Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

I dont like that we stopped trying at the end. Shoulda beat them *****es by 20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I dont like that we stopped trying at the end. Shoulda beat them *****es by 20
    I didn't get to watch the game, I was watching my nephews team get screwed in the state championship game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    funny read about Kobe vs KD and Russ and him trying to play mind games. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rant-westbrook
    Lmao Kobe is such a douche. Thanks for posting that. Clearly it didn't work lol kd and Westbrook are smarter than to fall into that trap. It ain't high school.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game, I was watching my nephews team get screwed in the state championship game.
    Yea the effort completely stopped around the 5 minute mark, they were up like 19 then la got it down to 4 with 30 secs left it was quite frustrating

vCash
    They just did that so KD could pad his stats with free throws, haha.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    This team just seems unbeatable right now. The wins keep piling up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Lulz
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

Lakers lost to cavs. There arent enough lulz in the world to describe how funny that is.

vCash
    The Lakers are trash. Makes me so happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The Lakers are trash. Makes me so happy.
    A team designed to run a Princeton style offense being asked to now be a running team. Patience should have ruled the day and let the final cog, Steve Nash, get healthy.

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    it's just silly to think thta you can play a "running basketball" with vets like that ! nash, gasol (not playing though), artest, jamison....they're old ! they can't play the basketball d'antoni was playing in phoenix with nash, johnson, stoudamire. But i hope they'll stick with that that a terrible mistake. Jamison and artest are taking more shoots than DH12...sounds crazy !

BUT, i they start to figure out that they don't have to run, that they have to defend as a team, the lakers will be tough during playoff...if they make this adjustement in time...in order to get in the playoff

vCash
    Yup, I feel bad for Mike Brown. Wasn't given nearly enough time to work with that team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    it's just silly to think thta you can play a "running basketball" with vets like that ! nash, gasol (not playing though), artest, jamison....they're old ! they can't play the basketball d'antoni was playing in phoenix with nash, johnson, stoudamire. But i hope they'll stick with that that a terrible mistake. Jamison and artest are taking more shoots than DH12...sounds crazy !

BUT, i they start to figure out that they don't have to run, that they have to defend as a team, the lakers will be tough during playoff...if they make this adjustement in time...in order to get in the playoff
    You think they will make a lot of moves by trade time?

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    hum...not a lot but a huge i think.
    they'll move gasol this time.

i hope they won't get stoudamire for gasol, that will be an upgrade for them actually.

and i don't know why they didn't go into calderon+bargnani for gasol, calderon is underated pg and will be usefull for them, bargnani can play well off Howard and will fit perfectly with what kind of big d'antoni want (one who is not in the paint lmao)

but don't mind the lakers...

i was thinking of us, we won't move the team till this summer and if martin is not staying with us, i was wondering going another time after beal. he'll have 1 year in the league, his number are practically the same as harden in his first year. the basic idea was : toronto pick + second round pick for beal
    and sign paul millsap to a 2 or 3 year 6-7M
    use the other first round pick in order to draft a back up pg.
    second unit will be :
    jackson - beal - lamb/jones - Millsap - collison/thabeet
    young legs on the wing, beal is a good playmaker and huge force inside with millsap scoring.
    i think this could work on salary cap but not sure the wiz will part their way with beal... for a 4th or worse pick. This draft got bigs and they have nene, okafor and seraphin....so if they do not trade one of them...don't see that happen

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast