Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haha yes sir

vCash
    Hey guise, just ventured into the NBA Forum, was pretty freaked out and scurred...

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Hey guise, just ventured into the NBA Forum, was pretty freaked out and scurred...
    You viewed the NBA forum?

May God have mercy on your soul ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    You viewed the NBA forum?

May God have mercy on your soul ray:
    Yeah dude, even posted...God help me NOW!!

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahaTRUTH View Post
    You're a clown.

The majority of Knight's assists come when he is driving to the basket.

According to 82games.com, through 11/21 (new data will be up in a few days) - 55% of Brandon Knight's assists led to inside shots and dunks.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12DET2.HTM

This type of assist to shot conversion is indicative of a player who frequently drives to the basket and creates easy opportunities for his teammates. In fact, one could argue that a flaw of Knight is that he doesn't find three point shooters enough since he so frequently is driving to the basket. However, with the lineup changes, I would assume he assists leading to three pointers will have increased a bit since 11/21.

So to assert the Knight is a bad point guard becuase he doesn't pass when he drives, and he doesn't put the ball down low to his teammates. Is absurd.

I have to ask... Do you even watch the games?
    Who the freak are you. Are you Gators significant other? I don't look at crap stats like that. Cause those same stats portrayed stuckey has a hall of famer back when he was a point guard. Bring up stuckeys point guard numbers 3 years ago and see how "amazing" those were.

I have seen Knight find more open 3 point shooters then he does people in the paint.

Maybe you don't understand misleading stats as well eh? How many times have we gotten blown out? and how many times have we blown out teams? If you actually watch the games you'll see a lot of knights "assists" come in during garbage time. Oh but no, we won't look at that.
    There was a reason why stuckeys advanced stats looked good.

A leading metric for a point guard's ability to run a five man offense is "assist percentage". This number reflects the percentage of teammate field goals a player assisted while he was on on the floor. Knight assisted 20.8% of his teammate's field goals in 2011-12, which is one of the lowest assist rates for a rookie point guard in recent NBA history. In this century, Knight ranks 122nd in assist percentage amongst rookie guards.

Some people point to the fact that Knight didn't have a summer league or a preseason to get to know his teammates or his coach's system. Neither did Kyrie Irving (36.5% AST), Ricky Rubio (37.4% AST) or Isaiah Thomas (25.6% AST). Others suggest that Knight's assist rate was low because his team shot poorly. Kyrie Irving's Cavaliers, Ricky Rubio's Timberwolves and Isaiah Thomas's Kings all shot worse than Detroit last year.

At some point, we need to set aside the excuses and look at the truth: Brandon Knight was a really, really bad point guard last season.

vCash
    Respond blahatruth ^

vCash
    Rasheed got ejected again tonight lol "Ball Dont Lie".

vCash
    I'm starting to learn why you guys don't go into the NBA forum. ****'s terrible even for my standards.

vCash
    Well since you wanted to bring my name up-

You are posting an article about Knights assist percentage from last year. This year its 29%. Billups career average is 28.4%.

edit: forgot this is the OT forum.
    Last edited by Gators123; 12-03-2012 at 11:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    I'm starting to learn why you guys don't go into the NBA forum. ****'s terrible even for my standards.
    Its even worse now that the Nets have a decent team. DMF should have been permanently banned a LONG time ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Its even worse now that the Nets have a decent team. DMF should have been permanently banned a LONG time ago.
    DoMeFavors, waveycrockett, jmoney85, RonE Coleman, Giants #1 Fan, BklynKnicks3 and NySpirit1 all ruin it the most.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Well since you wanted to bring my name up-

You are posting an article about Knights assist percentage from last year. This year its 29%. Billups career average is 28.4%.

edit: forgot this is the OT forum.
    lol i love how you didn't quote me but still indirectly did. I guess now phenom won't lose any sleep over it

vCash
    Ha Ha, you can always tell when it's my Friday(or weekend combined into one day). I'm posting at a somewhat rapid pace.

vCash
    I noticed lol. Not a problem though, activity is welcome so long as it isn't problematic! Never had problems from SD though.

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast