Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Martin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I think his fg percent is going to sky rocket since hes going to be taking wide open shots with KD and Russ on the floor.
    I want to say I agree, but Martin is already one of the most efficient scorers in the league. To expect anymore, he'd basically be Harden...

If he can maintain a ts% of 58-62, we'll all be more than happy.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    My only critique is I wish he had been more assertive when he was on the floor without Russ and KD. Passed up some shots that I think he will take as he gets more comfortable.

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Sac Kings fan.
    Kevin Martin never receives the credit he is deserved. I think that comes with starting on the Kings tbh, but Martin is amazing when he doesn't have the ball. He knows his areas where he excels, and sticks to it. He's always running around, kind of like a Rip Hamilton which is a great asset forbade team like OKC. You guys will fall in love with him....

His biggest concerns are his defense and injury prone.
    He can never stay infront of his opponent, but he has help behind him in Ibaka, Perkins, and Collison. His ankles are fragile, and hope he stays healthy.

He doesn't demand the ball so he's unlike Harden. He opens up the court with his off the ball movement. Westbrook and Durant will love how Martin will open up their opportunities. He's kind of a mix between Russell & Durant cause he can pass, aggressive with the ball, and can light up the court with his funky shot.

vCash
    The thing I like the most is that he had 5 assists and only 1 turnover. Not used to that with KD, Russ or Harden. The way I look at it is that as a team we played awful on the road to a good team and they needed a buzzer beater to beat us. By awful I mean Westbrook 6-21 and 6 turnovers (even though KD was responsible for the last one), Ibaka 2 for 7, 5 fouls, Maynor 0 assists and Collison 1 rebound in 20 minutes.

vCash
    Big play in the fourth, Maynor swings the ball to KD, KD hits a wide open Martin and immediately threw both arms in the air and Martin nailed the trey. Chemistry builder.

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Sac Kings fan.
    Kevin Martin never receives the credit he is deserved. I think that comes with starting on the Kings tbh, but Martin is amazing when he doesn't have the ball. He knows his areas where he excels, and sticks to it. He's always running around, kind of like a Rip Hamilton which is a great asset forbade team like OKC. You guys will fall in love with him....

His biggest concerns are his defense and injury prone.
    He can never stay infront of his opponent, but he has help behind him in Ibaka, Perkins, and Collison. His ankles are fragile, and hope he stays healthy.

He doesn't demand the ball so he's unlike Harden. He opens up the court with his off the ball movement. Westbrook and Durant will love how Martin will open up their opportunities. He's kind of a mix between Russell & Durant cause he can pass, aggressive with the ball, and can light up the court with his funky shot.

Thanks for the info. Its always good to hear from a fan that got to watch a player. I think he brings another dimension to our team.

vCash
    I think he brings a better dimension.
    If you look at Martins career, he proves to be just as efficient a shooter as Harden.
    He can start, and create better chemistry than a 3-player offensive scheme.

vCash
    I'm starting to get a man crush on him. He is bringing the dimension that we needed Fisher to bring last year. That corner three is automatic.

vCash

deny

okc fans seem to be in denile about this trade...they dont need a guy to score 30 off the bench...they have 2 main scorers already...and to the dude with the sonicsgate tag and the king felix logo saying "we" when talking about the Thunder. You are the ultimate bandwagon fan who will be ahamed of yourself when seattle gets another team...AND their history back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg00316 View Post
    okc fans seem to be in denile about this trade...they dont need a guy to score 30 off the bench...they have 2 main scorers already...and to the dude with the sonicsgate tag and the king felix logo saying "we" when talking about the Thunder. You are the ultimate bandwagon fan who will be ahamed of yourself when seattle gets another team...AND their history back!
    Ashamed? Sure, thanks for your input.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    How do you know this guy is a bandwagon fan? you know nothing about him, also you don't know how this trade is going to work out and neither does anybody else and if you act like you do then you either don't know what you're talking about or you're lying... And why would somebody be ashamed of liking a sports team that was originally their favorite team but moved to a different city?

It's people like you that take sports too seriously that makes watching them or talking about them impossible to enjoy.

vCash
    What are we in denile about exactly?

vCash
    And you my friend, are in DENIAL, thinking grammar is not important.

You really should consider getting out of your mothers basement, and talking to a real live women once in a while. It will do wonders for your ignorance.

vCash
    Martin is a beast. Super impressed by him.

Not gonna lie, he's filling Harden's role as the third scoring option amazingly.

vCash
    seeing him at the free throw line just makes me happy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast