Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Also, I expect the opposite of what most call for... Talib will sign a new deal and the Bucs will get a discount because of the suspension. Low risk atp.

vCash
    Leonard bro I hope your ready Sunday and I hope he show out so we can get rid of Wright for Talib I still want him on our team I think dude is really trying to change jusT made a mistake.

vCash
    I don't want Blount gone, I've been wanting him to start and rotate with Martin. But we don't use him, if he sits all year like this his value continues to drop, so trade him now. As for the bone head corners, trade them, get something from them instead of paying them to miss games. It's not injuries, its them making stupef decisions, not mistakes. Talib should have been gone last year, he doesn't care about the team. Just a hot head

vCash
    This is not Madden! Why does everyone think we can simply trade players that we don't want? A. Samuel is a very good CB with a high salary. Philly traded him to Atlanta for a 7th round pick. So what do you think we would get for E. wright and his large contract? A bag of peanuts? As far as Talib, we are a better team with him then without. What do you think we would get for him? A 7th rd pick maybe? Is that really worth it? Think!

vCash
    Actually madden is worse lol just saying, can trade 3 first rd pics and still can't get half the players for that value unless they are old or under 80 in rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbatw360 View Post
    Actually madden is worse lol just saying, can trade 3 first rd pics and still can't get half the players for that value unless they are old or under 80 in rating
    lol, I have not played in a few year, but I remember Madden had a huge flaw. During the season, you could trade and round pick to any team for an equal round pick, and they would accept 100% of the time. So I could be 12-2 and swape 1st round picks with a 0-14 team and I would get the first overall pick.

vCash
    Ya, and now u can't trade 2 first for someone's first in the beginning of the season. But either way, I still feel they (Talib & Wright) should be traded or bumped down on chart next year. Especially Talib

vCash
    I'm wondering if Wright ( their saying he might have a script) gave Talib the pill?

Am I the only guy who likes Wright? I must admit at first I did not love the signing but off the field issues aside he has impressed me as our number 2 CB. I personally feel if he clean his off the field stuff up he could seriously help this team.....

Really sad about how or secondary is such a hole for this team. Also totaly bummed about the lack of discipline and yet another off the field issue

vCash
    ^^^Ya thats whats being said in back channels. That aparently some guys(not talib) have prescriptions for it, but may or may not know before they can take it they have to apply to the NFL for a waiver, the substance is banned as an anabolic steroid or related substance.

If he has a prescription then this is ******** and I would be fuming if he was suspended.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Just when you think it can't get any worse...

Bucs CB Eric Wright is dealing with an Achilles' injury.
    "(It's) a concern," according to coach Greg Schiano. Speaking at Monday's presser, Schiano also refused comment on reports that Wright is facing a four-game ban for violating the league's PED policy. Regardless, whether it's because of injury or suspension, Wright is sounding extremely unlikely to suit up in Week 9. That's bad news for a team that will still be missing Aqib Talib.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    I'm wondering if Wright ( their saying he might have a script) gave Talib the pill?

Am I the only guy who likes Wright? I must admit at first I did not love the signing but off the field issues aside he has impressed me as our number 2 CB. I personally feel if he clean his off the field stuff up he could seriously help this team.....

Really sad about how or secondary is such a hole for this team. Also totaly bummed about the lack of discipline and yet another off the field issue

I like Wright. As Bwall mentioned earlier, he makes our seondary better. I just don't believe he makes it that much better to warrant the contract given. #1 CB's this offseason were given about $10 mil a year (L. Webb, C. Finagan, B. Carr). #2 CB's were given about 5 mil a year (T. Porter, R. Marshall, A. Ross). Then you have the 2 exeptions which were E. wright and C. Rogers, who got 7.5 mil a year. IMO Rogers warrents that kind of money, but Wright does not. So again, I like Wright, but I think 5 mil was more realistic.

vCash
    ^^^understandable but what i have tried to say since day 1

is they didnt wanna haggle and be on the line and not get somebody decent. they overpayed for the security of improvement. If they went after Finnergan or Carr maybe they miss out and somebody else had picked up the eric wright type players.

They also wanted time to evaluate personnel before the draft which is why they made most of their moves early, they were preparing for the draft. AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT TURNED OUT wink wink

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Buccaneers via Twitter:

Coach Schiano says CB Eric Wright will be suspended by the league for the next four games.

vCash
    Just heard this on the fan, booker mcfarland is talking about it!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    The odds just keep getting stacked against us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast