Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    who wants to come w/ me to a pistons game and take a shot on the court for a good price

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-detr...all-deals-page

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    who wants to come w/ me to a pistons game and take a shot on the court for a good price

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-detr...all-deals-page
    As long as Stuckey joins us on the court. Sure, lol.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    As long as Stuckey joins us on the court. Sure, lol.
    dude literally, i would **** with him so bad if I ever got a chance to talk to him.

I would straight up ask him to face me in a 3 point contest seeing how he thinks he's ray allen all of a sudden this season
    30% this year

vCash
    "How will Greg Monroe handle the shift to defending power forwards with extended range? If the numbers are any indication, he'll not only handle it well, he'll excel. According to Synergy Sports, Monroe is ranked 17th in the league (regardless of position) in defending spot-up perimeter shots including long twos and three-point attempts. Synergy has tracked 87 spot-up attempts against Monroe this season, and he's allowed 31.1% inside the three point line and 26.9% beyond. These marks are better than a "who's who" of defensively-acclaimed big men, making him a virtual stopper when the opposing team employs a stretch shooting big man.

Greg's perimeter defense and his career-long knack for pick-and-roll defense make him well-suited to defending power forwards. Given that he'll no longer be guarding the biggest opposing player, many of the defensive liabilities he faced at center will be neutralized at power forward. Add to this that a player that makes it past Monroe on a drive to the basket will often find one more defender waiting in the paint-- and things bode even better for Detroit's frontcourt defense".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    "How will Greg Monroe handle the shift to defending power forwards with extended range? If the numbers are any indication, he'll not only handle it well, he'll excel. According to Synergy Sports, Monroe is ranked 17th in the league (regardless of position) in defending spot-up perimeter shots including long twos and three-point attempts. Synergy has tracked 87 spot-up attempts against Monroe this season, and he's allowed 31.1% inside the three point line and 26.9% beyond. These marks are better than a "who's who" of defensively-acclaimed big men, making him a virtual stopper when the opposing team employs a stretch shooting big man.

Greg's perimeter defense and his career-long knack for pick-and-roll defense make him well-suited to defending power forwards. Given that he'll no longer be guarding the biggest opposing player, many of the defensive liabilities he faced at center will be neutralized at power forward. Add to this that a player that makes it past Monroe on a drive to the basket will often find one more defender waiting in the paint-- and things bode even better for Detroit's frontcourt defense".
    Nice find.

vCash
    Frank is only delaying the inevitable.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Midseason grades via si.com: http://nba.si.com/2013/01/24/midseas...?sct=hp_t11_a4

Not gonna lie I stopped reading once I saw the Bobcats at a C- and cavaliers at C+ while the Pistons at a D-.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Midseason grades via si.com: http://nba.si.com/2013/01/24/midseas...?sct=hp_t11_a4

Not gonna lie I stopped reading once I saw the Bobcats at a C- and cavaliers at C+ while the Pistons at a D-.
    Just goes to show that no one watches us, lol.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Eh, I understand the analysis, but the D- grade is strange

vCash
    Hawks overcame a 27 point deficit against Boston to win by 12 in 2OT

yikes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post

yikes
    Yeah, Boston's sucking it up big time this season.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    I still remember when we were first going through what Boston is now,A declining team struggling to hold onto the playoffs not wanting to fully give up and say its over but it is over for them.Time to rebuild Boston but watch they will trade away what young peices they do have for some old *** player to try to chase a dream of getting another title and I LOVE IT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    I still remember when we were first going through what Boston is now,A declining team struggling to hold onto the playoffs not wanting to fully give up and say its over but it is over for them.Time to rebuild Boston but watch they will trade away what young peices they do have for some old *** player to try to chase a dream of getting another title and I LOVE IT.
    I think that's a good comparison, should be interesting to see how Ainge deals with the situation compared with how Dumars did.

The thing I don't understand is people talking about how they should blow it up and trade Rondo. Why? He's the future, they had a solid draft with Sullinger and Melo, plus Bradley is young, and don't they still have Green? They should be in good position to succeed once the old guys retire, doesn't make sense to me to trade Rondo.

vCash
    I think that's a good comparison, should be interesting to see how Ainge deals with the situation compared with how Dumars did.

The thing I don't understand is people talking about how they should blow it up and trade Rondo. Why? He's the future, they had a solid draft with Sullinger and Melo, plus Bradley is young, and don't they still have Green? They should be in good position to succeed once the old guys retire, doesn't make sense to me to trade Rondo.
    I don't know he could land you some good young pieces that could jump start a rebuild by a couple of years but he is also still young enough to build around at the same time.Rondo needs good players around him though to really flourish.I really don't see where they are going to get him guys like that because he can't really take over games himself but with the right team he can make them all look like all stars.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 01-26-2013 at 12:21 AM.

vCash

yikes
    Josh smith was amazing in that game. Grabbing key rebounds as well

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast