Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    i am worried about one coordinator..the guy everyone wanted us to fire, jim haslett..i think he did a ridiculous job with the most injury-depleted defense in the nfl.... kyle shanahan is a good coordinator but a lot of credit has to go to mike, the OL, and RG3..

but please people for the last time, we are going to have 4 million in cap space..how and why would we possibly get any WRs with that money
    and I am wondering why we are even considering wide receivers with the needs on d...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatCoach View Post
    and I am wondering why we are even considering wide receivers with the needs on d...
    idk...people are kinda making me not want to get back on these forums... no logic whats so ever...we need 2 safeties, a RT, and a CB, ohhh, so lets go out and get a WR??????no logic at all

vCash
    I'm fine with drafting a young prospect at WR, but that is not a NEED. We need to strengthen the O-line and Secondary. NEEDS come before WANTS and with no cap space it makes WANTS even less important.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    We've drafted well in recent years...keep up the good work

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Draft a tall and/or really speedy receiver in rounds 4-7.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I'm fine with drafting a young prospect at WR, but that is not a NEED. We need to strengthen the O-line and Secondary. NEEDS come before WANTS and with no cap space it makes WANTS even less important.
    thats what some of us fail to ralize...we need a FS, SS, CB and RT...worst case senario, we draft a SS in the 2nd, a FS in the 3rd, and a RT in the 4th...then we can go CB, WR, TE, whatever comes to mind

vCash
    When I said to get a reciever like Bowe or Jennings, I thought we had more than just 4 mil to spend. So spending money on a reciever really isn't feasible. That being said, we should be getting healthy in the secondary, and our defense looked a lot better the 2nd half of the season. If I were going to pick 1 spot to spend that money on, it would be at Right Tackle. You should build your team from the inside out. Fix the line, and other facets of the team will fix themselves. Better line equals better protection equals better ball control equals better time of possession equals better defense. Just keep drafting smart and adding good depth and this team will be good for years to come.
    Last edited by Braves1622; 01-21-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves1622 View Post
    When I said to get a reciever like Bowe or Jennings, I thought we had more than just 4 mil to spend. So spending money on a reciever really isn't feasible. That being said, we should be getting healthy in the secondary, and our defense looked a lot better the 2nd half of the season. If I were going to pick 1 spot to spend that money on, it would be at Right Tackle. You should build your team from the inside out. Fix the line, and other facets of the team will fix themselves. Better line equals better protection equals better ball control equals better time of possession equals better defense. Just keep drafting smart and adding good depth and this team will be good for years to come.
    that sounds good... RT is also a position of strength in the draft, so we might go S in FA, then CB, RT, S in the draft.... even if we dont make any moves, the draft and getting healthy alone will make us a better team because of how young we are. almost every major player on the team is under 27...RG3, garcon, williams, orakpo, kerrigan, riley, wilson, jenkins.....then other guys like bowen and coefield are only 28

vCash
    dobson from marshall in the 4th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWH1979 View Post
    It will only be a matter of time before the Skins' are linked to Tebow.
    and here is the first link i found....
    http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...ual-tim-tebow/

vCash
    tebow would not make sense.. we have a franchise QB, and potentially a 2nd franchise qb in cousins...i dont see any roster space for him..
    as for the WR, i agree, we could use a bigger WR.. and i am for us getting one, as long as its in the 4th round and later... same can be said of TE, ILB, and OLB..

Robert woods could fall, Ryan Swope is a perfect slot WR,
    Marcus Davis from VA tech can be the perfect pick in the 5th..6-4, 232, runs a 4.45 and is from the area...

Joseph Fauria is another UCLA TE with great blocking ability and added a 6'8 good pass-catching frame...

vCash
    i say forget about a WR in FA, Davis will be back next year. And Hank, Niles Paul and Robinson should be ok with another year under their belts. Stay away from Tyrann Mathieu....he's only 5'9. we dont need anymore midget CB's we might as well go out on a limb and take Ray Ray Armstrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatCoach View Post
    HAHA, that is fantastic!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SKINZ1017 View Post
    i say forget about a WR in FA, Davis will be back next year. And Hank, Niles Paul and Robinson should be ok with another year under their belts. Stay away from Tyrann Mathieu....he's only 5'9. we dont need anymore midget CB's we might as well go out on a limb and take Ray Ray Armstrong
    he cant cover...the sean taylor comparisons are bogus because sean was one of the best cover safeties in the nfl......
    mathiew fits the scheme... he can cover smaller recievers like cruz and is a great blitzer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    he cant cover...the sean taylor comparisons are bogus because sean was one of the best cover safeties in the nfl......
    mathiew fits the scheme... he can cover smaller recievers like cruz and is a great blitzer

i didnt compare him to sean taylor....but i dont know how much more of dejon gomes guarding TE's in the redzone i can take. if we bring in the honey badger dhall or wilson needs to go

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast