Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are the Rockets now a more attractive destination for FA

This off-season they will still have room for a max contract. But do you think they can draw someone in?

vCash
    absolutely, the city is an attractive destination for an NBA player, the teams management look determined to win and now the surrounding players would look appealing to a player like Dwight Howard
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    things are looking up for them...what a change of events

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    absolutely, the city is an attractive destination for an NBA player, the teams management look determined to win and now the surrounding players would look appealing to a player like Dwight Howard
    lol... Not happening with Howard...

But I do see BYNUM!!!

Asik would be a perfect back up for Bynum, Houston making moves

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Having Harden helps but the harsh reality is that big market teams will always be more attractive no matter how well constructed a small market team is.

Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    ^^ No because Houston isn't included in his shoe deal.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Yep but I doubt star players are going to line up to go to Houston just to go play with Harden.. Harden is good but he's not at that level yet. It all depends on how he does as the main option.

A potential Bynum and Harden duo does look enticing..

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    They still have a very strange mix of players on that team. Probably not playoff contenders now, but they will be eventually. Don't see CP3, Dwight or Bynum leaving their spots though.

vCash
    this team wont contend for a title they have too much money invested in decent players

lin, asik, harden

1 max contract player on top of this wouldn't win a title unless it was lebron or dwight
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    Bynum may move, but I doubt he doesn't take the money. A lot depends on how he plays this year. Maybe he doesn't get along with Collins.

vCash
    Their glaring need is a PF or SF, but unfortunately there really aren't any free agents this summer.

Al Jefferson will be a free agent, but I'm not sure it would be smart to commit long term to a core of Lin - Harden - Parsons - Jefferson - Asik. Also I'm not sure Jefferson is a PF anymore at his weight.

Igoudala will probably sign an extension midseason. Josh Smith is probably the next best SF, but again suffers from position identity issues like Jefferson and is probably not a fulltime 3 anymore. And again Lin - Harden - Smith - White - Asik ....is not a core I'd commit to long term.

vCash
    Houston has ALOT of money tied up into a few guys now. They probi only have space for one max deal and I dont think another max player would make them contenders.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Money talks

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    Having Harden helps but the harsh reality is that big market teams will always be more attractive no matter how well constructed a small market team is.

^^ No because Houston isn't included in his shoe deal.
    This team is not small-market at all; Houston is the 5th or 6th biggest market in the U.S.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Their glaring need is a PF or SF, but unfortunately there really aren't any free agents this summer.

Al Jefferson will be a free agent, but I'm not sure it would be smart to commit long term to a core of Lin - Harden - Parsons - Jefferson - Asik. Also I'm not sure Jefferson is a PF anymore at his weight.

Igoudala will probably sign an extension midseason. Josh Smith is probably the next best SF, but again suffers from position identity issues like Jefferson and is probably not a fulltime 3 anymore. And again Lin - Harden - Smith - White - Asik ....is not a core I'd commit to long term.
    Are you serious?? Parsons is a borderline top 10 sf with no camp as a rookie last season. He is definitely a top 5 defender at the position. Then there's Terrence Jones who honestly has the highest ceiling of anyone on the team.

Patterson had a sophomore slump but I solid and motie has dirk nowitzki offensive potential.

vCash
    Houston is a big market but Texas?

Ew...just saying lol. XD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast