Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bad shooting night by Westbrook and Martin..... Check. Missing two starters..... Check. Winning on the road against a western conference playoff team..... Check. Thank god for Deandre Liggins and a combined team defensive effort!
    Last edited by LJEATON26; 01-13-2013 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    I feel like a bad fan lol I've only been able to see a few games so far
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Bad shooting night by Westbrook and Martin..... Check. Missing two starters..... Check. Winning on the road against a western conference playoff team..... Check. Thank god for Deandre Liggins and a combined team defensive effort!
    best defense of the year ....without kind of presumed 2 best defenders out (sefo/ibaka)
    liggins and perk (and WestB) did the job and did it very very well ! For all those who want to trade perk, please watch this game and do not watch KD on offense, focus on perk on D, if after thta you still want to trade him....don't know what to tell you we're not watching the same basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    best defense of the year ....without kind of presumed 2 best defenders out (sefo/ibaka)
    liggins and perk (and WestB) did the job and did it very very well ! For all those who want to trade perk, please watch this game and do not watch KD on offense, focus on perk on D, if after thta you still want to trade him....don't know what to tell you we're not watching the same basketball
    Perk did play a hell of a defensive game, my biggest problem with him is that he doesn't consistently bring good defense and that is his primary role. Thabo has the same primary role and he does it game in and game out. With as much money as Perkins is making per year (8 Million, which is the equivelant of Thabo, Collison and Durant)

vCash
    Back to back 40 point games for KD.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Its impressive to reach the half a century mark on a bad shooting night.

vCash
    KD is just ridiculous. Easily the MVP right now as far as I'm concerned.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Durant is now the NBA scoring leader !!

vCash
    KD just earned sportscenters top play!

vCash
    Great News for the Thunder!

More money. A familiar leading role. Bigger city. All those pluses are likely available to Martin in free agency this summer. But if the Thunder offer a fair deal, Martin says he prefers to re-sign with the small-market winner than do his due diligence in free agency. Playing with Durant and Russell Westbrook is a bonus, too. "This summer, hopefully everything works out here," Martin told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday. "I haven't said that too often. But I will put it out there; hopefully I have found a home in the NBA. I love playing with this group of guys. The organization is great to me. The community has been great to me. It's the happiest I have been during my NBA career." Yahoo! Sports
    Rumors tagsOklahoma City Thunder, Free Agency, Kevin Martin | share Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

"I'm enjoying life now," Martin said. "In Houston and Sacramento, I probably didn't get out too much. It's fun just interacting with [Oklahomans]. It's such a community feel. That's what I love about the whole situation. The city itself, I feel like an Ohio boy here so I feel at home. Oklahoma City just reminds me of Ohio." Yahoo! Sports

vCash
    To be honest I think whoever we draft would effect if we sign him or not..
    Last edited by Mr_Amaziing; 01-26-2013 at 10:25 AM.

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    To be honest I think whoever we draft would effect if we sign him or not..
    I don't, I don't think any rookie is going to get significant minutes. Just like Lamb and PJ3. Unless we get rid of Perk, resign Martin and then draft our center of the future.

vCash
    If we trade up and Draft Nerlens Noel then he'll be our starting Center next year.

I think we'll be the 4th or 5th pick and we'll package that pick with Our pick, 2nd rounder and move to # 2 or # 3

Then we'll most likely Amnesty Perkins and let Maynor walk

Soo our future lineup would be..

Pg- Westbrook / Jackson
    Sg- Sefo / Lamb / Liggins
    Sf- Durant / Jones
    Pf- Ibaka / Collison
    C- Noel / Thabeet / Orton

I think that they'll let Lamb take over Martin's spot off the bench so they can save money.. Unless he'll take a paycut
    Last edited by Mr_Amaziing; 01-26-2013 at 04:10 PM.

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    If we move up Id rather have Zeller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Protector View Post
    If we move up Id rather have Zeller.
    I'm not a fan of Zeller for us, out of all the center prospects in the lotto he is IMO the worst defensively. Noel, Austin, Len and Cauley Stein all have good size to go with really good length (every Thunder player has crazy wingspans) and have the chance to be really good post defenders and rebounders. With Zeller he has really good offensive talent but I just don't see him being a good NBA defender. I'm starting to really like Cauley Stein, that kids got a motor on him.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast