Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Official Regular Season Thread

Yay, season is finally here.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Yay, season is finally here.
    Thank god!!!!!!!!!!! Now that OU and the Vikings are showing their true colors, I need the Thunder to dominate this year.

vCash
    I trust Presti. I trust our team to give 100% every game. Westy will give 100% on offense and around 91.23% on defense. K Mart better show why this was a good trade. Bring on the Spurs!

vCash
    And thank you Lord for moving Lazar away!

vCash
    Yeah, thank god Lazar is gone... He was becoming hard to watch.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Im not a power rankings guy at all but i hope someone on our team looks at ESPN's new power ranking. They dropped us to 5th citing chemistry issues but the way i see it KMart is really the only new guy they'll have to intergrate persay. Thabeet and PJ3 are new to the rotation but they've been here since the summer and wont play a bulk of mins anyway. KD, Russ, Thabo, Perk, Ibaka, Maynor and Collison not enough continuity? I think we are gonna be fantastic this year and i hope this puts another chip on the guys shoulders.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Im not a power rankings guy at all but i hope someone on our team looks at ESPN's new power ranking. They dropped us to 5th citing chemistry issues but the way i see it KMart is really the only new guy they'll have to intergrate persay. Thabeet and PJ3 are new to the rotation but they've been here since the summer and wont play a bulk of mins anyway. KD, Russ, Thabo, Perk, Ibaka, Maynor and Collison not enough continuity? I think we are gonna be fantastic this year and i hope this puts another chip on the guys shoulders.

The power rankings are a little more in depth than what they want you to believe. The 5th spot is not just chemistry. They take into account avg. time missed per player due to injury. Perk has a history, Thabo, Nick, Maynor, and K mart all have injury issues and we may struggle if any of them go down. The biggest thing about it is they have us losing 5 more games then with Harden, which is not horrible, but would make us drop to the 3rd seed in the west and behind the top 2 in the east. Which would make us 5th.

It is all a guesstimation right now anyway. I will wait till all-star break and see where we are. That is plenty of time for us to gell and we will see what we have. I hate the power rankings anyway. lol

vCash
    How long til they bring Fish back to be a player coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    How long til they bring Fish back to be a player coach?
    He won't be back. I don't think so at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    He won't be back. I don't think so at least.
    Brooks loves him and he hasn't signed anywhere. We should be able to get him for the Vet Minimum. I think his experience in the playoffs would be extremely valuable.

vCash
    We just brought Daniel Orton back. Hollis Thompson and Andy Rautins sign with the 66ers. The team is going to stay at 14 for flexibility. Once again Presti makes the right move. Best GM of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halfblackjack View Post
    We just brought Daniel Orton back. Hollis Thompson and Andy Rautins sign with the 66ers. The team is going to stay at 14 for flexibility. Once again Presti makes the right move. Best GM of all time.
    ^ didn't see your post about Orton. Again, I like the recall...

He's Back!

vCash
    ^Yea i was beginning to think that would be the route...keep the spot open to see how the season goes and fill a need if one comes up.

vCash
    Not like its a big surprise but Brooks named Maynor the back up point gaurd today now we just need to know if brooks is gonna go small with lamb or big with thabeet. Im assuming over the year he will try both out and will adjust to the other line up if someone gets hurt.
    Maynor
    Martin
    Lamb
    Pj III
    Collison
    or
    Maynor
    Martin
    PJ III
    Collison
    Thabeet

vCash
    Cant wait to see if we go to more smaller lineups with thabeet playing the Cook role as that 10th man that just plays a couple mins a half or if Scotty stays with his traditional play the whole bench at one time for stretches(He has to be the only pro coach that does this). Someone with the Oklahoman suggested that he thought the first sub would be Martin for Perk sliding Ibaka at C, KD at the 3, Thabo at the 2 and Martin and Russ in the backcourt. I would be all for this and i hope Ibaka does get a few more of those Center mins this year to push him over 30 mpg.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast