Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The officiating wasn't perfect, but when is it? Also, you do realize it was due to their judgement that we actually won this game? I dont think this is the time to complain about the refs.

Goodbye old friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pelfry34 View Post
    Also, you do realize it was due to their judgement that we actually won this game? I dont think this is the time to complain about the refs.
    The most nerve racking review I've waited through since the Manningham catch in the Super Bowl.

I really didn't think it was gonne be enough to overturn it at first.

vCash
    I blame our offense for the close game much more than I do the referees. The Giants are NOT suited to play from ahead. We thrive in pressure situations and running the 2 minute drill. Our coaching can write a book on how not to play with a big lead. We're lucky that we won. Next game should be much better because Big Ben doesn't turn the ball over much. We wont have that lead and we will have to be precise. Gotta think TC will have the boys working hard this week anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    I blame our offense for the close game much more than I do the referees. The Giants are NOT suited to play from ahead. We thrive in pressure situations and running the 2 minute drill. Our coaching can write a book on how not to play with a big lead. We're lucky that we won. Next game should be much better because Big Ben doesn't turn the ball over much. We wont have that lead and we will have to be precise. Gotta think TC will have the boys working hard this week anyway.
    They're great with a lead ONLY when they can run the ball and they couldn't run it at all yesterday. Take the SF game. Same red zone scoring issues, but once they got the lead they were able to run the hell out of the ball.

Even with 2 deep safeties the Giants couldn't run for ****.....well Brown could and he didn't get enough carries. I mean the guy averaged 7 yds/ carry......3 carries. Bradshaw somehow gets 22 and that last drive to kill the clock, I have NO DOUBT Brown would've got the 1st.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    ...Even with 2 deep safeties the Giants couldn't run for ****.....well Brown could and he didn't get enough carries. I mean the guy averaged 7 yds/ carry......3 carries. Bradshaw somehow gets 22 and that last drive to kill the clock, I have NO DOUBT Brown would've got the 1st.
    1) I never complain about the refs, but the Dallas DB's were allowed to manhandle us down the field. Refereeing is never perfect, but how about some consistency. It was like there was a Revis everywhere, being allowed to grab, push & hold all over the place. They called it straight against us though. F#*k it, whatever, we won.

2) Bradshaw needs to have to fight to maintain his spot every week. Brown runs north-south on the regular. He runs better imo, at-least recently. He needs more touches. Some guys need a threat looming over their shoulder to keep them hungry and Bradshaw needs that.

I don't do many endorsements. I'd rather get doused by Gatorade than bust my butt selling it.
    -Bill Parcells

vCash
    they called some bs calls on Hosley, really, REALLY screwed up on the ball placement when Bradshaw had the 1st (which Coughlin should have challenged it to see if it could have been reversed, and there was a high chance he would have been right), but as G pointed out, we got away with a couple penalties as well, but I'm sure there was a few holding on our Wideouts today, just a few because Dallas's Corners dominated the line of scrimmage...boy I miss our Cowboy-killer Steve Smith right about now...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    I hope KP comes back this week, cuz if memory serves me right, the last time we played Pittsburgh Ben threw 3 picks and 2 went to our 08 Rookie...If you know what I mean
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUEWEGOHARD View Post
    1) I never complain about the refs, but the Dallas DB's were allowed to manhandle us down the field. Refereeing is never perfect, but how about some consistency. It was like there was a Revis everywhere, being allowed to grab, push & hold all over the place. They called it straight against us though. F#*k it, whatever, we won.

2) Bradshaw needs to have to fight to maintain his spot every week. Brown runs north-south on the regular. He runs better imo, at-least recently. He needs more touches. Some guys need a threat looming over their shoulder to keep them hungry and Bradshaw needs that.
    agreed. It's a Big Blue Policy: Fight Your Best when you're trapped in a corner facing a lot of mess....in football way, Bradshaw will start running hard when he feels threatened of losing his starting job..and what g said, Brown should get as much carries as Bradshaw if 44 is having a bad day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12