Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers72 View Post
    the city is an attraction? Have you ever been to Houston? Obviously not
    Yeah Houston is nice, WAAAY better than Dallas or the DFW area. i mean you want to talk boring its the DFW area. At least in the Houston area there is shopping, nightlife, Galveston beach and the island, Woodlands Pavilion, the Galleria. You can hop over to Louisiana to do some gambling. Oklahoma is close to Dallas guess you hop over there and do some farming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yeah Houston is nice, WAAAY better than Dallas or the DFW area. i mean you want to talk boring its the DFW area. At least in the Houston area there is shopping, nightlife, Galveston beach and the island, Woodlands Pavilion, the Galleria. You can hop over to Louisiana to do some gambling. Oklahoma is close to Dallas guess you hop over there and do some farming.
    we will agree to disagree lol

vCash
    You Houston vs Dallas has been happening for decades, lol.

Houston is bigger, better, and has more NBA Titles.

vCash
    Houston was named the "coolest" city in the U.S by Forbes earlier this year...idk what area of Houston you've been to...but then again I'm guessing your from Dallas so that explains your logic.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    This off-season they will still have room for a max contract. But do you think they can draw someone in?
    The only potential max contract players available this summer will be Howard and Paul. Josh Smith will be available too, but I feel that if you pay him a max deal you probably are not going to be able to field a competitive team. I think Howard is a lock to re sign with the LAL. Paul is a possibility to leave the LAC, but I do not expect it, considering the teams with potential max cap space.

vCash
    Houston has always been a top destination for big time nba players. Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Steve Francis, Tracy McGrady, Ron Artest, etc have all requested and gotten trades to houston.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    No..

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    They absolutely are. The next step is getting a power forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    Name some better Centers you can get for $8M through FA?
    I love how no one answered it, yet people love to run their mouths still.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Houston has always been a top destination for big time nba players. Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Steve Francis, Tracy McGrady, Ron Artest, etc have all requested and gotten trades to houston.
    Exactly, most NBA top Caliber players have business advisers. They let them know the business and investment climate of Texas is superb. Then add in the versatility of scenery and activities. Texas is huge.

vCash
    Why is nobody mentioning the no state income tax thing? That's the dirty little secret behind Miami pairing up all three of those guys, they didn't really take less money, it's just a smaller cap hit. You save a ton without state income tax, Assuming Miami and Orlando are out of the market for top FA's Houston can offer more total money than anyone other than a player's original team (and I don't know the math behind this, but maybe even more than them). For that reason they're a major player now with any big free agent.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345