes us regret trading him if it happens!
    I thought that when there was first talk about this
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    If it happens it happens but it'll be a dumb move! In all honesty I still trust blount with the rock move the Martin, blount excites u in Damn near every game since being here when we got him going, Doug isn't quit there yet! I like Doug for the future but not now, a least not yet, I'm not impressed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Honestly, I am sure he would rather go somewhere where he can get the opportunity to start. I don't see him holding a grudge for that. Plus, as long as we avoid keeping him in the divison we would only have to see him every few years. I don't know if any RB has the ability to make out defense regret anything right now! We are pretty darn good at stopping the run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Honestly, I am sure he would rather go somewhere where he can get the opportunity to start. I don't see him holding a grudge for that. Plus, as long as we avoid keeping him in the divison we would only have to see him every few years. I don't know if any RB has the ability to make out defense regret anything right now! We are pretty darn good at stopping the run.
    That wasn't pertaining to our D brutha, I said it based on his performance on another in general! Blount leaves and gets a starting spot anywhere he's gonna shine. Bloints yards have always came in later quarters, he beats up defenses then plows thru them, blount isn't and will never be and out the gate fast running fast cutting running back, he's a power back! That being said; blount will be missed if we let him go he gets enough carries to get him in his rythm he explodes and we will all be kicking ourselves in the *** for letting him go!

vCash
    But I do agree he may want a trade for a starting role!

vCash
    The deadline has passed no?

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    The deadline has passed no?
    Hurricane pushed it to 4p thurs
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast