Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wasn't sure where to put this but Rob Parker will not have his contract renewed for remarks about RG3. Good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG38 View Post
    Wasn't sure where to put this but Rob Parker will not have his contract renewed for remarks about RG3. Good!
    Should've been fired a lot sooner

vCash
    why are we still on the rob parker crap...anywho, we signed some guys today for competition...most notably deangelo peterson and philip merling

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...ry-cap-numbers

here's an official cap situation from ESPN...
    it says we are projected to be 4 million OVER the cap....we can create some space by restructuring guys like hall, moss, morgan, and cutting brown and merriwether but all that will probably go towards resigning davis, jackson, and lichtensteiger and the draftpicks....

sorry to rain on everyone's "FA wishlist" but it better be a very short and cheap wishlist..

vCash
    Davis value is at all time low. 4 game suspension last year and missed most of this year due to injury. We could probably get him for like 3 mill in 2013. Jackson should come at about 1 million next year. I'm not entirely sure what Kory will cost. If he demands too much (which I doubt), I'd be fine with putting LeRibeus in next year. We won't need much more than 3 million total for rookies, I believe. Morgan should certainly restructure his contract. Hall will restructure his contract. Moss will restructure his contract or get cut. We will cut Brown. And I feel Meriweather will be cut as well. And who knows, maybe we'll have a couple of wildcard cuts or restructures. We'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Getting Orakpo and Davis back will almost be like having our first round pick back.

vCash
    Davis value is at all time low. 4 game suspension last year and missed most of this year due to injury. We could probably get him for like 3 mill in 2013. Jackson should come at about 1 million next year. I'm not entirely sure what Kory will cost. If he demands too much (which I doubt), I'd be fine with putting LeRibeus in next year. We won't need much more than 3 million total for rookies, I believe. Morgan should certainly restructure his contract. Hall will restructure his contract. Moss will restructure his contract or get cut. We will cut Brown. And I feel Meriweather will be cut as well. And who knows, maybe we'll have a couple of wildcard cuts or restructures. We'll be fine.
    it is what it is...we would be lucky to free up 10-15 mill in cap space after cutting and restructuring... there wont be any surprise cuts unless we want to add more needs to our to-do list..guys like coefield, bowen, carriker, and trent are the ones that have the real salaries...it would be silly to cut them...

am not being a pesimist, cuz there's enough of that around here, but everyone has a wild imagination by wanting to sign all these guys

and rob jackson will not settle for getting paid 1 million a year....thats insane, not after being the best playmaker on defense for all these games....

banking in the draft is what we need to focus on....
    2. Xavier rhodes, CB, FSU
    3. ricky wagner, ot, wisconsin
    4. Backari rambo, S, Georgia
    5. Tyrann mathiew, CB, LSU
    5. Josh Boyce, WR, TCU
    6.Ron Powell, OLB, Florida
    7.Bruce Taylor, ILB, Virginia Tech

it would be ideal to have a draft like this..obviously not these exact guys, but this would be awesome

vCash
    I'm all for us taking a chance on Mathiew, however...we should put a clause in his contract about him smoking weed. In other words, if he smokes and gets caught by the league or anyone in the Skins front office, his contract would be voided.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan101NlB View Post
    I'm all for us taking a chance on Mathiew, however...we should put a clause in his contract about him smoking weed. In other words, if he smokes and gets caught by the league or anyone in the Skins front office, his contract would be voided.
    of course...he will forever carry that with him...even 5 years from now if he's still in the nfl pursuing another contract..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Getting Orakpo and Davis back will almost be like having our first round pick back.
    Truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    dont forget helu..he was our best offensive player last year and showed the homerun threat on any given play...

vCash
    Can you imagine 3rd down .....a healthy Helu & RG3 in the backfield.....Davis & Co. on the outside.

Defenses will not be able to double cover anybody and will probably not be able to cover everybody.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Can you imagine 3rd down .....a healthy Helu & RG3 in the backfield.....Davis & Co. on the outside.

Defenses will not be able to double cover anybody and will probably not be able to cover everybody.
    yeah it will be hard...i just want rg3 to be 100%...and then its lights out now that the team is finally learning how to win and put teams away

morris, helu, davis, garcon, and RG3....its hard to account for all of these guys..add in guys that can beat you like morgan, hankerson, robinson, and moss....

if RG3 is 100% next year, our offense will easily be top5 again....

vCash
    I'll be forever paranoid about RG3's knee and will never enjoy a game again because I worry too much.

vCash
    Aaron is that u?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast