Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    IIRC if the Warriors keep their first this year then the Jazz get 2 2nd round picks with no protection, thus making the 2015 1st tradeable now since there is no way the Jazz get the 2014 1st.

And yes the Marcus Williams trade was easily one of the worst I have ever seen, and what hurts even more is that there was a clause in the trade that if Williams was cut before a certain date then he would have just cost a 2nd round pick, but Nelson, who didn't care about the franchise at all, kept him, and kept him on the bench for the remainder of the year thus causing the tank job last year AND the loss of this years 1st round pick for a worthless player he didn't even play.

Wow- that really just made me feel sick. But Nelson wasnt the GM-Mullin/Rowell were running things at that time. That would have been one of those times when the front office needed to step in and override nelson. LOL cut marcus williams and find someone in the d league. They seemed to find decent talent in the d league anyway.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Rowell did so much damage ... at the time I think Nelson was the de-facto GM since Mully was in the doghouse and Rowell has doing whatever Nelson said.

The front office, the ownership, the coaches, and a bunch of the players ... horrible actions, horrible drive, horrible health ... we really have suffered a terrible run. Here's hoping we are maybe past it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Stylez, I'm worried about you, you are now getting negative with nothing to base it on. Just a month ago you were actually sounding positive.

Curry plays 72, Bogut plays 70.
    I dont think thats going to happen....
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    It will happen, playoffs will catch him up to that number.

lol

vCash
    No way..50 games tops

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    No way..50 games tops

agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12