Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Can't use Wilson like Sproles until he can block like Sproles......that said, who the hell knows if he can or can't since they never try?

Anyway, **** Wilson; Brown averaged 7ds on 3 carries yesterday, yet they kept giving it to Bradshaw (22 carries).

Commitment to lunacy....
    Absolutely no reason why Brown didn't get more carries yesterday. Bradshaw clearly wasn't getting it done even though he did seem to improve as the game went on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Hes doing great returning kicks coughlin doesnt use rookie RBs he will get his chance let him bulk a little more and he'll be good to go next year
    ...Bradshaw was a rookie and brown is why we don't see Wilson enough more power and Bradshaws trusted more and close enough with speed in coughlin a eyes to keep Wilson waiting and hungry ..

vCash
    Everyone ranting and raving about why certain guys (wilson) are not getting more carries should probabley remeber that you watch this team once a week for abouy three hours where as coaches are watching practice and breaking down game film for countless hours each day watching game and practice film.

How do we know that wilson hasnt continued his fumbling problem on the practice feild, hasnt been able to pick up blocks, or isnt making correct cuts and following his blockers? thats right we dont. but the coaches do, they see them everyday.

I agree that it looks like brown should be getting more carries but a lot more goes into decideing playing time then what people see on sunday's. This is a coach and a staff that has won two superbowls so something tells me they have an idea of what they are doing and there is a method to their madness.
    Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by juggla53 View Post
    Everyone ranting and raving about why certain guys (wilson) are not getting more carries should probabley remeber that you watch this team once a week for abouy three hours where as coaches are watching practice and breaking down game film for countless hours each day watching game and practice film.

How do we know that wilson hasnt continued his fumbling problem on the practice feild, hasnt been able to pick up blocks, or isnt making correct cuts and following his blockers? thats right we dont. but the coaches do, they see them everyday.

I agree that it looks like brown should be getting more carries but a lot more goes into decideing playing time then what people see on sunday's. This is a coach and a staff that has won two superbowls so something tells me they have an idea of what they are doing and there is a method to their madness.
    ALL I SAID was just that brown and Bradshaw have more of Eli and coughlins trust and all the talent we need ..

Is Wilson better? Eventually but does he have the balls to yell at his coach and be sort of RIGHT lol. Or hold onto the ball. , pick up blitzes ..ect ..

We have a great RB core were just missing a Dwyer (who wears 27 lol ) or well obviously the big back Brandon Jacobs..

This team and our other tea,s are known for always having power big back and speedy small back (megget , tiki , thunder and lighting , Ottis Anderson , bj , Bradshaw, BJS BEST YEAR WAS BEHIND TIKI TONS OF TDS.) ..

Wilson will a time share with a big back is coming .. That's our future not brown or Bradshaw ..but the 2 Bs Mostly Bradshaw. Is our reality now and I can live with that its a perfect set up ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by juggla53 View Post
    ...I agree that it looks like brown should be getting more carries but a lot more goes into decideing playing time then what people see on sunday's. This is a coach and a staff that has won two superbowls so something tells me they have an idea of what they are doing and there is a method to their madness.
    I have no issue with the rookie being spoon-fed, that's fine. But this staff that won two titles had multiple backs on the roster that made an impact, especially in the run to a title in '07. The last Super Bowl we had the worst running game in the league because we leaned heavily on one but Eli & the defense came through. Brown is running much better than & more north-south then Bradshaw. It's obvious. We need to give him more carries & keep the fire under Ahmad's feet, like we did to Jacobs with him. Our offense, balanced, is too much for anyone. Competition is good, especially in-house.

vCash
    Wilson is going to be great soon, but Brown is the guy who is at his prime right now, and we need to feed him at least 15-20 carries a game, with Bradshaw as the 3rd back, pass protector, and occasional screens and HB draws
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12