Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah it was nice to see Cook play well. Wish Harden would've had a better return.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Im i going to have to be the first to say that this team is better then last years team. I think the biggest plus has been the back up center position, thabeet is way better then cole or nazar and with Russ passing more and being a play maker i really like this thunder team better. With Ibaka expanding his game, KD being a better all around player, and Kmart spreading the floor even better then cook did do i dare say this team is better then last years team yes it is. Wait till eric maynor gets back on track we will be a lot better then last years team. Miami better not let us get home court advantage again this year.

vCash
    The biggest thing to me... Durant is just scary ****ing good. He's always been great, but he's insane right now.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

Durants definately taking another step towards greatness im excited for the team and thinking about it kinda makes me hate the regular season lol but come playoff time this team i think is gonna be out for blood

vCash
    someone here predicted that we see lamb in tulsa this year, well that someone was right.

OKC THUNDER‏@okcthunder

News: #Thunder assigns guard Jeremy Lamb to @Tulsa66ers. He will be in uniform when 66ers host RGV Vipers Fri night.

vCash
    Sucks for Lamb, but it'll pay off in the long run.

vCash

Atleast he gets to play now, we cant keep blowing out teams and giving him garbage minutes

vCash
    Westbrook put up HUGE stats tonight, including turnovers...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Westbrook put up HUGE stats tonight, including turnovers...
    yeah but he broke even with steals

vCash
    We're playing at an incredibly high level now!!!

vCash
    Yeah we are, set a franchise record for wins in November despite starting 1-2.

vCash
    Another blowout.

vCash
    Lamb went for 33 in Tulsa on friday, took him 33 shots to do it tho lol.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash

If we keep playing like this can durant repeat as scoring champ with these minutes lol. Also are we playing this way because of the harden trade or despite the harden trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    If we keep playing like this can durant repeat as scoring champ with these minutes lol. Also are we playing this way because of the harden trade or despite the harden trade?
    I think because of the trade. Trading Harden freed up Ibaka to be a force offensively kinda like when we traded Green to do the same thing for Harden. I also think Martin is a better fit then Harden because he is super effective with the ball out of his hands. The bad thing is I think we will improve once Maynor starts getting more comfortable, because he hasn't really played well so far this season.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast