Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The refs were awful in this game

Nicks and Cruz were mugged all day and when Hosley did the same thing as the Cowboys defensive backs, he got whistled for 3 penalties. Absurd. Kid should be good down the line.

On a side note, I have no idea how the Raiders or Colts who can't cover anybody decided not to keep Brown. The guy seems to have a nose for the ball.

vCash
    I agree, I felt like this during the 1st game. I had to hear my dbag friends talk about how they shut our "elite" receivers down.

vCash
    JPP was being held a large portion of the game with no calls. Hosely barley touched Austin and he got a flag, it was pathetic.

vCash
    Hmmm....I thought they had a good game actually. Missed a couple OPIs on both sides, but didn't notice any other problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hmmm....I thought they had a good game actually. Missed a couple OPIs on both sides, but didn't notice any other problems.
    A good game r u serious? JPP was being held on every single play. They were all over cruz but hosley couldnt even put a pinkie on miles or a flag would come out. I mean look at that play the last pick by stevie brown...look how bad of a hold there was on multiple defenders. I also counted 3 times when they were complety off sides that they didnt call and on their first TD of the game 2 or 3 of there linemen moved and there was no false start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    JPP was being held a large portion of the game with no calls. Hosely barley touched Austin and he got a flag, it was pathetic.
    I wouldn't say he barely touched him. He was over him, but it was within 5 yards which is why I thought the call was ********.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I wouldn't say he barely touched him. He was over him, but it was within 5 yards which is why I thought the call was ********.
    I ment after 5 yards. Obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    A good game r u serious? JPP was being held on every single play. They were all over cruz but hosley couldnt even put a pinkie on miles or a flag would come out. I mean look at that play the last pick by stevie brown...look how bad of a hold there was on multiple defenders. I also counted 3 times when they were complety off sides that they didnt call and on their first TD of the game 2 or 3 of there linemen moved and there was no false start.
    I didn't see a hold on him EVERY SINGLE play. About as often as any other game and Beatty got away with plenty. Typical game to me. One bad Hosley call, that's it. I don't think they missed much on Cruz, Cruz just saw a lot more attention today than normal. As soon as the ball was in the air, they closed on him....pretty solid.

There were 2 real bad calls for us; the Hosley call and the spotting of the 3rd down run by Bradshaw at the very end, which was a clear 1st down to me, but not even a review and gave the Cowboys another possession. They missed the Boley tackle on Felix Jones for a DPI....they didn't have a perfect game, but I definitely don't think it was one sided.

Miles Austin abused our CBs...

vCash
    Route really never made it past 5 yards though. I know they called holding and not illegal contact or PI, but I just thought it was a little ridiculous. The cowboys were over the Giants and they call that and almost call the one on Prince. BS

vCash
    Initial reaction to me on Bradshaws run was that he definitely didn't get it. Ill look again tomorrow, but the 2 calls for me were Hosley and the almost call on Prince. I mean I respect that they did their job and picked the flag up, but what the **** could that ref have been watching to toss the flag in the first place. He should be investigated for that ****.

vCash
    Yeah, I was pissed that he picked it up; it was OPI if anything.

I thought Bradshaw had the 1st by the end of the ball, but when they didn't review it, I thought nothing of it. Saw it again later on either NBC or NFL Network and they pointed it out......it was pretty damn close and at least worthy of a review. I really think he had it.

No wonder COughlin was so pissed they didn't review it

vCash
    Yea its B.S that the refs decide what gets reviewd and what doesnt inside 2 minutes. That play absolutley should have been reviewed

vCash
    Yeah saw Miles fake advantage of Hosley which is easy for him" but all of Prince and some of Webster too. Miles is they're best WR.

Dez just stinks. Hell be too old to recognize how good he can be.

vCash
    It was just a terrible terrible game we are so lucky we got a win

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Refs called nothing as far as clutching and grabbing of Nicks and Cruz.

I'm still also wondering how our defensive coordinator didn't double Witten like he did on that one play that resulted in a INT. Why give Romo his security blanket. Make him throw it down field.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast