Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Who would you trade?

This link inspired me....

http://www.twackle.com/sitebar?url=h...ap.it%2FmemaRk

Who would you trade and for what value would you need to get for that trade?

For me, any trade would have to be for Draft Picks....I love the round 2 and 3 variety....

My problem is that anyone we have that is worth that price, I won't let go....

What do you folks think?

vCash
    I would trade Orakpo for a 2nd.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    There's not that many positions that we are deep enough to trade. I would consider trading morris knowing shanahan can find rbs with no problem. It might be premature though. If he has another beast season next year we might be able to get a mid to low first rounder for him

vCash
    I hate the thought of trading morris but wouldnt mind trading helu

vCash
    I wouldnt mind trading helu, but morris is what made RG3 successful, lets not take him away just yet.

vCash
    it would be silly to trade guys like morris, orakpo, kerrigan, and garcon unless you are getting all-pro young players in return. as far as am concerned, Williams and RG3 are untradable for obvious reasons....

trades in the nfl dont work like they do in the NBA... thats why great players are rarely ever available....

and it would be dumb to trade orakpo for a 2nd rounder..you dont trade a pro-bowler for a guy that might not even come in and start right away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I wouldnt mind trading helu, but morris is what made RG3 successful, lets not take him away just yet.
    i think it may be the other way around...RG3 had the threat of killing you on any given play just with his arm, let alone his running ability..everyone was ******** their pants worrying about him and not paying any mind to morris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I don't know about Helu....There is something to be said about Morris on 1st and 2nd...and Helu on 3rd....

or Helu and Morris on the field at the same time....I think that would be a little nasty....

vCash
    I wouldn't trade any of our young guys........none. I would consider trading our 2nd round pick for extra mid round picks if no one stud of position need was available.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    I would trade Hankerson if we could get anything for him. WR's should be able to catch the ball.

vCash
    Helu would be the smart trade, he doesn't fit the scheme. Both Morris and Royster are a like, obviously Morris having the upper hand.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United