• Everyone except Gram.

6 25.00%
  • Jeremy Lin

0 0%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Done!
    Thank you! Man I thought I was on your ignore list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Yea one game into his career and he is going to be a beast.
    Why do you post in this forum? English looked great yesterday. Sorry that he outplayed Stuckey by a lot.

AAL: #FreeStafford

vCash

vCash
    I assume that the Rockets had a SG before Harden came along(K Martin). Lin is the PG, of course they are running plays through him, "through" is the key word.

A player as versatile as Harden makes it easier to adjust to. I believe Harden has had some great games against playoff teams, not just us(because we suck).

Not making excuses, you just have a narrow mind.
    Dude stop! The Rockets coach came out and said they ran OKC plays so Harden will be more comfortable. Stop acting like you know what is going on. The coach came out and said this, these are plays that the Rockets didn't train for during camp. And they played like they've been playing for years together last night.

Honestly, if it was stuckey who got traded for Harden and we lost that game, you would come out and said it was cause we didn't have time to practice together.

It works both ways

You seem like an angry person. Were you picked on? I agree with MonroeFan on this one.
    No I'm a dude who doesn't back down from anyone. All you guys get on me cause of my age and look at me like I'm less superior then you. If I see someone coming in here and attacking me I'm gonna attack back. He was the one that came in here out of no where and started crap, not me, but of course you'll get on me for it.

And you complained about it. Be happy that you can afford it, many people can't. Also, you think the people on the east coast wouldn't trade places with you last night?
    Dude wtf. Why would you talk about the east coast and use it in a scenario that is completely irrelevant? I can afford it cause I bust my *** off to work 2 jobs and go to school full time w/ clinicals

vCash
    shy, sir, I'm on record as being a fan of yours, because at times you're funny as hell, but I actually agree with sd, I wish you'd dial it back a little.

I don't want to see u catch a perma

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    What is all that? And is "fly" referring to me?
    No and it's an OTF joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    shy, sir, I'm on record as being a fan of yours, because at times you're funny as hell, but I actually agree with sd, I wish you'd dial it back a little.

I don't want to see u catch a perma
    Sorry, dealing w/ my boss on a daily basis infuriates me so much that I have to let my anger out on this site. Cause I think theirs a rule out there somewhere saying something about if you use it on your girl its abuse? I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    No and it's an OTF joke.
    I was gonna vote for you after I came back from work but it was closed

I was gonna use my gf psd name, who she uses to spy on me when I'm not picking up her calls, to vote for you

vCash
    Sorry, dealing w/ my boss on a daily basis infuriates me so much that I have to let my anger out on this site. Cause I think theirs a rule out there somewhere saying something about if you use it on your girl its abuse? I dunno

I was gonna vote for you after I came back from work but it was closed

I was gonna use my gf psd name, who she uses to spy on me when I'm not picking up her calls, to vote for you
    LOL. Your lady actually as a PSD account? I wish mine liked sports lol. I mean, she'll watch basketball with me and play it with me, but she would never go on PSD lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    LOL. Your lady actually as a PSD account? I wish mine liked sports lol. I mean, she'll watch basketball with me and play it with me, but she would never go on PSD lol.
    ya but she just has it to see if I'm online on PSD when I'm ignoring her.

She some how thinks I'm cheating w/ other dudes on a forum who are twice my age and who are completely clueless of the game (except a few)
    I think I spend more time on PSD then I do w/ her

vCash
    ya but she just has it to see if I'm online on PSD when I'm ignoring her.

She some how thinks I'm cheating w/ other dudes on a forum who are twice my age and who are completely clueless of the game (except a few)
    I think I spend more time on PSD then I do w/ her
    Lol bro ... lol. Tell her you found a guy named Gram who plays Pokemon, Zelda and Spyro and that he's more interesting than she is if she's accusing you of crazy **** like that. -_-

vCash
    Dude stop! The Rockets coach came out and said they ran OKC plays so Harden will be more comfortable. Stop acting like you know what is going on. The coach came out and said this, these are plays that the Rockets didn't train for during camp. And they played like they've been playing for years together last night.

Honestly, if it was stuckey who got traded for Harden and we lost that game, you would come out and said it was cause we didn't have time to practice together.

It works both ways

No I'm a dude who doesn't back down from anyone. All you guys get on me cause of my age and look at me like I'm less superior then you. If I see someone coming in here and attacking me I'm gonna attack back. He was the one that came in here out of no where and started crap, not me, but of course you'll get on me for it.

Dude wtf. Why would you talk about the east coast and use it in a scenario that is completely irrelevant? I can afford it cause I bust my *** off to work 2 jobs and go to school full time w/ clinicals
    It would be stupid of the coach to not run a few plays that Harden is accustomed to since he just joined the team. I heard him say that, it doesn't mean he threw out his normal playbook for the whole game. Stuckey, Stuckey, Stuckey, Stuckey.

I have never gotten on anyone on here about their age, or said I was superior to anyone. Recently you did bring up my age(my 40 yr old eyes).

You complained that you paid 50$ to go to the game( as in you seemed upset about it). What I was saying is that many people would rather be in your shoes than their current position. Why choose to pay for something and then complain about it when there are worse things happening in the world(not just you world). How is that irrelevant?

Like I had said to you before, I don't have any ill will towards you. You seem to be fairly intelligent, have some good posts. I think we just want to hear more from you than your normal banter(Stuckey/Dumars).
    Last edited by sdsportsfan; 11-02-2012 at 06:01 PM.

vCash
    It would be stupid of the coach to not run a few plays that Harden is accustomed to since he just joined the team. I heard him say that, it doesn't mean he threw out his normal playbook for the whole game. Stuckey, Stuckey, Stuckey, Stuckey.

I have never gotten on anyone on here about their age, or said I was superior to anyone. Recently you did bring up my age(my 40 yr old eyes).

You complained that you paid 50$ to go to the game( as in you seemed upset about it). What I was saying is that many people would rather be in your shoes than their current position. Why choose to pay for something and then complain about it when there are worse things happening in the world(not just you world). How is that irrelevant?

Like I had said to you before, I don't have any ill will towards you. You seem to be fairly intelligent, have some good posts. I think we just want to hear more from you than your normal banter(Stuckey/Dumars).
    wow, dude if its so common then why doesn't it happen more often in the NBA? James harden stat line was the first time that happened in NBA history! (60 plus years of basketball). You should know. The PIstons bragged (Stuckey/Frank) about how much they focused so much on defense this year and come out w/ a performance like that. Stop giving excuses for them, there should've been no reason for that to happen

Ya, the old eye lids, whats your the point? I was posting my opinions after a loss cause I'm passionate about basketball. You and that other dude came in here and started crap w/ me and are somehow turning it around and using it against me

obv that was a joke, like how i always joke around when it comes to stuckey. The adopt a piston forum I chose to be Stuckeys toe crutch. Did you take that seriously? Obv I love going to Piston games and meeting players in a win or a loss, or else I would not have gone

vCash
    I wish I could go to the Piston games.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920