Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    kinda wish we coulda sent someone else like Morris instead of lamb but hey we got harden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Needless to say I'm happy about this deal...I have high hopes for Harden
    nice sig..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    morey is looking like a genius after the rockets couldn't get howard over the offseason.

Morey is on FIRE!!!!

vCash
    can someone explain to me their observations of kevin martin. a lot of ppl in the main forum thinks he is just as legit as harden is. is this true or is he a bit overrated?

2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers
    The Story Continues

vCash
    good trade for the rockets no question. even if harden doesnt resign rockets get rid of a bad contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerhead4ever View Post
    can someone explain to me their observations of kevin martin. a lot of ppl in the main forum thinks he is just as legit as harden is. is this true or is he a bit overrated?
    when he is healthy he is a player that can shoot but the problem is that over his career he has proven he cant stay healthy long enough but not better than harden when healthy.

vCash
    Must say I was really rooting for Lamb, he gone be beastin in OKC in 2-3 years, but u gotta give up something to get something, and Harden's the truth.. and I've read, that the Rockets would have significant cap space to sign another FA after this year.. with guys like Cousins and Bryum on the market

If I had to guess the roster I would say

Lin/Livingston/Machado
    Harden/Cook/Douglas
    Parson/Delfino/Morris
    Patterson/Jones/White
    Asik/Aldrich/Monte

vCash
    This came our of nowhere. I guys him turning down the extension was a huge reason for this.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Martin can score...no doubt..but he is arguably the worst defender in the entire league...I mean strait up worthless on defense..plus add his 0 durability and you have a skinny scorer who can't play 82 games or help d or man
    Big Baby Davis forearms me in the face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouitDDgaCSY

vCash
    He is a better shooter but he never drives, sucks badly on D, is not a playmaker, and is 6 years older than Harden. But as a number 3 option, he can be deadly. Lamb is the real plus for OKC. Dude has serious potential, and is cheap.

vCash
    great trade, are the draft picks lottery protected?

vCash
    to answer the question about Martin, like everybody said he can shoot the ball for sure, last season he was trash and he was hurt a lot last season. His defense is TRASH and while I think he would be a great option off the bench, Harden >> Martin (obviously) as a starter.

vCash
    Explosive backcourt. I guess Harden will suddenly be the #2 most popular guy in the Asian markets or at least see a flood of endorsements. Are Parsons and Jones potential allstars? Maybe, this team can be a young athletic and explosive unit.

vCash
    Where does Harden rank at his position?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Ghost View Post
    good trade for the rockets no question. even if harden doesnt resign rockets get rid of a bad contract
    Martin's contract was expiring, so I'd disagree with the term "bad contract".

And as for the picks people are talking about, I think the Mavericks pick next year is top 20 protected or close to it and the Raptors pick is protected to be from 3-14. I'm sure bosstone knows whenever the heck he gets in here.

ETA: According to Woj, it seems the Rockets can offer a five year max contract while the Thunder only could have offered a four year max since they already gave their five year max to Westbrook.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 10-28-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast