Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jeremy Lin's knee

Do the Rockets have a team website forum, email address or something so the fanís suggestions may be heard by the team?

Jeremy Lin is apparently in trouble. He still has not recovered six months after his knee surgery. Something is wrong there. From what I read, he seems to ice his knee all the time during the rehab. That is absolutely a bad and wrong thing to. Just ask any experienced acupuncturist. When one form of medical care has not worked, one should try or at least look into other forms of treatment.

vCash
    Hahahahahaha glad he's not on the knicks anymore what a bum. Now I know why he never played in that Miami series. He would have been EXPOSED. Wheres all the JLin fans now????? Huh???? hahahha

vCash
    Jlin is softer then a cooked noodle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by linfan View Post
    Do the Rockets have a team website forum, email address or something so the fanís suggestions may be heard by the team?

Jeremy Lin is apparently in trouble. He still has not recovered six months after his knee surgery. Something is wrong there. From what I read, he seems to ice his knee all the time during the rehab. That is absolutely a bad and wrong thing to. Just ask any experienced acupuncturist. When one form of medical care has not worked, one should try or at least look into other forms of treatment.
    Yeahhhh.... I'm sure that NBA medical staffs know a little more about how to treat these types of injuries than you do. No offense, dude, but I'm sure the Rockets training staff is doing exactly what they should be doing. And if he's not 100 percent, it's not because he isn't doing what he should be doing to heal correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tkf692 View Post
    Hahahahahaha glad he's not on the knicks anymore what a bum. Now I know why he never played in that Miami series. He would have been EXPOSED. Wheres all the JLin fans now????? Huh???? hahahha
    Good points! Because clearly preseason play is completely indicative of how players perform during the regular season. Moron.

vCash
    Notice how when you posted that EXACT same thing in Lin thread in the NBA forum nobody laughed? What made you think anyone would here...

Gotta love these dumbass Knicks fans. Two months ago you all woulda slobbed his knob and were crying to your mothers that he left, no all the sudden he's the worst player in the league.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    You mean that series that y'all got your ***** whooped?

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I wouldn't be so sure. This wouldn't be the first time a pro sports team has failed to do something that a fan on the internet has suggested. That idiot Riley wanted to sign a Lebron James who hadn't even won a championship ring, to lead his team. I also heard that the Spurs re-signed an old Tim Duncan when they could have sent him to the Bobcats for 2 2nd round draft picks. Sometimes owners need to be told what to do by internet fans. In this case I think this mystery doctor with 6 forum posts has hit the nail on the head. Houston has to stop putting sticky plasters on Lin's leg, its time for some rubbing oils.
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You mean that series that y'all got your ***** whooped?
    Yes. The same one you were watching because your team didn't even get in.
    Team announced that Eddy Curry had an MRI that revealed strained right hamstring. Out 4-6 weeks. He will not travel with the team to Europe.
    http://twitter.com/alanhahn

vCash
    Lin has the knees of Yao. Big mistake gambling on him, knowing he had problems when he was younger. But at least there is White "waste of a pick". Amazing that a team would jump through all these hoops for a guy that will be done in 6 months. Always have had a lot of respect for the Rockets, no more. Dumb gets dumber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Notice how when you posted that EXACT same thing in Lin thread in the NBA forum nobody laughed? What made you think anyone would here...

Gotta love these dumbass Knicks fans. Two months ago you all woulda slobbed his knob and were crying to your mothers that he left, no all the sudden he's the worst player in the league.
    lol one dummy doesn't represent the entire Knick fan base

vCash
    We REALLY need a mod here.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Ultimately from what I've seen watching the handful of Rocket preseason games.... Lin is not being asked to be the guy offensively. So far everything has been a dummy offense with the intention of getting everyone touches to see what they can and can't do. Expect better play from him when season starts BUT I will say it looks to me like he won't be avg any more than like 13pts ppg. I expect Mike Conley like numbers...
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    I was against the signing from the get go, but I HOPE to get Conely numbers. I just want him to have some sort of trade value before that 3rd year kicks in.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c-rock View Post
    Lin has the knees of Yao. Big mistake gambling on him, knowing he had problems when he was younger. But at least there is White "waste of a pick". Amazing that a team would jump through all these hoops for a guy that will be done in 6 months. Always have had a lot of respect for the Rockets, no more. Dumb gets dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by NykbAlla View Post
    Yes. The same one you were watching because your team didn't even get in.
    I love some of the idiotic Knicks fans who come in here talking **** when they're fans of a franchise that hasn't won a championship since the 70s and has literally zero chance of doing so for the next three years. Enjoy getting your ***** kicked by a superior Heat team over and over again in the playoffs (assuming you can get that far), only to have Amare's knees turn to putty and Melo lose a step over the next three seasons. When the Rockets have a young core in the playoffs in three years and the Knicks' front office keeps giving max contracts to second tier superstars we can have this conversation again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Ultimately from what I've seen watching the handful of Rocket preseason games.... Lin is not being asked to be the guy offensively. So far everything has been a dummy offense with the intention of getting everyone touches to see what they can and can't do. Expect better play from him when season starts BUT I will say it looks to me like he won't be avg any more than like 13pts ppg. I expect Mike Conley like numbers...
    Well said I think 12pts, 5asts, and 2stls would be nice number from Lin this year. Once ppl get over the fact that he aint here to score 20ppg then ppl will start to enjoy his game a bit more (although the running to the hoop for a crazy lay up every few minutes proves how little movement we have on the off end at times.
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast