Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate the new owner it is so hard staying loyal to your team when he sends everyone packing, swaps to a new division, and even changes your teams uniforms. I have a gray and black retro hat with the star and the H. I like the logo a lot but those navy and orange colors are awful and need to be used for retro uniforms only. I really liked the white/black/red and the normal current logo.

vCash

vCash
    I like the logo, but I hate that they're moving to the AL. The Brewers are the ones that belong in the AL.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I kind of love it

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I like the logo, but I hate that they're moving to the AL. The Brewers are the ones that belong in the AL.
    What difference does that make to you?

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    What difference does that make to you?
    I don't want to see a Dodgers/Astros, Braves/Astros, Cardinals/Astros, etc. World Series. It just doesn't feel right.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I don't want to see a Dodgers/Astros, Braves/Astros, Cardinals/Astros, etc. World Series. It just doesn't feel right.
    I don't think you'll have to worry about the Astros being in the WS.

vCash
    not a fan of it

vCash
    I like it looks retro

vCash
    Houstonians love it, so that all that matters. Screw the rest of you.

vCash
    Walker, Texas Ranger Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    they havent released the uniforms yet..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I hate the new owner it is so hard staying loyal to your team when he sends everyone packing, swaps to a new division, and even changes your teams uniforms. I have a gray and black retro hat with the star and the H. I like the logo a lot but those navy and orange colors are awful and need to be used for retro uniforms only. I really liked the white/black/red and the normal current logo.
    a couple things.

the astros have historically included navy blue and orange. those were our colors.

drayton mclane changed to the current red/black scheme because they mirrored his company. with him gone, there is literally no reason to stay with that scheme. it has no place in astros history. if anything, id like to go back to the "space"ey uniforms from the late 90's...the gold and navy ones....

i was in the same boat as you about crane. he just seemed like a schemer. but hes done an amazing job thus far. hiring luhnow was the smartest move hes made. luhnow has proven to be very morey-like...only making good moves and staying away from bad ones. i mean, look at this past draft class. luhnow wins through the draft (look at the cardinals...they won last years WS and got pretty far this year)

crane has done a fine job thus far. i mean, look at what he's inheriting. no **** he wants to clean house...

vCash
    I like it.

vCash
    they should be the colt .45's but that's just me!

also, i don't like that the H is on top of the star, it's the god damn lone star, nothing is supposed to be on top of it! You show respect!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast