Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^He really did, i was a bit nervous about the backup Center spot but Thabeet has played very well. Doesnt seem to miss rotations, active on both ends, challenging everything at the rim. Seems like Maynor is starting to turn the corner. As Martin continues to get more comfortable and hopefully Russ can play more floor games like he did yesterday we are gonna be where we need to be.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    thabeet needs to stop fouling as much.
    other than that, plesent surprise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OKC View Post
    thabeet needs to stop fouling as much.
    other than that, plesent surprise.
    He'll get better with time. Look at it this way, at least he is being aggressive for the 10-15 minutes that hes in the game. Which is good because wasn't the knock on him laziness?

vCash
    James Harden trade
    Recap: salary cap space, dont sign harden to big contract and get rid of cole, cook, and lazar, high draft pick 4-14 (raps are 1-3), a draft pick they don't have to pay 2nd rounder from bobcats(should be one of the first picks in 2nd), a lot of flexibility( 15th spot still open also alot of good pieces to make another trade i dont see them keeping all 4 draft picks), gave a chance for thabeet to shine(way better then cole and nazar), gives perry jones and reggie jackson more mins, got a player in martin who fits the okc thunder system(19.3 pts a game), have two high potential rookies in lamb and jones who they wont have to pay big money for 4 years, got rid of lazar( big plus ), another draft pick from dallas 20-30 (4-1)

Now James harden was my 2nd favorite player on this team but if presti told me we get all that for Harden i shake the mans hand because hes a genius. Amazing trade
    Thunder up

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

If we squeak out this win i'll be shocked, we've played horribly chicago just cant capitalize

vCash
    Good win but seriously can we fire scott brooks??????? There is no reason in hell that Russ should be taking more shots then KD and Martin COMBINED!!!!!!! (Russ 7/22 and 1/7 from 3 vs KD/Martin 14/24 and 1/3) He needs to pull his head out of his *** and start coaching these players. We can't just win on talent alone and its just so freaking frustrating, especially with him getting an extension this summer.

vCash
    The passing from Westbrook was great, but he needs to do that wayyyy more. Imagine if he took 10 less shots tonight, he would've had 15-17 assists.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Great win though.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The passing from Westbrook was great, but he needs to do that wayyyy more. Imagine if he took 10 less shots tonight, he would've had 15-17 assists.
    His decision making has improved a shitload, only problem now is his shot selection. I can see him averaging 20 and 10 if he quits taking some of the shots he does.

vCash
    Yup, I wish he'd realize that 20 and 10 looks even better than 24 and 6.

vCash
    Three game win streak though, the team seems to be getting back in the groove of things.

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

I feel like daniel gibson always plays well against us...sign him..

vCash
    Four in a row.

vCash
    How sweet would it be if KMart won 6th man of the year lol

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    I honestly think there's a great shot of that. He's been so good.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast