Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Regular Season Opener: Denver Nuggets @ Philadelphia 76ers 10/31 7:00 PM ET

(0-0) Denver Nuggets @ Philadelphia 76ers (0-0)

Wednesday, Oct 31st
    7:00pm ET

Wells Fargo Center
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

76ers starters

Jrue Holiday-Jason Richardson-Evan Turner-Spencer Hawes-Andrew Bynum

76ers reserves

Royal Ivey-Maalik Wayns-Nick Young-Thaddeus Young -Dorell Wright-Lavoy Allen-Arnett Moultrie-Kwame Brown

vCash
    Man, I missed these GTs.

It would be awesome if we could open our campaign with a road win.

Will Bynum suit up on this one?

vCash
    Bynum won't play in this one,atleast he shouldn't play according to some nba sites...so this should be easy win if he is not playing,but i think we are going to win anyway...i think we could win more than 50% on this road trip(first 20 games ),maybe 13-14 games,or even 15...
    this is how i think(hope) we are going to play first games:
    at Philadelphia W
    at Orlando W
    at Miami L
    DETROIT W
    at Houston W
    UTAH W
    at Golden State L
    at Phoenix W
    MIAMI W
    at San Antonio L
    at Memphis W
    at Minnesota W
    GOLDEN STATE W
    NEW ORLEANS W
    at Utah L
    at Golden State W
    at L.A. Lakers L

vCash
    This game could be canceled thanks to that storm
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Hope not..not like I can catch this game since I am busy on Halloween but would like this game to get underway.

Of course the players safety is most important.

We'll see.

vCash
    No game is a certainty, but this is definitely a better match-up with Bynum out. I certainly hope Nuggets come out firing and notch their first win.

As far as the storm, let's hope it's not as devastating to the east coast as being predicted. Not cause I dont want the game to be cancelled, but for the safety of all the residents of those east coast states.

vCash
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-heat/1667403/

Sandy could potentially derail this first game.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Nuggets SF Danilo Gallinari has ankle injury, is day-to-day

Last season, getting hurt, well, hurt Danilo Gallinari’s growth as a player. Now he’s injured again, although it might not be serious. Gallo has a left ankle injury and is day-to-day, heading into Wednesday’s season opener at Philadelphia.

“I don’t know what exactly happened,” Nuggets coach George Karl said. “I know he took himself out of practice.”

Gallinari has had some good games in the preseason for Denver, averaging 15.3 points per game, four rebounds and three assists.

Also, Karl said that reserve forward Wilson Chandler, recovering from hip surgery, will be able to play against the 76ers, but Chandler won’t play in both games of back-to-backs early this season. Denver’s second and third games this season are back-to-back – at Orlando on Friday and at Miami on Saturday.
    DP

vCash
    Posted October 29, 2012, 9:41 pm MT
    Denver Nuggets still set to travel to Philadelphia

Sandy is assaulting the Northeast, but Nuggets PR man Tim Gelt said tonight that the team is still set to travel to Philadelphia on Tuesday, departing at 1 p.m. The team uses a chartered plane.

The Nuggets open the regular season on Wednesday against the 76ers (Andre Iguodala’s first game with the Nuggets and, of course, his first game back in Philly since being traded this summer).

Denver then travels to Orlando for a Friday game and then to Miami for a Saturday game against the Heat (Miami plays its lone game in Denver later this month, on Thursday Nov. 15).

Then the Nuggets will return to Denver, in preparation for the home opener next Tuesday against the Pistons.
    DP

vCash
    I can't wait for this game to start!!
    We are going atleast to conf. finals this year!!
    And when i think about that we were 1 layup and OT away from 2nd round last year
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xno820oaoVE

vCash
    Wed have this game even if they had Bynum playing I think, our team is so deep. They do have a pretty exciting set of players tho this season too, should be interesting either way!

Where Hoping AI Comes Back Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

vCash
    Nuggets' Danilo Gallinari is a "game-time decision" for season opener

His limp has improved into an actual, normal walk.

"Now," Danilo Gallinari said, "we'll have to see if I can run."

The Nuggets' starting small forward, battling a left ankle injury, said he's a "game-time decision" for Wednesday's season opener at Philadelphia.

"It's better than yesterday, but it's a sprained ankle, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow in shootaround," Gallinari said Tuesday before leaving for Philly.

If Gallo doesn't play, coach George Karl said: "Corey (Brewer) would move up a slot. I don't know if he'd start, but he'd get some of the minutes that Gallo would have gotten. Wilson (Chandler) will get some minutes. Maybe (Evan) Fournier and Jordan (Hamilton)."

Gallinari has had some good games in the preseason for Denver, averaging 15.3 points, four rebounds and three assists per game.
    DP

Oh boy...already a nagging injury before the season even starts..

vCash
    We got to come out and prove we can win on the road though.....oddly enough last year we were better on the road than at home..which is something that never happens with Denver..

vCash
    I would like JHam to start,we need his shooting ability against Wright and Richardson,im just affrait of 25 3pts from Hawes in one game...don't say that can't happen...just think about B.Gordon :@

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I would like JHam to start,we need his shooting ability against Wright and Richardson,im just affrait of 25 3pts from Hawes in one game...don't say that can't happen...just think about B.Gordon :@

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast