Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ****!!! Why is Jackson out there??? Where's Jeremy Lamb? Perry Jones?

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    agreed. jackson was preety bad.
    if martin doesnt play we need lamb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    ****!!! Why is Jackson out there??? Where's Jeremy Lamb? Perry Jones?
    Hell we needed to put Maynor in and move Russ to the off guard. Still couldn't have been any worse. If he doesn't have that much trust in Maynor we might need to bring in a new PG at the deadline. By the way I freaking hate Barea, he is like a pesky little gnat.

vCash
    The team really missed K-Mart in this game... I think they win with him playing.

Time to start a new winning streak.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The way I see it the difference in this game is 14 points, the 6 points above his average Pekovic had and the 8 points Barea added above his average. Hold Pekovic to his norm we win, hold Barea to his we're in OT. I read in the paper where Jackson accepted responsibility for Barea, I didn't see Perkins doing the same for Pekovic who absolutely schooled Perk last night. He contributed zip on offense and nothing on defense. Martin sitting out didn't help, but our defense stunk on those 2 players. I'm gonna cut Jackson some slack because Barea is one of those guys in this league that has the ability to get hot and he likes to get hot against us. You gotta respect a guy that competes like he does in this league, is listed at 6 foot and you know its a lie. lol.

To put it into perspective, if it wasn't for the 31 Pekovic scored on the lowly Hornets on December 14th, last night would have been his season high!

Jackson has the excuse of youth, Perk does not.

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Stuff like this will happen throughout the season, I'm just glad this is the team we lost to.

We just need to get down to Miami and kick some ***.

vCash
    I'm ready for Christmas. Some great games.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    Stuff like this will happen throughout the season, I'm just glad this is the team we lost to.

We just need to get down to Miami and kick some ***.
    Yeeehhh buddy.

vCash
    Good game right now.

vCash
    Check out my Cousins thread guys.

vCash
    The Heat should change their name the Heat/Referees.

vCash
    Tough loss.

vCash
    Tough loss but luckily its only December, lets forget about the last two games and move on. I think tonight showed that Maynors finished as the back up and I really don't trust Reggie Jackson so we need to make a move before the deadline.

vCash
    anyone noticed how martin just like completely missed layups and dunks like he thought he could have jumped further? weird...

vCash
    We are close to being where we need to be...this game came down to about 4 or 5 empty possessions late in the 4th Qtr. where we either made a bad decision or we looked for fouls that just arent gonna be called late in the 4th in Miami. We just have to continue to run our offense and not get so bogged down and tight later in games. We'll clean it up. Idk if it was just for this game because he's better defensively but it looks like RJ is ahead of Maynor, we only played 8 guys last night so it's possible Scotty wants to play both. My only issue with Brooks right now is i think in most games, especially ones like this Collison needs to close the game instead of Perk. He offers more versatility on both ends of the floor, he makes good decisons, can hit and open jumper, he's heady, can find the open areas on the floor.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast