Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG38 View Post
    Our top 2 pass rushers? Orakpo and who, Carriker? You do know that kerrigan is still playing right?

And why in the hell would we want that idiot, non-covering, bad angle taking ******* Landry back? I hope you were kidding, I have a feeling you were.
    i didnt say i want landry back, but he is an upgrade over what we got..carriker has 6 last year..he was our 3rd best pass-rusher behind orakpo and kerrigan and had constant pressure just like kerrigan...i would agree, kerrigan is our 2nd best rusher, but carriker is a beast too...

vCash
    Yes, i was kidding. We just let him go for a reason, he cant cover (seems to be a trend...) and he made it perfectly clear that he does not like the Shanahans.

vCash
    its funny how all the douchebags that dont like washington end up going to play for NY..whether it be the jets or giants...

Levernius coles, antonio pierce, and now landry

vCash
    i bet landry is now wondering what the hell was he thinking....do the jets even have a qb? lmao

vCash
    good point.....glad Landry is on a crappy team and seems like ppl are really embracing the Skins now with RG3. so much ESPN coverage....its weird to finally have a good team. =-)

vCash
    yup...wonder if he would consider coming back to washington.....or if shanahan would have him back???

probably not..but just a thought...

i want us to set our eyes on jarius byrd as our future FS...he would be a london fletcher-type signing...

vCash
    Over on Bleacher Report there's a link to Matt Miller's 7-Round 2013 draft.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-bowl-season
    Here's what he has:
    Round 1 No pick
    Round 2 Pick 15 Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    Round 3 Pick 15 D.J. Swearinger FS South Carolina
    Round 4 Pick 15 Kevin Reddick ILB North Carolina
    Round 5 Pick 15 Omoregie Uzzi OG Georgia Tech
    Round 5 Pick 30 Lavar Edwards OLB LSU
    Round 6 Pick 15 Cory Grissom NT South Florida
    Round 7 Pick 15 Bruce Taylor ILB Virginia Tech

What do you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pjyancy View Post
    Over on Bleacher Report there's a link to Matt Miller's 7-Round 2013 draft.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-bowl-season
    Here's what he has:
    Round 1 No pick
    Round 2 Pick 15 Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    Round 3 Pick 15 D.J. Swearinger FS South Carolina
    Round 4 Pick 15 Kevin Reddick ILB North Carolina
    Round 5 Pick 15 Omoregie Uzzi OG Georgia Tech
    Round 5 Pick 30 Lavar Edwards OLB LSU
    Round 6 Pick 15 Cory Grissom NT South Florida
    Round 7 Pick 15 Bruce Taylor ILB Virginia Tech

What do you think?
    idk why we would need 2 ILBs when thats one of the deepest positions with fletcher, robinson, riley, and alexander..

aside from that, Rhodes is a big CB that will probably be like one of the 2 seattle CBs... i love the pick...guys to watch out for in the 2nd are jonathan banks and david amerson....

the 3rd round pick is good, but i would much rather see us signing byrd, philips, or moore in FA.

i already said mentioned the ILB, but roderick was a guy slated to go in the 1st-2nd round last year.... much rather use that on a TE..

OG is the deepest position on the OL with hurt, gettis, and leribus competing..ill say no

i like the OLB...rob jackson is a really good backup.. would hurt to have another

we have a NT in coefield...and we have a TRUE NT in Baker who is helping our great Run D. and chris nield is a great 3rd rotational guy..

matt miller does not really know the redskins needs and i dont blame him this early in the draft process.... you cant really guess until AFTER FA....this way you know what you already adressed...

my guess is we sign byrd and jared cook in FA.
    then in the draft go
    2.RT (obviously we need a starting RT)
    3.CB (obviously we need an upgrade over cedric griffen)
    4. S (is merriwether coming back?)
    5. OLB (qualtiy depth)
    5. CB (quality depth that can contribute)
    6. WR (talent at WR always finds its way to the later rounds)
    7.DE (depth)

vCash
    i agree with Rhodes for our 2nd round pick. would be best case scenario

vCash
    well, if the previous 3 drafts are any indications of what will happen in 2013, we are in good shape....same can be said of FA.

vCash
    http://fanspeak.com/washingtonredski...cap-situation/

here's a very good link that explains what our cap room will be for the spring..

it says as we stand, we will have $104.87 to spend...HAHA, BUT hall is due 8.3 mill(none guaranteed), jamal brown is due over 6 mill, merriwether is due 3.5 mill, moss is due 6.16 million, and josh morgan is due 6.75 million... i find it hard to believe that all these guys will be back at these prices...

brown will be gone, hall will either restructure or be gone. merriwether might get cut. moss will restructure and so will morgan... i dont see why we cant create enough space to sign a safety like Byrd and our draftpicks

vCash
    The Redskins need DB's! Take a look at CB Jordan Poyer of Oregon State.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVJ_v5WK1k

vCash
    We'll get more interest and maybe even guys willing to work with us on price now that we're good.

vCash
    Look what we did with what we have left. For the first time in a long time I feel like the Redskins don't have to do much. Get some secondary help and draft smart and wait out the cap penalty another year, perfect timing for a subpar FA class. The Skins just need more depth and youth.

The guys we get back alone will be huge for this team. Gotta also be smart about who we keep. Also i can't believe I'm saying this but keep Haslett. There is a method to his madness. If the D regresses or doesn't get any better next year re-consider but his D is still a work in progress that has come through whan needed. Think about it Shanny wanted to go to a 3-4 to produce more turnovers, this team is doing that at a high level when it matters. Let's what we can do with Safeties that can play a whole year and Orakpo back.

vCash
    What do you guys think about
    2. Rhodes
    3. Rambo/hunt
    4. Kyle long
    5. Shane skov
    5. Ray ray Armstrong
    6. Ken Jon Varner
    7. Tyran matheiu

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast