Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hindsight really shows that we are fortunate he did not fall to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    3rd suspension this season LOL

@KBergCBS

vCash
    You know if we didnt have Drummond right now that Dumars would be on the phone Petrie right now trying to get Cousins,Dumars has been wanting him since he was drafted.

vCash
    How about this? Kick Frank to the curb, bring in Sloan, wait until DMC becomes a FA, sign him, that way we got Monroe, Drummond, and Cousins, lol. Muahaha!

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    If Sloan wasn't 95 years old I'd be interested lol, but he'd probably rather coach a good team anyway. Next guy is probably gonna be just another young assistant we'll be hoping to strike gold on. I'm still holding out hope for Laimbeer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    You know if we didnt have Drummond right now that Dumars would be on the phone Petrie right now trying to get Cousins,Dumars has been wanting him since he was drafted.

You guys think bc cousins had a bad attitude that it's bad? Wasn't rip and Sheed league leaders in techs? Aren't we known for being badasses? Bring Demarcus cousins home where he belongs. He's a piston and I think he act this way on purpose bc he never wanted to be in sactown, he literally told them don't draft me, and they did. Serves them right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    You guys think bc cousins had a bad attitude that it's bad? Wasn't rip and Sheed league leaders in techs? Aren't we known for being badasses? Bring Demarcus cousins home where he belongs. He's a piston and I think he act this way on purpose bc he never wanted to be in sactown, he literally told them don't draft me, and they did. Serves them right.
    Honestly I would take Cousins If we didnt already have Moose and Drummond and I wouldnt trade either one of those guys for him though.Cousins is talented but he doesnt just have a tough attitude he has a disruptive attitude and its the kind that hurts a locker room not helps it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    One big difference. Cousins isn't a good teammate. He crys when he doesn't get to take 20 shots a game, he gets in fights with coaches and teammates etc.

Everybody's fed up with him. Even the Kings play-by-play guy!

@GrantNapearShow

Getting ready to take off...happy that Coach benched DMC...enough is enough!!! Proud of the way team played in 2nd half! #team
    Hes a cancer to his team.

vCash
    Hes a 7'0 280 center taking 15 shots per game and only shooting 41%. His TS% is 48%, even Stuckey has a better TS% than that!

vCash
    It is funny when you watch Cousins play he tries to take shots that would normally be meant for SGs.

vCash
    How I'm still alive today is beyond me

vCash
    HOTMAYO omg just stop

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Cousins fired his agent and hired Dan Fegan. Fegan and Geoff Petrie (kings GM) don't like each other

I think Cousins will be demanding a trade soon.
    Last edited by Gators123; 12-24-2012 at 02:47 AM.

vCash
    Kings reinstate Cousins after 1 game...they showed him haha

vCash
    The Kings should just blow it up, that team is so dysfunctional at the moment. So much uncertainty as well with the team if they'll stay in Sacramento too.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    The Kings should just blow it up, that team is so dysfunctional at the moment. So much uncertainty as well with the team if they'll stay in Sacramento too.
    I think they should be looking to make a "quantity for quality" trade. They have a lot of good parts but only 1 ball to feed them, find a malcontent superstar and offer up some of these guys, similar to what Miami did when they got Shaq. Too bad Dwight isn't on a lengthy contract, they could dangle Cousins/Reke/(any other volume scorer they have)/picks. Get a better variety of players instead of all these gunners.

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast