Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Smith was a wasted pick. I don't know what any GM saw in him to ever warrant taking him. He played at Duke and could shoot, that was it. He barely was able to beat anybody off the dribble. Dumb pick, hated it since it happened and even more now
    K Faired was the pick.. everyone knew it... can't go back

vCash
    yeah he was. and man we could use a beast like him. putting him at SF/PF off the bench. we drafted for need because we thought we were stacked. and though we needed both positions, we lacked a PG more.

vCash
    I always thought that when we traded for Felton with Denver the idea was that they got Faired. I know nothing official came out but it just seemed like that was the deal.

vCash
    yeah it was with other pieces added. like jordan hamilton. and felton was coming off a stellar year. guess sight is 20/20

vCash
    I warned anyone who would listen that Felton would not work out. I pleaded and begged for us not to bring him in. I cried when we brought him here. Then we got off to fantastic start and I thought it might work out but still had terrible feeling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I warned anyone who would listen that Felton would not work out. I pleaded and begged for us not to bring him in. I cried when we brought him here. Then we got off to fantastic start and I thought it might work out but still had terrible feeling.
    We totally got into debates, and I was dead-wrong
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We totally got into debates, and I was dead-wrong
    You were only wrong because Felton couldn't avoid the cupcakes

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    yeah i was wrong about felton. the dude was cancer, no motivation. and only started playing decent ball after the season was lost and mcmillan was gone.

vCash
    now i am glad i was wrong about felton, we probably wouldnt have lillard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    You were only wrong because Felton couldn't avoid the cupcakes
    It was not just his overweight. It was his attitude, it took him just a few weeks to turn a team with the chemistry of the Mavs from year before into the dysfunctional hell of the Francis/Marbury Knicks. He was universe making up for lack of injury's. He is most overrated on court ever and just not a good locker room guy.

vCash
    While with Knicks/Nuggets he stat padded and did not even do that good at it and everyone just fell in love with him. I could not understand why and I tried pointing it out but no one wanted to hear it. Everyone just wanted that young legit PG so bad that they closed eyes, plugged ears and hoped he would work out.

vCash
    Nolan Smith isn't a complete 2nd round bust yet. It's only his 2nd season guys. He will be fine. I would of rather had K.Faried but we can't have everything we want. The guy was a mini Nene and has a huge motor. You can't teach hustle and the guy had it. I don't see how they overlooked him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    Nolan Smith isn't a complete 2nd round bust yet. It's only his 2nd season guys. He will be fine. I would of rather had K.Faried but we can't have everything we want. The guy was a mini Nene and has a huge motor. You can't teach hustle and the guy had it. I don't see how they overlooked him.
    Smith will be a bust if we keep on trying to turn him into a PG. He could maybe be an effective scoring guard off the bench, but he just doesn't look like a PG when he is out on the floor.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12