Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Maybe the Rockets can be kind of like that scrappy young team that Lin had on that 3 week run where they scrapped and fought for every loose ball and went on a tear before Carmelo came back and ruined it all. It's probably better to have a young group rising to their potential rather than names that hurt the cap but are on the decline.

vCash
    GREAT trade for you guys! Way to go!!!
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie:24092312
    Called this move, Josh Smith is next...
    I hope not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Called this move, Josh Smith is next...
    ^ This!

I just hope giving up Lamb wasn't a big mistake... I'm REALLY not sure how I feel about this yet but initial reaction is "osum!"

Question now is.... will Harden keep the velcrow? I don't even remember what he looked like without it.

vCash
    Stoked! we have a star finally! I just hope he is resigned

MARLINS
    ROCKETS
    DOLPHINS

vCash
    So does this mean we gave up our own first rounder? or was it the toronto one and the Mavs one?
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegame187 View Post
    So does this mean we gave up our own first rounder? or was it the toronto one and the Mavs one?
    toronto and mavs one. Harden is a great dude and I hope you guys are able to get him resigned since we weren't able too. Good luck with him this year!!!

vCash
    I don't want anyone to say imagine if we had Pau now too. Based on the pieces that would have been included in the Pau trade we wouldn't have been able to get Harden at that point.

vCash
    Hopefully we can resign Harden. If Asik can develop into a stud defensive center that can play a full game and either Monty or Terrance can develop into something then I think we can be like the Pistons championship teams

vCash
    I randomly checked the forums on my phone last night when I got home late and was absolutely ecstatic about this. This, IMO, was the absolute best case scenario for a deal for Martin. Did they have to give up the Toronto pick and Lamb? Yes. But it's possible the Toronto pick won't even be in the top 5-10, and Lamb is still very much a work in progress.

I'm as giddy about this as I have been about a sports deal since the Rockets added Tracy McGrady years ago. I think this is a massive step forward for the future of this franchise, and I'm really looking forward to the start of this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    What's your new name going to be? LinHardening?
    Hardlin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I randomly checked the forums on my phone last night when I got home late and was absolutely ecstatic about this. This, IMO, was the absolute best case scenario for a deal for Martin. Did they have to give up the Toronto pick and Lamb? Yes. But it's possible the Toronto pick won't even be in the top 5-10, and Lamb is still very much a work in progress.

I'm as giddy about this as I have been about a sports deal since the Rockets added Tracy McGrady years ago. I think this is a massive step forward for the future of this franchise, and I'm really looking forward to the start of this season.
    I pretty much said this word for word to my buddies last night. Harden's name alone does soooo much for us. ****ing STOKED!!!

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    He went from Ariza'sbetter to Martin'sbetter...lol Now he'll be Harden'sbetter.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Am I high? What the hell am I reading? I was like, NBA only starts Tuesday, so forget about NBA until then, wow, that's surprising. And I like it, kind of sad to see Lamb and that first round pick from Toronto go, but we are basically trading just a rookie and a first for Harden.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    this is gonna be the depth chart IMO:

Lin/Douglas/Machado
    Harden/Delfino/Cook
    Parsons/White/Morris (idk who gets the bulk of the minutes between the two)
    Patterson/Jones/D-Mo
    Asik/Aldrich/Smith

with aldrich, jones, smith, and d-mo all fighting for time at the backup 4/5. i also expect patterson to be moved mid season
    This, with Machado, White and Smith inactive and two of them in the D-League. That's a great rotation, good shooting with Cook, Delfino, Douglas and Harden, pretty good defense inside. This is going to be a fun season in Houston. But I think Livingston still have a shot at the last spot, it's between him and Smith.

edit: And I forgot about Forbes, I like him, I think he should be in the roster. With White needing time to develop, Morris not playing well last season, we could use another swingman.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 10-28-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast