Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Eli was missing some easy passes on sunday though. Nicks was also dropping a ton of passes too. We're winning and we didn't even look good. I think we will pick it up we just need more time for Nicks to hit 100%. Giants are the highest scoring team in the NFL, but a lot of that has to do with the emergence of Stevie Brown. It seems like every year we have a player that comes out of no where. Andre Brown and Stevie Brown both look like that player this year hopefully Brown gets his chance
    I'm not sure what's going on with Nicks he practiced fully the last two weeks, but hasn't looked himself at all in the games. I don't blame Eli for the way the offense played at all yesterday I think the play calling was horrific. The Washington game Eli looked terrible but the Dallas game I think it was play calling and Dallas just playing good D. (Dallas does have the third best passing defense in the league)

vCash
    You can blame eli because his throw on the out route cost us a first down when a TD there could have won us the game without the drama. Just one example. You can be disappointed with him because I guarantee you he's disappointed.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    We should of lost this game and if not for moss and Eli being great with Cruz we would be 0-4 in our division and probably average at 8-8 9-7 in the end..

Good news this time?

We won't be 11-5 with a shot play ..

We have history against us for a Super Bowl repeat sure but we should take the division ..we got the skins , split the boys and should SHOULD split the eagles .

SCHEDULE- Vs Pitt ..I'll say loss sorry they're more desperate but equally banged up should be tight but they have that dismantle ability in them "foot on throat" ect ..win in the 4th not giving Eli a shot

Bengals we either win or choke

Bye week thinking about injuries coming back happier team ect. All that BS about the pack talkin bout us,.

Packers we win ..

Washington if they have a solid record win bearly if not we win

NO high scoring game ..Eli wins it for us

ATL I think we mange to win

BAL I think we some how lose if they're healthy enough ..

Philly week 17 playing for the selves or whatever .. We lose (can't say we win though we should ..just last time they had that insane comeback like the cowboys but finished us with a PR with djax ugh..)

So 6-2 now .. 1-1 I to the bye week (7-3) - 11-5 at worst ..

So I'm gonna say we go 10-6 and in our losses it'll be bad bal maybe ray rice and Torrey smith lie the steelers just run and throw all over with that speed and power ..game over ..

Sproles can beat us for the saints ...jones won't hurt us like djax can bc it's a mobile QB that kills our gameplay and exploits our secondary ..

vCash
    We need Phillips back but Stevie gained a roll in our D , how's rolle? Tuck healthy ever? Osi is looking messed up some how..slow or something ect..

We need a bye week lol .

vCash
    Oh sorry but canty was a monster !! Finally back lol

vCash
    i could've sworn psd had a rule that said ban all pessimists

vCash
    Ha good one.

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    i could've sworn psd had a rule that said ban all pessimists
    Crap, I gotta ban myself....

vCash
    With the Giants more so then anyone (IF anyone else), we only need to get into the playoffs. 12-4, 10-6, whatever. We get in & we can win at home or kill on the road. Getting in as healthy as possible & playing good 'ball is all that matters for us.

I don't do many endorsements. I'd rather get doused by Gatorade than bust my butt selling it.
    -Bill Parcells

vCash
    Normally I would be waiting for half the team to get hurt and start our classic 3-5 finish or something like that. But this year we dealt with that already T2-Boley-Bradshaw-Nicks-Hixon-Canti Diehl-Snee-Beatty have all been hurt already and we still got to a 6-2 mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Just want to point out, while I may be a pessimist going into each game giving the opponent credit, I'm more optimistic than most coming off a loss (not ready to fire everyone).

Even Steven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    We should of lost this game and if not for moss and Eli being great with Cruz we would be 0-4 in our division and probably average at 8-8 9-7 in the end..

Good news this time?

We won't be 11-5 with a shot play ..

We have history against us for a Super Bowl repeat sure but we should take the division ..we got the skins , split the boys and should SHOULD split the eagles .

SCHEDULE- Vs Pitt ..I'll say loss sorry they're more desperate but equally banged up should be tight but they have that dismantle ability in them "foot on throat" ect ..win in the 4th not giving Eli a shot

Bengals we either win or choke

Bye week thinking about injuries coming back happier team ect. All that BS about the pack talkin bout us,.

Packers we win ..

Washington if they have a solid record win bearly if not we win

NO high scoring game ..Eli wins it for us

ATL I think we mange to win

BAL I think we some how lose if they're healthy enough ..

Philly week 17 playing for the selves or whatever .. We lose (can't say we win though we should ..just last time they had that insane comeback like the cowboys but finished us with a PR with djax ugh..)

So 6-2 now .. 1-1 I to the bye week (7-3) - 11-5 at worst ..

So I'm gonna say we go 10-6 and in our losses it'll be bad bal maybe ray rice and Torrey smith lie the steelers just run and throw all over with that speed and power ..game over ..

Sproles can beat us for the saints ...jones won't hurt us like djax can bc it's a mobile QB that kills our gameplay and exploits our secondary ..
    wow, 1 for 1 so far, nice call and description, you nailed it. let's see if you can make the 2-point conversion haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    A downfall would likely come because it is hard to continue at a 6-2 pace... Ending the year 12-4. But I don't think it'd be a collapse.

I see us being 10-6 or 11-5 which is definitely good enough to win the division. We likely won't be top 2 seed but it's okay. We usually don't do well after a bye anyways

vCash
    Hate to be the one to tell y'all I told ya so...

vCash
    there's 6 games left, shut the **** up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast