Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    As Far as FA, we should take a look at derek cox from the jags. Hes pretty damn good. Has good height, good ball hawking skills, and would most likely wont cost too much. Very under rated guy. Would be the best corner on our team. If we can sign him, and hall takes a pay cut, i would be confident with Cox, Wilson, Hall as our 3 best cbs while we see what Miinifields got in the meantime.

As far as safety, Gholdson would be my top choice, but most likely he will command alot of money. I doubt niners let him go. Hopefully Tanard Jackson stops blazin, and merriweather comes back strong cause i really like them. However, i still think we should draft a safety.

Our second round pick has to be used on a NT or ILB. this is a must. Fletcher is near done, and we need to find a replacement. Cofield has had one good game all year against an atrocious eagles team. Something has to be done here.
    yeah, i agree with just about everything....cox would be a great addition....Hall, cox, mannifield, and wilson would be a good CB core...gholdson or byrd would be my choice too, i go for byrd just because he does not play behind an all-pro front7 like gholdson.... and yea, we would still need a SS...

here is where is completely disagree, with coefield, nield, and baker, NT is one of the deepest positions on the team....same goes for ILB..Fletch, Riley, Robinson, and Alexander....

we need a strarting RT...polymbus has played admirably, but he is the lone weak link on that OL.... and also some depth at OLB...jackson is good, but wilson is garbage..

vCash
    the outlook for the offseason looks pretty bright if you ask me though..

aside from the RT position, the whole offense is set....
    on defense, the fron7 is set...we just need some depth at OLB..
    the secoundary is what needs work...

re-structure hall's contract
    sign a FS and a decent CB in FA,
    draft a SS, cb, and RT in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round
    and get some depth in the later rounds and we have a successfull offseason

vCash
    Sooooo whats up with our back up QBs? Are we going to try to get a decent pick for Cousins and resign Grossman, or just give Grossman the axe?

vCash
    The cousins trade won't happen till he can give us high return value. Right now he wouldn't net us anything more than what he costed. That's a few years from now hopefully

vCash
    I wouldnt mind us signing bryd and cox that would be great and restructure hall's contract and move him to slot or something then draft a RT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan900 View Post
    I wouldnt mind us signing bryd and cox that would be great and restructure hall's contract and move him to slot or something then draft a RT
    that would fix all of our problems....sign 2 DBs or a DB and RT and adress the other needs in the 2nd and 3rd round.....

am thinking andre smith in FA because he would come at a decent price and still is only 26...and byrd...or cox..

OT is a strong position in the coming draft so i agree, go DBs in FA....we'll see....

vCash
    Another person to maybe draft is the honey badger. Saw on espn hes entering the draft and would be a 3rd or later pick. What do you guys think about taking him in the 3rd?

vCash
    If he's there in the 3rd we have to jump on him. Unless we already addressed cb in fa or 2nd round.

vCash
    yes, i would pounce on him..like i said about janoris jenkins last year, his character issues are ones that he can get over and the reward is worth the risk...
    guess what? the rams just got the best defensive player in the 2012 nfl draft in the 2nd round.

umma say the same about mathiew.. he is not the type of CB jenkins is and will be a year removed from football, but how can you deny the talent...the dude is a beast... i would definitely pick him in the 3rd round.. he would be an awesome FS.

vCash
    I hope with one of our picks we are looking at is Trent Murphy of Stanford. A pure pass rusher and can set edge. 6' 5" 261 DE/OLB with an attitude.

vCash
    IMO i hope we don't go after Mathieu, another shorty in coverage is not what we need. he's so freaking small. Bradshaw would run his ***** over.

vCash
    I take my previous statement back. I wouldnt take him anything higher than the 5th. Hes a ballhawk with average cover skills. We need a shut down corner. He is not a shut down kinda guy.

vCash
    Not only is he not a shut down corner, he's hardly a corner at all. His best bet is to latch on as a nickel/return man. With his skill set, he would fit better at safety, but he's too small. He doesn't really have a true position at the next level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Not only is he not a shut down corner, he's hardly a corner at all. His best bet is to latch on as a nickel/return man. With his skill set, he would fit better at safety, but he's too small. He doesn't really have a true position at the next level.
    and you wouldnt pick mathiew in the 3rd round to be you nickle/return guy... chances are, you are going to have a nickle guy on the field about 70% the time because of the passing attacks in the nfl..

once he gets in football shape, he would come in, contribute RIGHT AWAY, and have a huge impact on both KR and CB duties... remember that charles woodson is a nickle guy. the packers know how to use him to take advantage of his abilities...

its just like a RB or WR.. you are not going to try to make a small speedster your work-horse, or run fade-routes or jump-balls with him.,

here's my offseason wish-list..
    in FA, adress the safety positionS...emphasis on the plural..its the strongest part of FA.
    in the draft, target a RT and pick the best available guys at CB, TE, and S depth.. mathiew in the 3rd round would probably be the best player available on most people's draft-boards..

vCash
    Grossman isn't active because he is third string......if he takes big cut in pay...he still has value as a PS QB.

Hall.......his time may be passed although he has played better since the blowup.

Moss...........again...the money may do him in......business decision...he has skills enough

Cooley......done...great guy......nothing left

Jamal Brown.......can't get him on the field

Merriweather.....absolutely keep him......get him fixed and ready

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast