Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

NFL execs say Blount is available and will be shocked if not moved

"Several" league executives tell CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora that they would not be surprised if LeGarrette Blount were shipped out of Tampa Bay prior to Tuesday's 4PM ET trade deadline.
    The same execs named Rams WR Steve Smith, Browns QB Colt McCoy, and Dolphins QB Matt Moore as trade candidates, although the latter is much less likely with Ryan Tannehill coming off Week 8 knee and quad injuries. A Blount trade would probably the the least surprising of the group. The Bucs can move forward with D.J. Ware and rookie Michael Smith behind featured workhorse Doug Martin. We suspect they couldn't get back more than a sixth- or seventh-round pick.
    Another $250 authentic down the damn drain
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I wouldn't worry about your jersey, this is Jason La Canfora we are talking about. His "sources" were convinced that Mike Sherman would be the next Bucs head coach and we all know how that turned out.

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    Yea, Jason is not a great source. I don't like the idea of trading him for a 6th or 7th either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Another $250 authentic down the damn drain
    Too effing funny. I pulled the trigger on the Clayborn joint instead. As much as I love the pounding that he can deliver, he is just too inconsistent for Schiano to keep around. And, I didn't want to spend really money on a 1 year jersey.

The man can get you 25 or 3 yards; but, he can never get you 1 when 1 is all you need.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    Too effing funny. I pulled the trigger on the Clayborn joint instead. As much as I love the pounding that he can deliver, he is just too inconsistent for Schiano to keep around. And, I didn't want to spend really money on a 1 year jersey.

The man can get you 25 or 3 yards; but, he can never get you 1 when 1 is all you need.
    Well i bought a #5 Josh Freeman authentic. I personaly feel Freeman is the way to go in terms of Jersey choice.... iI u don't like wasting money their is no one whom is just as safe save Barron or David probably. I know some don't think he is popular. Err I mean some don't like him but bottom line he will be linked to this franchise minimum 3 to 5 years baring a trade or seriously catastrophic injury/situation. They will resign him and he will start minimum of 3 more years worst case.

vCash
    If this is true it speaks volumes about what a distraction Blount must be. The fact that the Bucs would risk being one injury away from having DJ Ware, a guy cut by his former team, as a starting RB is insane. I bet behind closed doors Blount's complaining about his playing time and might be asking for a trade. If he is traded we'll probably hear all about this after the fact.

vCash
    Definitely don't want a 6th or 7th round pick but would like a legitimate backup for Freeman. Our receiving crew is strong so I don't see Steve Smith being an option.

vCash
    Can we get a corner for blount we need some CB help these dudes are getting suspended left and right

vCash
    I hope Blount goes to the redskins. I think he would do well there and he has done everything that has been asked of him. So can only wish him the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldavid3169 View Post
    I hope Blount goes to the redskins. I think he would do well there and he has done everything that has been asked of him. So can only wish him the best.
    Him in a shanahan system is unfair. That system is why I know Arian foster ain't who ppl think he is.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Bad idea IMO. I hope we keep him. I like the two headed beast. Ware as our number two makes me more uneasy then Blount is what I'm saying basically.

P.S. I also have a Blount Authentic....

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Jared cook asking for a trade

vCash
    Mike Jenkins may be available and Cowboys could use a running back with Murray injured and Felix being terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Jared cook asking for a trade
    i like cook but would we really utilize him? and behind clark? plus stocker is playing ok when we call his number as a back up, as for me id rather keep blount right now cause ware has never impressed me
    WHAT TIME IS IT RED BARRON? TIME TO BRING THE PAIN

vCash
    I dont think Blount will be traded. Our RB core is not that solid. Martin is great but hes a rookie, expect the "wall". Ware is a situational backup, i.e. passing situations, draws.
    If we trade Blount and Martin goes down to the point Ware has to see a major share of carries for a couple of games and be backed up by Michael Smith we are in trouble. Ive read some thoughts on why hes been inactive and some think the organization doesnt believe in his ability to perform as a back at this level, right now at least.

Point is trade Blount and were one Martin injury away from being completely ****ed

Let's go Bucs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast