Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

They would run the ball better if they used Wilson

who they drafted in the first round. It's about time to stop this nonsense with keeping this kid only for returns.

vCash
    Hes doing great returning kicks coughlin doesnt use rookie RBs he will get his chance let him bulk a little more and he'll be good to go next year

vCash
    They would run the ball better if Brown was the number one and Wilson and Bradshaw had about an equal number of touches. I love Bradshaw but not only can he not physically handle a big load, it seems like he paces himself and only runs hard when he's fired up - which is in big situations or after a big mistake. I cant deal with him any more man its driving me crazy
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    give brown the rock he is the best back on this team
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Wilson won't get touches until he convinces Coughlin he can block for Eli, and I'm ok with that.

I think Brown and Bradshaw should split touches fairly evenly, with Brown getting the bulk of the carries in the 1st half. Bradshaw still seems to be more effective in the 2nd half of games and less so establishing the run game early.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    It just shows how bad Gilbride is. Andre brown again was running rele well but instead they kept going back to the injured much less productive bradshaw. I understand they want Ahmad to be the starter but open your ****ing eyes Coughlin when hes injured and falling to the ground after someone lays a pinkie on him we need to go with the hot hand.
    Brown should have been fed the ball tonight.

vCash
    Why doesn't the coaching staff realize that Bradshaw can't handle the full work load. We literally ****ed him for the rest of the season in 2 weeks where he got 60 carries and essentially ran him into the ground. He needs 10-12 carries a game, ideally later in the game, and let him do his thing as best he can.

vCash
    I really don't get why Brown didn't get all the 2nd half carries. HE was the hot hand. Wilson fumbles, he gets 2 touches over the next 3 games; Bradshaw fumbles and they play him over the better RB of the day. No consistency there.

Brown is so much fun to watch; see the hole, hits it and when there's nothing there he doesn't hesitate, he just pushes for every yard he can get. Bradshaw ***** the bed.

Wilson gets one carry, one short game and then he disappears from the formations. I don't like it. That kid needs to be out there for a drive, not spot play. He's a big play guy, so give him a couple in a row until you get that big play. Or maybe he just can't block.....haven't seen him in pass protection yet....which sucks cause out of the shotgun he'd be a hell of a check down.

vCash
    ^^ We never go with the hot hand it makes me sick. And i feel like TC lets gilbride get away with murder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    ^^ We never go with the hot hand it makes me sick. And i feel like TC lets gilbride get away with murder.
    Maybe, but it seems more like a TC call than Gilbride to me....

vCash
    Love Bradshaw and appreciate Brown. However, Dallas would not nearly pay attention to the WR's as much if Wilson was running. Wilson is incredibly explosive and he can pick lanes. There is already a fear factor when Wilson has the ball in his hands. It's time to unleash him to help open up the passing games vs. teams who want to pay attention to it all game.

vCash
    Gilbride calls the plays, Coughlin calls the starters. I agree with yankeeswin27 that both completely get away with murder week after week because they sneak in wins. If they were as good as everyone makes them out to be, we'd be AT LEAST 7-1, possibly even 8-0. And the games wouldn't even be close.

vCash
    Like I said in another thread I actually like TC's conservative coaching style with his holding on to experienced guys, and so I do not mind him most plays to AB. The question in this discussion partially comes down to: Do you play the guy who makes the most big plays or do you play the guy who makes the least mistakes? And I think TC is a 'no mistakes' kinda coach, he feels that experience decreases the number of mistakes, and I'm not angry for that.

But besides this, I do share with you that I would be nice to see Wilson a little more often, especially at the end of the game and just a few plays here and there as a change of pace... Same goes for Randle btw...

vCash
    I wish we would put Wilson in the slot like Saints do with Sproles

vCash
    Can't use Wilson like Sproles until he can block like Sproles......that said, who the hell knows if he can or can't since they never try?

Anyway, **** Wilson; Brown averaged 7ds on 3 carries yesterday, yet they kept giving it to Bradshaw (22 carries).

Commitment to lunacy....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast