Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash

Plus they got 2 1st round draft picks

Rockets approached this trade as if Harden was Kevin Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    The thunder got the best of this deal. Kevin martin is a scoring machine and jeremy lamb will be a star. Another young talented player on the thunder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Walsh works for Indiana not the Knicks,,,,,,Pacers and Knicks are not
    the same team...got it?

You are correct in saying Walsh sucks....

Knicks do suck and they are Old.....

Rockets suck and they are young...

This is not a Private Chat,,,,If this was a Private Forum
    than how did I get in,,,,I post in all the Forums....
    I am an NBA Fan....

But Only Rocket Fans get Caniptions,,,when they see me post...
    No need to get all childish like...growup.....its a Basketball Forum..thats all

QW
    No, but Walsh was the one who essentially put this team together. It's his team. And I'm just going to stop responding to your piss-poor excuse for posts. You have no concept whatsoever of how to use punctuation correctly and it's laughable that you're telling me to grow up when you type like an 8-year-old with a reading disorder.

Enjoy watching your senior citizens get knocked out in the second round of the playoffs the next three seasons while the young Rockets rise to significance and become a contender in three years.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    he means if the raptors make the playoffs, it pushes the thunder back a year in the sense that they wouldn't get the pick next year. if its out of the lotto, toronto keeps it for a year
    No I get that, I just don't think they would take a step back. They would still have the same team which is very possibly the best in the west.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Rockets approached this trade as if Harden was Kevin Durant.
    I think you should have to pass an IQ test before posting on PSD. Needless to say, you would've failed.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    In all honesty this was a bad trade for the rockets for the fact that i dont see how the rockets got better...james harden is soooo overrated on psd. Did you guys watch the finals where this dude was non existant? Ill make that trade 7 days a week if i was okc. On top of that they got two first round picks too?!

You must be in denial if you think this is a good trade for okc. I geuss irs james hardens beard that warps your brains into thinking hes a better player then he actually is.

vCash
    Rockets***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    In all honesty this was a bad trade for the rockets for the fact that i dont see how the rockets got better...james harden is soooo overrated on psd. Did you guys watch the finals where this dude was non existant? Ill make that trade 7 days a week if i was okc. On top of that they got two first round picks too?!

You must be in denial if you think this is a good trade for okc. I geuss irs james hardens beard that warps your brains into thinking hes a better player then he actually is.
    he was getting locked down by james and wade. and james was about as bad as you could be in the finals 2 years ago and was amazing this year. plus hes only 23
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    I hope this trade help you guys kick the Lakers *** because I'll be rooting for that to happen.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    I like the trade for the simple fact that Lin and Harden could be enough to attract another big name FA.......3rd options get big contracts nowadays...it's just the name of the game............Thank God I will not have to watch Kevin Martin anymore.....I'm actually somewhat excited to watch the Rockets this year now.......good move.......

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    OKC will miss Harden....he was essentially their PG and the guy who ran the offense, when their half court game was shut down....

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Do people not watch basketball? HARDEN IS TOP 3 SG in the league behind Kobe and Wade who are both on their way out. Also, you want to
    call someone overrated because they don't perform
    For a series? Yet he was clutch from round one to western conference not to mention that dagger 3 against Spurs? You guys nit-pick and probably never played in your life. It's irritating because who ran the Thunder's second group? HARDEN! Thunder got worse, because who is going to break down the offense like Harden did for years? maynor/Martin/Lamb? C'mon man. Lamb won't be a all star with the Thuder because he almost the same age as Westbrook and Durant, when will he shine when Durants in his 30's? Wait Lamb will be in his 30's too... Thunder dont need anymore YOUNG TALENT. Those draft picks are useless in a sense and will probably be used to get veterans off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think you should have to pass an IQ test before posting on PSD. Needless to say, you would've failed.
    Hey Mightybosstone & EDUTexans remember when we were debating on Rockets signing harden in FA? Lol, I peridcted he would be a Rocket...and well...Y'all crititzed my logic at the time but hey we're all Rockets fans at the end of the day.

How do u feel about Cook/Cole/dude from Marquette
    I never understood why the Thunder never gave Cook nor Cole a chance?
    Last edited by Rockets_NBA; 10-29-2012 at 02:40 AM.

vCash
    we win this trade, martin would have probably go injured and missed half the season .. AGAIN

vCash
    I was sitting at the bar drinking my Jack Daniels/ coke with my lady. I saw this Harden trade and ask the bartender what she put in my drink because I think I am seeing things. She looked at me and said, "No, our Rockets just got better and Harden is a rocket." I digested this for a minute while I sipped on my drink.

Anyways, I was shocked to see Lamb and draft picks involved in the trade, but if the Rockets young talent pan out, who cares! There is still cap room to make a FA splash this offseason and a chance to compete everyday. We may see .500 and a few games away from 8th seed in the plays offs. It is going to be interesting to watch Asik, Lin, and Harden play this year. Only difference maker is going to be the lack of depth on the bench. Asik, Lin, and Harden will keep the Rockets in games, but the bench will have my worries.

Go Rockets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets_NBA View Post
    Hey Mightybosstone & EDUTexans remember when we were debating on Rockets signing harden in FA? Lol, I peridcted he would be a Rocket...and well...Y'all crititzed my logic at the time but hey we're all Rockets fans at the end of the day.

How do u feel about Cook/Cole/dude from Marquette
    I never understood why the Thunder never gave Cook nor Cole a chance?
    I had to look it up
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ghlight=Harden

I basically said it depended on how good Lamb was going to play this season. I maintain my opinion that I don't think he's a number 1 option on a contender team, but he can be, let's see what he does without Durant and Westbrook.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast