Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Aren't you the guy who had a sig of Brady tearing his ACL. Cough Hypocrite Cough.
    Expect him to respond in some way where he tries to justify that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jtchilln View Post
    Was Laron Landry quoted this week saying he's going to continue to "head hunt" and basically taunted Bush when he injured him the first game with a low tackle?

Sounds like a bunch of "sour grapes" from Jets fans.
    What does what Landry said have to do with what the Fans are saying? I could care less who cares if the Dolphins players trash talk? It's expected

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    reggie bush is a punk he ran his mouth and tried to play a tough guy with that stiff arm

watch the game bush was a non factor the dolphins went to daniel thomas all that talk about can maybin get on the field todays game was more about thomas then bush

and btw everyone here can hate on cromartie but i would take him over pretty much any of your top corners and all of you who insult him know you want him on your team
    You're right, Bush was a complete non-factor today, so we used Thomas. Our starter (Bush) struggled and we put in our backup (Thomas) and we won the game. You're Jets teams should take notice of that formula, if you catch my drift.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Landry starting all the trash talking after he injured Bush on purpose in the first game. Then Rex Ryan starting talking and everything led on from there. Jets are a complete classless organization and quite frankly got what was coming to them, a good old fashioned assbeating which they deserved.
    I love how you think he injured him on purpose. Watch the play.

vCash
    He mad

vCash
    reggie bush is a punk he ran his mouth and tried to play a tough guy with that stiff arm

watch the game bush was a non factor the dolphins went to daniel thomas all that talk about can maybin get on the field todays game was more about thomas then bush

and btw everyone here can hate on cromartie but i would take him over pretty much any of your top corners and all of you who insult him know you want him on your team
    Well, he is a good CB, and better than anyone on the Patriots. Still, I wouldn't want him on my team. I'd rather lose with the guys we have than have Cromartie. He's one of those guys I simply have a hard time cheering for. On the other hand, I'd love to have Revis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Expect him to respond in some way where he tries to justify that.
    Nah he won't respond. Similar thing happened last week where I called him out and he ended up running away like a little girl.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 10-28-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Landry starting all the trash talking after he injured Bush on purpose in the first game. Then Rex Ryan starting talking and everything led on from there. Jets are a complete classless organization and quite frankly got what was coming to them, a good old fashioned assbeating which they deserved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    You're right, Bush was a complete non-factor today, so we used Thomas. Our starter (Bush) struggled and we put in our backup (Thomas) and we won the game. You're Jets teams should take notice of that formula, if you catch my drift.
    You forgot to add that we beat them with a back-up QB that's better than all 3 of their QBs.

vCash
    he is like Santonio Holmes. great player, lousy teammate, loser

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nocal_lbm View Post
    he is like Santonio Holmes. great player, lousy teammate, loser
    Cromartie is far from a bad teammate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    You forgot to add that we beat them with a back-up QB that's better than all 3 of their QBs.
    I've always thought Moore was decent. I'd rate him above all the Jets QB's and Fitzpatrick too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Cromartie is far from a bad teammate.
    that's why the Chargers traded him for nothing, because he is such a great lockerroom guy

all the Jets are great teammates, great players and superbowl champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    I've always thought Moore was decent. I'd rate him above all the Jets QB's and Fitzpatrick too.
    Everyone was down on him for having a poor TC and practices, but he's always been poor with them. I'm happy we have him and can count on him. There's also a lot of belief in Pat Devlin and his capabilities.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast