Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Zeller for us, out of all the center prospects in the lotto he is IMO the worst defensively. Noel, Austin, Len and Cauley Stein all have good size to go with really good length (every Thunder player has crazy wingspans) and have the chance to be really good post defenders and rebounders. With Zeller he has really good offensive talent but I just don't see him being a good NBA defender. I'm starting to really like Cauley Stein, that kids got a motor on him.
    Cauly Stien would not be bad and we would not have to trade up to get him.

vCash
    The Thunder on Monday recalled guard Jeremy Lamb and center Daniel Orton from the Tulsa 66ers. Lamb has appeared in 14 games with Tulsa and averaged an NBA D-League-leading 21.1 points along with 5.5 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.1 steals in 33.4 minutes. Oklahoman
    Rumors tagsOklahoma City Thunder, Daniel Orton, D-League, Jeremy Lamb | share Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

An increasingly puzzling scene playing out on the court during Thunder games lately involves forwards Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka having intense verbal disagreements. In several recent games, the two have frequently yelled at each other while attempting to iron out breakdowns. Durant wouldn't go into detail about what the disputes have been over, but he said each player is simply trying to make the other better. “We're just trying to help each other out. At the end of the day, that's all we're trying to do,” Durant said. “It's times when I mess up and he tells me. It's times when he messes up and I tell him. We both got to do a better job of responding to each other and just helping each other out.” Oklahoman

vCash
    before last one where he went out (injury), lamb had 3 games at 30pts or more !! this kid can contribute and has a reliable shoot. maybe will earn martin's spot next year :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsnWIsiTvA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNVwlfTzts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICmCfnpktM

vCash
    Lamb needs more palying time and could ve a great sixth man. i hope if k mart leaves us. I hope Scott Brooks puts Lamb into the rotation more so he can get some NBA level minutes
    Last edited by Serge Protector; 01-29-2013 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    ****!
    Toronto just got Rudy Gay, Their goes our lottery pick

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    ****!
    Yeah Toronto got a great deal. This year the Toronto pick has to be 4-24.

vCash
    Now what are we gonna do?? Do we keep it or do we package it and get something better

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Put the trade in the trade machine and it shows Toronto had a -6 games. Detroit made out the best if they can resign calderon. Makes our game easier tomorrow though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    ****!
    are you serious ? do you really think toronto win that trade ? they loose the guy (calderon) who made them play well this season (remember the start of the season, when he was on the bench, they lost everything ! then he came as a starter and toronto started to win some games.

Then, they lost Ed Davis, their best player inside !

for what ? Rudy gay ? overrated SF who has the same play as derozan...

imo, it's horrible for Toronto.

but for memephis, it could be useful because prince and daye are more 3pt shooter than gay.

i don't care toronto but i'm afraid of memphis for the post-season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    are you serious ? do you really think toronto win that trade ? they loose the guy (calderon) who made them play well this season (remember the start of the season, when he was on the bench, they lost everything ! then he came as a starter and toronto started to win some games.

but for memephis, it could be useful because prince and daye are more 3pt shooter than gay.

Well I'm afraid of playing Memphis in playoffs too, so I'm really hoping that they play The Clippers or The Lakers.

But I think now that Rudy Gay haves his own team he'll go back to his old self

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post

completely agree. They are gearing up to spread us out and give it to randolph and gasol in the post. Prince despite his age is a much better defender then gay in my opinion, so they are going to be playing some old school grind it out basketball. I don't care what anyone says the are still a contendor without Rudy. Not to mention now they have a much better bench with Ed Davis. Great move for Detroit and Memphis but I think the Raptors got screwed and they are going to regret the Lowry - Gay tandom.

vCash
    I think this deal weakens Memphis. The lose a lot of scoring which is something they lacked before the trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Protector View Post
    I think this deal weakens Memphis. The lose a lot of scoring which is something they lacked before the trade.
    The thing with Rudy Gay is that he isn't an efficient scorer. The last 10 games he has shot at around 39% from the field and has only shot 41% for the season. From beyond the arc he is only shooting 31%. Prince isn't going to have as high of an average as Gay but right now on a bad Detroit team he is averaging around 44% from the field and 43% from beyond the arc. Once they get some time together I think they are going to be just as tough to beat. They are going to be a stellar defensive team with Prince and people already had hell banging with Gasol and Randolph in the post.

vCash
    Not liking what we've been seeing over the last week and a half. We've dropped 4 out of 7. We need to pull our heads out of our ***** and get back to playing D. Cleveland should never drop 115 points on us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Not liking what we've been seeing over the last week and a half. We've dropped 4 out of 7. We need to pull our heads out of our ***** and get back to playing D. Cleveland should never drop 115 points on us.
    Agreed we need to get back on track.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast