Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Congrats.

You guys went from 11th pace....................to 8th place.
    You'll see the playoffs.

vCash

Houston makes one mistake after another

Jeremy Lamb is better than Harden,,,,,

and you gave up 2 1st round draft picks,,,must be crazy...

kevin Martin and Harden have similar numbers...

Kevin Martin has had better years than Harden,,,,

Jeremy Lin.....what a Terrible contract ,,,,
    Asek....another terrible contract,,,,
    Houston working hard to be mediocre

vCash
    ^^ yeah sure.

And what did yall think about this trade for the Thunder? I don't go to the main forum anymore, so I'd like to hear from the Rockets' fans here.

I think that was a great move for them as well. They were not going to keep him after the season, so he would just walk away. They get Martin, who will help this season, I don't know if they will be able to re-sign him, but they go 4 years of Lamb making a cheap contract, they wanted to trade Harden for a high pick so they could draft Beal and have 4 years without having to worry about contract stituations. And Lamb will have plenty of time to develop with Martin and Sefolosha handling the position and Durant playing SF. And they also get that great pick from Toronto that will probably be in the 8-12 range, and the Dallas' pick that they will see someday.

Does anyone know what 2nd round pick we send? Didn't we get two picks from Boston? One I believe was a the Charlotte early pick.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Jeremy Lamb is better than Harden,,,,,

and you gave up 2 1st round draft picks,,,must be crazy...

kevin Martin and Harden have similar numbers...

Kevin Martin has had better years than Harden,,,,

Jeremy Lin.....what a Terrible contract ,,,,
    Asek....another terrible contract,,,,
    Houston working hard to be mediocre
    Obvious troll is obvious. Also, if you believe this, you're a complete moron (which is fairly easy to tell based on your grammar). Why don't you stick to coloring books and eating paste instead of attempting to talk basketball with adults?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    ^^ yeah sure.

And what did yall think about this trade for the Thunder? I don't go to the main forum anymore, so I'd like to hear from the Rockets' fans here.

I think that was a great move for them as well. They were not going to keep him after the season, so he would just walk away. They get Martin, who will help this season, I don't know if they will be able to re-sign him, but they go 4 years of Lamb making a cheap contract, they wanted to trade Harden for a high pick so they could draft Beal and have 4 years without having to worry about contract stituations. And Lamb will have plenty of time to develop with Martin and Sefolosha handling the position and Durant playing SF. And they also get that great pick from Toronto that will probably be in the 8-12 range, and the Dallas' pick that they will see someday.

Does anyone know what 2nd round pick we send? Didn't we get two picks from Boston? One I believe was a the Charlotte early pick.
    I think OKC got a decent haul, but they could have gotten more for Harden and should have gotten an offensive big man in any deal. The fact that they traded with Houston and couldn't get Jones, Motiejunas or Patterson is kinda pathetic.

I think Martin helps them this season if he can improve his shooting numbers to his career average and learn to get back to the line without flopping. He also has to stay healthy, which is never guaranteed. But I wonder what they'll do after this season, because if Martin does play well, I'm not sure OKC will be able to afford his contract or will be willing to give him big money.

Also, I know it's really early to say this, but I was really concerned with Lamb's play in the preseason. I think he's a lot further from contributing from the NBA than I initially thought after the Summer League, and I'm not sure that he'll ever be anywhere near Harden's level in this league.

The Toronto pick could end up being the nicest piece out of this deal, but if Toronto played like they did in the preseason, that pick will probably be in the 10-14 range. And if Toronto somehow makes the playoffs, that pushes the Thunder back a year.

vCash

Horrible Trade

Jeremy Lamb is a great talent,,,,
    Rockets gave up way too much,,,,Harden is not a super star
    he is not a Team Changer,,,,

Look at what Suns did,,,,they changed their Roster,,,
    Rockets cant beat Suns.....

OKC made Harden,,,,,Harden played with great players,,
    now he will play with mediocre players and he will be
    Mediocre,,,
    Watch Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb look awesome
    playing at OKC....

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyestx View Post
    ^ This!

I just hope giving up Lamb wasn't a big mistake... I'm REALLY not sure how I feel about this yet but initial reaction is "osum!"

Question now is.... will Harden keep the velcrow? I don't even remember what he looked like without it.

vCash

Jeremy Lamb

Was a much higher draft pick than Jones.....with good reason

Kevin Martin was the Best Player on the Rockets....
    Harden was the 3rd or 4th best player on OKC

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think OKC got a decent haul, but they could have gotten more for Harden and should have gotten an offensive big man in any deal. The fact that they traded with Houston and couldn't get Jones, Motiejunas or Patterson is kinda pathetic.

I think Martin helps them this season if he can improve his shooting numbers to his career average and learn to get back to the line without flopping. He also has to stay healthy, which is never guaranteed. But I wonder what they'll do after this season, because if Martin does play well, I'm not sure OKC will be able to afford his contract or will be willing to give him big money.

Also, I know it's really early to say this, but I was really concerned with Lamb's play in the preseason. I think he's a lot further from contributing from the NBA than I initially thought after the Summer League, and I'm not sure that he'll ever be anywhere near Harden's level in this league.

The Toronto pick could end up being the nicest piece out of this deal, but if Toronto played like they did in the preseason, that pick will probably be in the 10-14 range. And if Toronto somehow makes the playoffs, that pushes the Thunder back a year.

vCash
    I read the first and sixth page so I'm not sure what was said in between but I think the Thunder got the better of this deal. I would take Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb over Harden. Then you account for the two 1st round picks they are additionally receiving and this is a no-brainer win for the Thunder. I am a Pistons fan so my opinion is not biased. I hope this trade works out for both teams but I definitely see the Thunder better off.

vCash

You called me a Moron.....

This is a Basketball forum. No need to get Personal.
    I was talking basketball....never mentioned your mother.
    Never posted her photos....so be nice
    Or everyone will get to know her....

Obvious troll is obvious. Also, if you believe this, you're a complete moron (which is fairly easy to tell based on your grammar). Why don't you stick to coloring books and eating paste instead of attempting to talk basketball with adults?

vCash

Yeah I felt that way too, he still needs a lot of work, but then again, they got Martin who will play the most part, Lamb can have all year coming off the bench just playing some minutes and learning behind Durant, Sefolosha and Martin. If Lamb does imrpove and shows he is ready they don't have reasons to re-sign Martin. But you're right it would be a much better deal if they could get Jones, Patterson or Motiejunas too.

I don't think it pushes them back a year. I doubt Toronto makes the playoffs this season, but even if they do, someday they will have a lottery pick player to pair with Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka. I think everybody is too high on Toronto, they have two rookies playing important roles, and Bargnani and DeRozan being the go to guys on offense.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaradio15 View Post
    I read the first and sixth page so I'm not sure what was said in between but I think the Thunder got the better of this deal. I would take Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb over Harden. Then you account for the two 1st round picks they are additionally receiving and this is a no-brainer win for the Thunder. I am a Pistons fan so my opinion is not biased. I hope this trade works out for both teams but I definitely see the Thunder better off.
    Martin isn't half the player that Harden is.
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    This is a Basketball forum. No need to get Personal.
    I was talking basketball....never mentioned your mother.
    Never posted her photos....so be nice
    Or everyone will get to know her....
    You made it personal when you came in here and deliberately started talking **** about the Rockets. Do I go into the Knicks forum and talk about how Donnie Walsh is a complete idiot who is banking on a bunch of geriatric, injury prone players who have absolutely zero chance of making the NBA Finals? No. I don't.

Your takes are bad. Your front office is worse. Stay out of the Rockets forum or continue to be my verbal punching bag.

vCash
    The thunder got the best of this deal. Kevin martin is a scoring machine and jeremy lamb will be a star. Another young talented player on the thunder.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Yeah I felt that way too, he still needs a lot of work, but then again, they got Martin who will play the most part, Lamb can have all year coming off the bench just playing some minutes and learning behind Durant, Sefolosha and Martin. If Lamb does imrpove and shows he is ready they don't have reasons to re-sign Martin. But you're right it would be a much better deal if they could get Jones, Patterson or Motiejunas too.

I don't think it pushes them back a year. I doubt Toronto makes the playoffs this season, but even if they do, someday they will have a lottery pick player to pair with Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka. I think everybody is too high on Toronto, they have two rookies playing important roles, and Bargnani and DeRozan being the go to guys on offense.
    he means if the raptors make the playoffs, it pushes the thunder back a year in the sense that they wouldn't get the pick next year. if its out of the lotto, toronto keeps it for a year
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    I think this trade helps Lin the most. With Harden, Lin does not have to be the primary ball handler -- he's not very good in that regard...Now Lin can focus more on being a scorer -- which he does quite well.

vCash

Look facts

Walsh works for Indiana not the Knicks,,,,,,Pacers and Knicks are not
    the same team...got it?

You are correct in saying Walsh sucks....

Knicks do suck and they are Old.....

Rockets suck and they are young...

This is not a Private Chat,,,,If this was a Private Forum
    than how did I get in,,,,I post in all the Forums....
    I am an NBA Fan....

But Only Rocket Fans get Caniptions,,,when they see me post...
    No need to get all childish like...growup.....its a Basketball Forum..thats all

QW
    Martin isn't half the player that Harden is.

You made it personal when you came in here and deliberately started talking **** about the Rockets. Do I go into the Knicks forum and talk about how Donnie Walsh is a complete idiot who is banking on a bunch of geriatric, injury prone players who have absolutely zero chance of making the NBA Finals? No. I don't.

Your takes are bad. Your front office is worse. Stay out of the Rockets forum or continue to be my verbal punching bag.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast