Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1001
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Yo shyfly are you an actor? Serious question.
    No

    only when it comes to dealing w/ my parents

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    No

    only when it comes to dealing w/ my parents
    Okay, cause there's a guy who has the same name as you and he's an actor.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Okay, cause there's a guy who has the same name as you and he's an actor.
    lmao, I found that dude and he is born around the same date as I am as well.

    I wish I was, maybe then I wouldn't have to work a boat load of jobs just so I can pay for a pointless engagement ring

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    lmao, I found that dude and he is born around the same date as I am as well.

    I wish I was, maybe then I wouldn't have to work a boat load of jobs just so I can pay for a pointless engagement ring


    Tweet Mario - I know he misses us. :cry:

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Dude, why again are we not friends on fb??

    And bro your gaining a lil weight there homie, time to hit the p90x

    and how freakin tall are you?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Dude, why again are we not friends on fb??

    And bro your gaining a lil weight there homie, time to hit the p90x

    and how freakin tall are you?
    Lol add me man I've looked for you and never found you!

    And how on Earth do you know? Lol I'm 235. 6-7.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post


    Tweet Mario - I know he misses us. :cry:
    why? what happened?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Lol add me man I've looked for you and never found you!

    And how on Earth do you know? Lol I'm 235. 6-7.
    Your on fb, I just typed in your name and their you were. lol ya there is a number of people w/ my name, so it will be kinda hard to find.

    pics! and my goodness! wtf dude, leave some milk for the rest of us.
    How many cows do you rape a day?

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    why? what happened?
    Haha nothing. He was pretty pissed that he was banned though. He doesn't even think he did anything.

    Neither do I actually.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Shy you go to Wayne State? If so I found you lol.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Haha nothing. He was pretty pissed that he was banned though. He doesn't even think he did anything.

    Neither do I actually.
    Ya I apparently got banned 2 weeks for saying you look like singler. Never new that was so taboo on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Shy you go to Wayne State? If so I found you lol.
    lol whats the color of the skin on the dude?

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Ya I apparently got banned 2 weeks for saying you look like singler. Never new that was so taboo on this site



    lol whats the color of the skin?
    Lol the only problem is that Singler is quirky like nothing I've ever seen.

    Lol black I think, pictures blurry like crazy. Looks like you're with your family. I sent the page a PM. If it's not you then whoops lol. I may add Phenom too lol I found his page haha.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Lol the only problem is that Singler is quirky like nothing I've ever seen.

    Lol black I think, pictures blurry like crazy. Looks like you're with your family. I sent the page a PM. If it's not you then whoops lol. I may add Phenom too lol I found his page haha.
    lol bro if you look hard enough, singler is a smaller version of you

    lol, ya thats me, but not black! well part. Indian/African/Portuguese

    whats PHenom doing in the pic? signing his book for himself?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    lol bro if you look hard enough, singler is a smaller version of you

    lol, ya thats me, but not black! well part. Indian/African/Portuguese

    whats PHenom doing in the pic? signing his book for himself?
    Lol Singler. Haha my bad, it was a guess. And no he's cuddling with a puppy ahaha.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Lol Singler. Haha my bad, it was a guess. And no he's cuddling with a puppy ahaha.
    LMAO! Is the puppy holding a knife to his throat?

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •