Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Folks, this is only part of Morey's long term planning. Next season we can add a max free agent as well. Guys like Millsap and Lemarcus Aldridge are in the market. I dont see Aldridge leaving Portrland, but Millsap is a real option

Lin
    Harden
    Parsons
    Millsap?
    Asik

Thats a great young core that can compete for the next 4 to 7 years at a high level.

vCash
    ....I'm lovin this team now!
    pg: Jeremy Lin - Scott Machado - Shaun Livingston
    sg: James Harden - Carlos Delfino - Toney Douglas
    sf: Chandler Parsons - Terrence Jones - Daequan Cook
    pf: Patrick Patterson - Donatas Motiejunas - Royce White
    c: Omer Asik - Cole Aldrich - Greg Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Edge View Post
    ....I'm lovin this team now!
    pg: Jeremy Lin - Scott Machado - Shaun Livingston
    sg: James Harden - Carlos Delfino - Toney Douglas
    sf: Chandler Parsons - Terrence Jones - Daequan Cook
    pf: Patrick Patterson - Donatas Motiejunas - Royce White
    c: Omer Asik - Cole Aldrich - Greg Smith
    You're forgeting Marcus Morris.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    You're forgeting Marcus Morris.
    ...then who gets cut, cause either way he's not one of the 12 that will suit up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Edge View Post
    ...then who gets cut, cause either way he's not one of the 12 that will suit up.
    pg: Jeremy Lin - Toney Douglas - Scott Machado - Shaun Livingston
    sg: James Harden - Carlos Delfino -
    sf: Chandler Parsons - Daequan Cook - Marcus Morris - Royce White
    pf: Patrick Patterson - Donatas Motiejunas - Terrence Jones
    c: Omer Asik - Cole Aldrich

That's my roster, I'd waive Greg Smith and let Machado, White and Livingston or Morris inactive, probably Morris. Both Machado and White need a lot of work, so I expect them to expend some time in the D-League with the Vipers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    pg: Jeremy Lin - Toney Douglas - Scott Machado - Shaun Livingston
    sg: James Harden - Carlos Delfino -
    sf: Chandler Parsons - Daequan Cook - Marcus Morris - Royce White
    pf: Patrick Patterson - Donatas Motiejunas - Terrence Jones
    c: Omer Asik - Cole Aldrich

That's my roster, I'd waive Greg Smith and let Machado, White and Livingston or Morris inactive, probably Morris. Both Machado and White need a lot of work, so I expect them to expend some time in the D-League with the Vipers.
    That's the same roster I just posted in another thread. Although, I wouldn't be shocked if Smith got a roster spot and it was either Aldrich or Livingston who got waived. The Rockets clearly need help at center, and Smith played well in the preseason with this team. Although I think Patterson, Jones and Motiejunas will get most of the backup center minutes, I almost think Smith would be more effective than Aldrich in limited minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    That's the same roster I just posted in another thread. Although, I wouldn't be shocked if Smith got a roster spot and it was either Aldrich or Livingston who got waived. The Rockets clearly need help at center, and Smith played well in the preseason with this team. Although I think Patterson, Jones and Motiejunas will get most of the backup center minutes, I almost think Smith would be more effective than Aldrich in limited minutes.
    I would be fine either way. If it were up to me, I'd keep Aldrich and Livingston but I also like Smith. Whoever they choose is fine for me. But for real, the last spot is between Smith and Aldrich, we don't really need 6 big men in the roster, but we could use a combo guard like Livingston, so he and Douglas could get some minutes at the 2, as Machado shouldn't be active for the most part of the season and Forbes just got cut. We only have Cook, Delfino and Morris to backup the 2 and 3 position, so we will probably see a PG playing SG too.

And I find it a little weird OKC traded Aldrich. They only have Thabeet to back up Perkins, with Collison and Jones as backup PFs. Maybe Morey really wanted this guy.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 10-29-2012 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    I was browsing through free agents who were waived and okur came up. I wouldn't mind signing him to a vets minimum for the year and have him backup asik. Although I think aldrich is the main 5 off the bench. Havent seen okur play in awhile and he is a player I despise but we are in need of a dutiful backup 5.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678